Wolf Play - Online Wolf Game!
Chatbox
 Karou
04:25:17 
omg it cut off right when I asked what class you're playing :<
 Karou
04:25:01 
vox,
oh I didn't find gale on my first run either. or lae'zel. I only had 2 people in my camp. so I permanently lost lae'zel and I talked to my friends who told me where gale is, so I got him at least but he was pretty useless because I was a wizard
gale is pretty easy to romance since he's neutral good in act 1 I believe, the reason I didn't romance karlach is because she is lawful good and... most of my choices were neutral, definitely nowhere near lawful good XD
also shadowheart is too easy honestly, if you have a run like mine you'll probably be liked by lae'zel, astarion, gale and shadowheart, unless you use wyll on your team, i don't know what he even does
ah I haven't needed mods yet because all my characters have been women, when I DID try making a man I just... hated... everything. would not do again.
 Voxtexy
04:21:06 Vox
My guy's arms are glowing (looks like they're on fire) and I have no clue what is causing this lmaoo
 Voxtexy
04:19:10 Vox
Karou,
Yeahh, the first time I played I hadn't even found Gale yet xD

I feel like I'm gonna romance someone on accident or drive away whoever I end up wanting to romance. Seems like something I'd do lol

I never realized that they were there, then I saw them and I was like "we're friends now". I only really got mods to give myself more face, hair, and color options upon character creation. Something about the default male faces wasn't doin' it for me heh
 Karou
04:12:38 
vox,
oh I thought you'd've played more XD then I won't spoil you or anything
I'm on Act 3 and I have like 3 quests left but the act 3 monotony has just made me not want to beat the game, act 1 and act 2 were peak and then act 3 is just too much freedom of choice all at once and it's overwhelming (for me at least)
when I started playing I thought I'd love Karlach, and I DO, but she doesn't love me back, so instead Gale won me over and I'd love to do a Gale run where he romances Astarion because that's a canon ship in my opinion XD

oh yeah Us is silly, I left them behind on my first run though because I was thinkin they're creepy
I've yet to play with mods though I'm keeping it vanilla for now and I don't have much time to play anymore either
 Voxtexy
04:08:42 Vox
I would have more time on the game if not for deployment and then me procrastinating like crazy
 Voxtexy
04:08:12 Vox
Karou,
Ah. Yeah, so I haven't played this game much lmaoo

I haven't gotten through Act 1 yet. I played, then got mad at myself, annd procrastinated playing until now. I just restarted (downloaded some mods since consoles finally get mods now).

I currently don't have a favorite! I do miss my brain friend from the ship though, I don't know why I enjoyed that thing but I did xD
 Karou
04:05:32 
vox,
you just open the map and warp elsewhere, that works for me but when I co-oped with friends they kept saying that it doesn't work so I don't know, maybe it's different for everyone XD
but real shit, who's your favourite companion?
 Voxtexy
04:04:22 Vox
Karou,
I decided to not promise to drink the poison and she resorted to battle. I just knocked her out and then realized I was trapped lmaoo

I can go to camp, but when I leave I'm right back in the same spot I was in prior to that.
 Karou
04:03:19 
vox,
i didn't even know that and I have like 100 hours on it, this game has so many secrets I can't :'(
you can't go to camp from there? whenever I rob someone I just instantly go to camp, but I can't remember if the druid grove locks you in until you physically leave
 Caeruleum
04:01:33 Cae, Blue
Since when can 40 maternal give just 1 pup??
-WP Click-
 Voxtexy
04:01:19 Vox
Karou,
I got stuck in Nettie's room lmaoo

Supposedly she is supposed to have something you can loot from her that can open it, buuut it was 100% not there. Soo I had to load my most recent save xD
 Karou
04:00:13 
vox,
BG3!! what room did you trap yourself in? even in my HORRIBLE first playthrough I didn't get stuck XD (i just lost all the companions and accidentally killed the tieflings because I went to mountain pass)
 Voxtexy
03:59:20 Vox
Playing BG3 annd I just locked myself in a room, effectively trapping myself.

I swear if the most recent save sets me back more than 10 minutes imma cry lmaoo
 teddy
03:57:01 its yellow
ahh i jsut found it
 Karou
03:56:00 
teddy,
select a date that's available and then click on one of the hours available
you can make accounts there?? lol
 Eternity
03:55:13 ET
A lot of it is on the wayback machine but it's kinda,, hard to access haha.
 teddy
03:54:37 its yellow
wait how do you get into the old site? I can only see statistics
 -Sweet-Poison-
03:53:09 Bau
-WP Click-

.... WP has done me a great service... Wow I don't even know what to do
 Karou
03:53:04 
not me actually trying to log into my old account on the wayback machine as if it'd work xd

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Crocodile : +1
Polar Bear : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks