Transcendence
11:30:05 free palestine
😭
 Transcendence
11:29:59 free palestine
It doesnt have preview in HEE either
 Zeraphia
11:29:37 Spooky Vah
I don't think there is, at least I haven't heard of one.
 Hugs4Bugs
11:29:25 Bug || Ed (he/they)
if it does, I never learned of it - but I've been playing for less than a month so I can't confidently say there isn't
 Transcendence
11:28:37 free palestine
Does WP not have a preview toggle so you can see waayy before you upload the css??? What
 Hugs4Bugs
11:28:08 Bug || Ed (he/they)
I some things' colors are connected that I don't want to be connected and it's painfull
 Zeraphia
11:27:52 Spooky Vah
Bug

Oh man, yeah. I can't imagine that honestly.
 Forest Dwelling
11:27:41 Wolflocke Challenge
2nd badge out of 5 finished! -Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
11:27:23 Bug || Ed (he/they)
Vah
I found a template by Venn and it's helping but I'm still so lost, I feel like I'm butchering this whole thing xD
I hate not being able to see my changes automatically and having to actually look around each time I change something... and also there's almost not enough customization??
 Transcendence
11:26:30 free palestine
If I get more horses and wolves that look visibly similar I'll turn my entire bravery/explore horse stock into sparklewolf larpers
 Zeraphia
11:24:26 Spooky Vah
.-.

The minute I have a scarab beetle quest, they all disappear.

I used to get one every day. And now they're nonexistent.
 distant-screams
11:18:57 katy | beetle
thanks guys :) i'm having fun with all the halloween themed customs getting ordered lol
 Zeraphia
11:18:51 Spooky Vah
Bug

Coding is the worst. That's why I just /don't./
 Transcendence
11:18:41 free palestine
Still cant believe I was influenced by this wolf game to do this in the horse game
-Click-
 Zeraphia
11:18:18 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oooh I love it!
 Creeping Death
11:18:18 Kirk | Krik
Katy
Amazing oh my lord, I love the colors!
 distant-screams
11:17:13 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts on how this turned out?
 Faulty Demons
11:16:05 Ollie, Gold
Guys, I've finally got around to listen to Epic: the musical for the first time. Now, I'm not a musical person whatsoever, but this is pretty freaking good
 Hugs4Bugs
11:00:47 Bug || Ed (he/they)
Making a palette is so heccin' hard, it's ridiculous
 Continental Wolves
10:59:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
But I want to talk to my pirate buddy :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Copperhead : +3
Jackal : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Growl

my life i guessMay 11, 2022 10:16 PM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
well, I'm sure some of you know the old pack of jschlatt. If not, okay. Well that was me and I took a break to figure out my mental issues. I did figure myself out, but not for the best.
My paranoia and anxiety seemed to have gotten worse. I am terrified of doing anything without worrying about the consequences. I am sad. I am so sad.
I want to be a guy, but my parents hate that shit, so I'm stuck in a body and pronouns and name that make me even worse. I wanna be Ashwood, a he/him, not who I'm forced to be, a she/her. Ugh, I hate this.
I have a boyfriend, but this is a whole new can of worms. He left me a few weeks ago to ask another girl out, then said it was a joke and got back with me. I was so hurt and confused. Now, today, he asked for a poly relationship and now I'm freaking tf out again. I said yes, and I'm fine with it, 100%, but I'm just so angry and paranoid. Am I not enough? Isn't my affection and love good enough for a monogamous relationship?
I just wanna sit down and be happy for once.
Wolfplay is making it better actually. I'm doing ychs and they distract me, and my wolves actually make me wanna do lore and restarting the whole pack thing. Of course, though, since its online, ill be grounded soon enough and I won't be able to do anything on here.
Sorry this is all over the place, I've been a mess all day.
Gn, wolfplay.
-problem.
my life i guessAugust 10, 2022 03:19 AM

Carnage

Darkseeker

Give Award
I know it's been a long time since this was posted, but I just read this and wanted to say that you are absolutely enough! While some people do relationships differently, it sounds to me like the person you are (or at least were) in a relationship is either immature or struggling with their own issues. Even if someone has feelings for more than one person, and migh want a poly relationship, you do NOT break up with someone then tell them it's a joke after...
I don't know this person so I can't and I won't blame them or pretend to know their reasons, but I do know that no one deserves that. Whether ill-intentioned or not, they did it for reasons relating to THEM, and has nothing to do with you not being good enough.

I hope you are doing better now then you were when you wrote this post <3

Edited at August 10, 2022 03:20 AM by Carnage

Forums > Socialize > Growl

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us