Wolf Play : The Ivory Post
Chatbox
 distant-lands
02:25:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

any name ideas? :) i usually go with victorian sounding names
 Embershed
02:22:55 The Minor Nuisance
The chat has been dumbfounded by my lack of accurate grammar in one sentence.
 Embershed
02:17:11 The Minor Nuisance
That pie was great.

Time to practice me England.
 Night Shade
02:17:07 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

That'd be great. Maybe I'll see you later
 Amygdala
02:15:55 Amy
Graves
Aww that's so sweet of her...she is like an angel looking after you <3

Hope i can catch you later again and talk sone more
 Night Shade
02:15:12 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

Have fun!
 Amygdala
02:14:50 Amy
I am terriblly sorry but i need to go...my aunt left for the weekend so i am going to feed her animals before work
 Night Shade
02:14:27 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

Her and her sister are about 4lbs each. She's the one who's sociable and talkative. She's very much there, purring and making biscuits, and licking your face. (I woke up crying from the pain in my arm the other night and this beautiful void came to me and made biscuits while she was purring and licked the tears off my face)
 Amygdala
02:14:08 Amy
Graves
I totally agree if you are partners living together you need to help each other out...i really hope you can talk to him and get things better
 Amygdala
02:12:38 Amy
Graves

Aww she is gorgeous...she looks so small and tiny <3
 Night Shade
02:12:01 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

I hope so. He's helped out here and there, but it really doesn't equal what I do and now that I'm working I expect him to do more.
 Night Shade
02:11:06 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

This is my kitten, Pixie.

-Click-
-Click-
 Amygdala
02:09:03 Amy
Graves
Yeah it's better to be calm if you are upset and start to argue it doesn't end well

I hope you can talk to him and fix this so he starts helping out more
 Night Shade
02:08:32 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

If she sits still, otherwise I can offer up a couple pictures from the other day when she ran errands with me.
 RuinsPack
02:07:41 Ruins
Amy

K thanks :)
 Amygdala
02:07:27 Amy
Graves

Awwww could i see the kitty
 Night Shade
02:07:14 Graves | Chaos
I've talked to him about it a couple times, though they were slightly different situations. This time I'm also working as well as trying to get the house chores done. I need to talk to him about it again and express my displeasure, but I can't do that the way I'm feeling right now.
 Amygdala
02:07:11 Amy
Tuins
If you are premium you can plant seeds, for basic accounts they are pretty much uselles
 RuinsPack
02:06:28 Ruins
Anyone know what we do with Cilantro seeds?? Because I don't :(
 Night Shade
02:05:54 Graves | Chaos
My kitten is lick attacking me it's so funny

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +4
Brown Bear : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -5
    Winter Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Light Snow
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

The Ivory PostMay 19, 2024 04:25 PM

Wolf Kingdoms

Lightbringer

Give Award

Prologue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolves were running, left and right a pack was hunting down a herd of elk, they were working as a big team. Hundreds of whines as they chased down the herd, they were no normal pack, they were a band of wolves known around the forest as the "Ivory Pack".
The Ivory Pack was a band of strong wolves from many differing packs, they never argued, well maybe sometimes they did argue, but they always loved the feel of running to their fullest. To be able to run free and without a lot of rules slowing them down.
The pack was having fun, hunting was their favorite sport due to the adrenaline and the shot of getting to eat after they captured their selected prey. It was a good life for the pack to endure, the feel of the wind and the many pittering and pattering paws added to the excitement.
The Ivory Pack's leader, who was a mixture of many greys and whites, with icy and sharp blue eyes that make him look soft but fierce to fight or argue with, was ahead of the pack, he was leading the charge and made the commands on which wolf was going to do which to catch their elk.
A couple of the she-wolves stayed close behind to the alpha, he was the best experienced out of any wolves in the pack, well the alpha is usually the most experienced sometimes. Only when you have truly mastered the wise of the elders then you become a true alpha like the one leading the charge.
"Rider, Rover, you two flank to the left when I say so. Summit, Whisper, you both flank to the right. When I howl, then all four you jump out at the herd from the front, then the others will surround the herd altogether. Create a small opening for the calves to escape on purpose, get the older females as they are the wisest and slowest." The alpha told River, Rover, Summit, and Whisper with a great roaring voice of dominance. He was the oldest after all, he knew best what the pack members should do on a hunt as big as this one.
The wolves split off to flank the left and right, just as the alpha wanted his packmates to do. There was two she-wolves left that followed behind the alpha, flanking his sides so that no one can jump out if there was another pack out hunting today.
The herd of cows, bulls, and calves still ran. Sometimes the alpha told a wolf or two to attack any of the elks when they stopped to fight or protect the calves whom are in the inner circle of protection.
"Just a little longer," the alpha thought. "Until they are forced to go no longer then we attack."
One of the calves started to tire out, the mother followed her baby as the wolves watched this happen. They wanted the older cows, not the youger one, they wanted the wisest and older cows. After all, they want the circle of life to continue.
The elks slowed down, their stamina draining as they slowed, the wolves that awaited popped out as they started the herd. More and more wolves dispersed from behind the alpha to surround the herd and pick off the older cows from the herd.
The alpha trotted as the young wolves growled, snarled, and stood in fierce, intimidating, poses to keep the cows, calves, and bucks from trying to fight on low energy.
"Clover, there's a cow nearest to you who is older. Pick her off first to make the others take their picks. We want the older cows after all! The ones who can't have any more babies to give." The alpha told Clover and the entire pack, and Clover did what the alpha wanted. She picked off the older cow nearest to her as the herd tried to disperse but the wolves followed Clover picking off a cow.
The alpha smiled, he had a working pack as they picked off the older cows, and the herd was let go to continue their ways of living. They just wanted the more jerkier kind of taste that an older cow would give as she is the wise and oldest after all.
When the pack was eating after the alpha took nibbles on the prepared raw food before him, the alpha was chewing on a bone happily as his tail was wagging up a storm since he was in a good mood.
One of the she-wolves walked up to the alpha, she then rested next to him as he watched over her, this was one of the younger she-wolves he had in his pack. A good fighter, she would make a lovely pup sitter for his mate and his beta's mate.
The alpha chuckled before continuing to chew on his bone happily, knawing on it as his drool dribbled down the bone and into the dirt. A happy toy like no other is a fun toy to use, especially since its a good bone to chew and chew on for ages and never get tired of chewing on it.
A young male wolf noticed the alpha chewing on his bone, one of the omega she-wolves resting next to him, the she-wolf was pregnant but none of the packmates or the alphas said anything as she was a happy young omega to have a happy life. Even if she shouldn't be hunting with the others, but she's not that far along.
The young male wolf was a little jealous, how dare the young omega she-wolf nap next to the alpha? Even some of the other males wouldn't dare talk to a she-wolf unless necessary to talk to her or otherwise.
The young male mumbled to himself, before walking back to eating with the others, he was jealous as he could be. He wanted to keep that she-wolf protected, but the alpha was always the wisest and more powerful one compared to any of the younger wolves around..
"Check out the original Ivory Post on my blog! It's on my profile btw, so go read there because its where I actually post the real book and other books there. It also helps me stay inspired to create more books!!"
- Author/Wolf Kingdoms

Edited at June 1, 2024 08:44 PM by Wolf Kingdoms

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us