09:43:01 Exist / Kuskyn
Noricai, I would like some too honestly xD
 Noricai
09:42:53 Young Po
you just had the opposite of "its growning on me" XD
 Hells Bells
09:42:38 Ven/Vex
Exist
I need some of what bird man has, cause bro, just sitting here has my anxiety through the roof
 Noricai
09:41:59 Young Po
exist
i wan whatever bird mans is having lol
 Noricai
09:41:20 Young Po
he shows up for my once in a blue moon, maybe once-twice evey 35 moves in the forest
 Caeruleum
09:40:38 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
... i swear she was prettier when i decided to keep her??
 Existence
09:40:31 Exist / Kuskyn
I mean if the bird watcher isn't afraid of 20K+ dominance packs that man is on some good anxiety medication xD
 Noricai
09:39:42 Young Po
bad not back
 Noricai
09:39:30 Young Po
cae
im back at pack happiness even with only 10 wolves lol, this is no hope for me
 Caeruleum
09:39:29 Cae, Blue
mans too good at hide and seek
 starmutt
09:39:20 marsh | they/it
mine neither <3
 Caeruleum
09:39:19 Cae, Blue
bird man does fear me but the main issue is the step before that: finding him >:(
 Existence
09:38:41 Exist / Kuskyn
Marsh, pfft mine is always 0 xD Mine doesn't even flutter when my wolves are fed xD
 Noricai
09:38:26 Young Po
exist
SAME i have yet to chace those pesky humans away
 Caeruleum
09:37:55 Cae, Blue
noricai, i did stagger dominance on all wolves, but it was still zero lmao. thats when i checked affinities and cried XD
 starmutt
09:37:35 marsh | they/it
dominance just means pack happiness 0 at some point
 Noricai
09:37:31 Young Po
cae
oh my god thats genius
 Caeruleum
09:37:15 Cae, Blue
pro tip for getting many wolves at once: set weight criteria and just input your pack id. it will filter all your wolves ;) i do that with pups after puppy booms
 Existence
09:36:57 Exist / Kuskyn
Cae, Yeah those will do it xD I gave up on pack happiness I just want to make the bird watcher fear me when I explore for toucan feathers xD
 Noricai
09:36:44 Young Po
cae
yeah dominince also makes getting pack happiness harder supposedly

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Wolverine : +5
Red Fox : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:18 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post here if you have not been accepted.

Plot away!
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:18 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
res
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:27 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hey Mercenary, i was curious what the dynamic between War and Peace would be and wondered if you'd want to talk about that. I like to talk about it in discussion so that the discussion is active and other people can contribute
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:33 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Sure! Here's some characteristics of Zephyr that I will (hopefully soon) be fully typing out so we can get started
-Strategic
-Observant
-Competitive
-Very few moral lines left
-Low opinion of humanity
-Gives what he gets unless he absolutely doesn't like you
-Passionate
-Stubborn

Edited at July 21, 2024 08:34 PM by Mercenary
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 11:21 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

A discussion? How exciting <3

Froggington, I'd love to hash out the dynamics between my monstrosity and your dutiful peacekeeper :0 At the very least I can say that on a very bluntly superficial level, Cresil will likely have little to no regard for Shiloh, most likely finding her to be an overlooked and barely relevant try-hard, and otherwise doesn't take her too seriously. On a more real note, I imagine Cresil does acknowledge Shiloh's efforts to be more purposeful than he would ever admit to, if only because without any peace at all, he would find himself with nothing to ruin when he's grown bored.

When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 11:40 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shiloh has a low opinion of humanity, but she gotta keep fighting for em

Mmf lol fair. Shiloh would be using her emotional manipulation to cause people to feel afraid and hopefully run when he is around, which honestly might make them vulnerable to him. She certainly doesn't approve of him and would try to give him therapy sessions which would probably annoy him and the cycle would repeat. Hate and War are fairly anathema to her, but in some ways death can be peaceful just not necessarily her definition of peaceful luckily for everyone else

When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 12:28 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Mejer and Shiloh will get along quite well if she finds death peaceful
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 12:50 AM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award
Edling, I'm a little interested and curious to see what kind of potential dynamic Cresil and Amias may have...
Bluntly, on the surface they are beings who I don't think would get along at ALL, however...I feel like love and hate as concepts can go very hand in hand, and I'd love to maybe explore that within these two.
Spitballing my concepts of love and hate: heartbreak of any kind (but specifically within relationship contexts) can cause animosity and chaos, and with Amias being such an emotional and unpredictable impulsive soul, I would think at times that perhaps he seeks out some sort of validation of SOME kind from Cresil??
Just some vague spitballing that I'd love to discuss more^^
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 01:37 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Froggington - aw, no need to run from Cresil, he only wants to inconvenience anyone he can by a lot :) Please, therapy sessions would only be something he would participate in with Shiloh if it meant abusing her patience so it was an equally miserable experience lol.

Creek, I would LOVE to delve into their dynamic :0 There's a fine line between love and hate, so perhaps they've got some kind of complex push and pull aspect to their dynamic? In regard to your concept for them, I absolutely adore the idea of Amias seeking some kind of unspoken validation. Cresil, being the toxic creature he is, I think would be able to kind of sense that since he takes an analytical versus emotional approach to everything, and would probably use it against Amias or hold such validation just out of grasp to serve some kind of selfish agenda of his. Maybe even just for cruel entertainment?? Cresil's such a jerk, there's a lot of ways it could go lmao. Either way, I'm actually pretty excited to see how such iconic concepts in our respected portrayals handle each other as beings of power, as well as on a personal level :)

When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 05:26 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Hello, Hello!!
So I know I put it in my form but Lyra has a relatively positive relationship with Mejer, along with a...let's say..complicated past that could come into play at some point ^^
but aside from him, I think she'd had a decently positive relationship with Shiloh and Amias tbh considering their roles.
@Mercenary, I'm not certain about Lyra's relation with Zephyr. I feel like it's probably complicated considering he's the god of war haha
@Edling, I feel like Lyra probably has a strained relationship with Cresil. She likely doesn't totally dislike him, but I do feel that she sometimes is at odds with him.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us