Wolf Play : LF MW-HW DH younglings, BE trained DH HW, and G1 HW females
Chatbox
 Desolate Skies
10:20:41 Sarah | Grey
finally have my pc at my dorm. im able to talk to my online friends again!
 MarvelandMovies
10:18:56 
What experience do you have in mind?
 Crooked Magic
10:17:52 Crook, She/her
PvP anyone?
 Boeing
10:17:26 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Emmet
Um... I'll think about it
I need to run away now (irl) but welp lol
 Continental Wolves
10:16:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Either you sacrifice another players elbows or yours, I will not take a no for an answer >:^
 Moth
10:15:00 
ven
as if you didn't start it :P
 Transcendence
10:14:33 free palestine
No leaderboard for wolves specifically with most pvp wins/earnings a--
 Boeing
10:13:41 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Emmet
No stealy elbows.
I need to go soon lol but hi anyway
 Moonlight wolf
10:13:40 Moony/she
Transcendence
Lol why are you exposing HEE?
 Continental Wolves
10:13:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Boe
 Hells Bells
10:11:27 Ven/Vex
Moth
Haha, same XD
 Boeing
10:09:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rook
You're on lol
 Kháos
10:08:51 Kaos || Khaos
The "Relics" note under Montak's shop has always been there, right? For some reason it freaked me out. 🥲
 Transcendence
10:08:24 free palestine
Also Unknown making the chat box fade as you scroll but it can be viewable again if you hover over it aaa
-Click-
 Sabbath
10:06:50 Rook
1v1 anybody? No boosts :)
 Transcendence
10:02:40 free palestine
Hey guys look, another HEE palette to wide eye at:

-Click-

I think this one is another Unknown palette, they have a shop open aaa
 Long Wang
09:56:39 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Skeet,
News page scroll down
 skeet
09:56:03 
Ven
How does one buy water balloons?
 Moth
09:54:09 
ven
good because my inbox is becoming frightening
 Serpents
09:53:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I'm bored

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -2
Ocelot : +5
Snapping Turtle : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny
Sun 10:23pm   Packs Online:  102   
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Trading Post > Want Ads

LF MW-HW DH younglings, BE trained DH HW, and G1 HW femalesJuly 15, 2024 12:17 AM

Enigma

Neutral

Give Award

Also looking to trade DH for DH to shuffle around affinities! Make sure to check out my eligible tradees below :)

Hi hi, I have returned to the game for the rest of the summer the August FMC because I miss explore. To prep, I will need to assemble my explore team from scratch! The wolves I am looking to purchase are as follows, please do not DM me if your wolves do not meet the listed parameters.

MW-HW DH pups and younglings

Looking for DH wolves ages 2+ and weights 110-150. If you don't know your wolf's weight, go to Trading Post -> check off Weight ">" and type in 109. If your wolf shows up at 109, she's midweight, and if she still shows up when you type in 129 instead, she's heavyweight!
For male DH wolves only: I will only accept those who are HW (129< lbs).

I do not care about vitals or rarity, however if stats warrant a bonus I will gladly award it. Defects x DH are a bonus, so long as they don't affect the CP. I ALSO LOVE RED TWEED COATS so I will happily pay more! Here is the pricing chart:

109< lbs (no males) 129< lbs
Pup (spring-fall) 200-250 300-350
Pup (winter) 100-200 250-300
2-5 years (CP dependent, negotiable) need! Max 350 Max 600
5+ years (CP dependent, negotiable) need! Max 300 Max 550

I can offer payment in apples or jasmine as well. I am also willing to shell out good money for lower gen DH, or if their battle resolve agility is filled <3 This applies to pups and adults. DM for inquiries!

Looking to trade this DH HW female for another who fits better in my pack! Will accept older wolves, so long as they have B,A,R maxed and decent amount of BE. DM me if you think you have a better fit :)

I am also looking to trade DH for DH who fit into my pack better! The wolves listed below only have a good affinity with me. If one of these fits better into your pack and you have a wolf who fits better into mine, PM me! Do not care much about age so long as they aren't ancient.

G1 HW females + G1 DH males

Looking for G1 HW females weights 110-150, and G1 DH males. Will pay extra for good vitals/heavier males, less for older wolves. DM me to negotiate, making that table stressed out my brain.

Edited at July 18, 2024 10:57 PM by Enigma
LF MW-HW DH younglings, BE trained DH HW, and G1 HW femalesJuly 15, 2024 03:38 PM

Continental Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
128lbs DH G1 female, free if you'd use her as a breeder or explorer^^
LF MW-HW DH younglings, BE trained DH HW, and G1 HW femalesJuly 15, 2024 03:39 PM

Enigma

Neutral

Give Award

Continental Wolves said:
128lbs DH G1 female, free if you'd use her as a breeder or explorer^^

omigod yes I will 100% use her thank youuu!! Keep an eye out for her this FMC <3
LF MW-HW DH younglings, BE trained DH HW, and G1 HW femalesJuly 16, 2024 08:39 AM

FireWeaver

Lightbringer

Give Award
https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=4723073
G1 DH stud. Free breedings when you ask. Regrettably lightweight, but good vitals
LF MW-HW DH younglings, BE trained DH HW, and G1 HW femalesJuly 16, 2024 08:44 AM

FireWeaver

Lightbringer

Give Award
I also have a three year old female, trained to death grip DH heavyweight. Relatively talented so great CP. But I'd be asking for apples. I pricer at three for you instead of five. Let me know if you're interested. Same deal with similar DH HW three year-old male
LF MW-HW DH younglings, BE trained DH HW, and G1 HW femalesJuly 16, 2024 03:48 PM

Enigma

Neutral

Give Award

FireWeaver said:
I also have a three year old female, trained to death grip DH heavyweight. Relatively talented so great CP. But I'd be asking for apples. I pricer at three for you instead of five. Let me know if you're interested. Same deal with similar DH HW three year-old male

Yep, I'm perfectly willing to scoop her up! Could you send the link? As for the male, I am not in need of wolves with CP other than my main explore team (who are classically all female), just ones with their battle, resolve and agility maxed out.
LF MW-HW DH younglings, BE trained DH HW, and G1 HW femalesJuly 17, 2024 12:48 AM

TricklingWater

Neutral

Give Award
These siblings might interest you, they're 2 years old!
Jade is DH Hero with 44T Agreeable disposition (LW unfortunately though)
Onyx is a DH Hero with 43T (LW unfortunately also)
Jade and Onyx are sisters and they also have a DH Hero brother but he is LW
LF MW-HW DH younglings, BE trained DH HW, and G1 HW femalesJuly 17, 2024 01:21 AM

Enigma

Neutral

Give Award

TricklingWater said:
These siblings might interest you, they're 2 years old!
Jade is DH Hero with 44T Agreeable disposition (LW unfortunately though)
Onyx is a DH Hero with 43T (LW unfortunately also)
Jade and Onyx are sisters and they also have a DH Hero brother but he is LW

They are adorable! but unfortunately they only have a good affinity with my pack. I will keep them under consideration <3

Forums > Trading Post > Want Ads

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us