But LW would work better :p

She is pretty though
 Insane Sanity
03:49:44 Sanity
Oooo
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
03:49:40 katy | beetle
finally have time to work on these custom adopt orders :')
 Amygdala
03:49:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
It's okay...i am on a train so i have all the time you need XD
 ZEFHYR
03:48:56 
sorry it is not updating correctly on my end for some reason
 ZEFHYR
03:41:40 
ok!
 Amygdala
03:40:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
Also i am waiting on you to pick a leaf XD
 ZEFHYR
03:40:08 
thanks,Amy!
 Amygdala
03:37:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
I sell them almost as soon as i get them...the checkmark always stayed there
 ZEFHYR
03:35:54 
ok. as long as the check mark remains there! i'm kind of nervous about selling the item...dont know how long this quest will take and out of room in inventory den
 Amygdala
03:32:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
You need to find it in explore...it doesn't matter if you have it in inventory or not. You can sell/use the items you already collected
 ZEFHYR
03:31:25 
scavenger hunt quest question: if you have the item in inventory, it gets checked off of the list scavenger hunt list...so do you have to keep it in inventory until you get the rest of the items, or, once it is checked off the list, can you unload it?
 ZEFHYR
03:26:19 
hey, anyone want to do a quick Leaf punt?!
 Amygdala
03:07:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hyancinth Macaw bites Black Bear 2 for 30 damage.
Hyancinth Macaw kills them

A parrot just killed a bear...
 Amygdala
03:05:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goofy
I thought i used the wrong wolf lol
But arrax is also one of my best battler so it would be funny to see them battle
 mission goofy
03:03:59 
amy - hahaha confusion
 Amygdala
03:00:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goofy
Lmao i thought that was my wolf at first...i got so confused
 Amygdala
02:59:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
I randomly got a viti a couple of days ago😅
 Icywolve pack
02:57:38 Elektra/Raven
Best luck they are just random

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Grizzly Bear : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 09:20 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Nevermore! Sorry it took me a minute to circle around to you ahah, but what would Mejer's thoughts on Cresil be?? :0
For Cresil, I see him preying on Mejer's inner turmoil, being more attuned to sensing the kind of discontent Mejer seems to be in and weaponizing that knowledge for various selfish/chaotic purposes and means.
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 09:48 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
All good! I'm just lurking xD
Mejer has mixed feelings about Cresil. On one hand he wants to respect how Cresil runs things. The authority that he has. In Mejers eyes, he's badass.
But he also tends to butt heads with most around, and Cresil is no exception. The authority that Mejer sees is a huge problem to him, but in the future, I can see Mejer getting buddy buddy with him at some point.
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 10:22 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award
Nevermore- Like with Cresil lol, I want to maybe explore some concepts with you about Amias and Mejer if you're up for it?
My initial thought is that Amias has a quite literal love-hate relationship with Mejer. The saying that "grief is just love with nowhere to go" popped into my mind. Maybe Amias holds respect for Mejer, but at the same time despises the fact that death creates such a turmoil and heartbreak in the souls of people who love?
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 10:40 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I made some little blurbs for some of Shiloh's affilations. I'm starting to get really excited to use Shiloh. Someone started drawing Shiloh and I'm excited to see how it turns out. She's on a couch with glasses doing therapist things XD
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 10:43 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award
Double post :,)

Edited at July 22, 2024 10:44 PM by Caribou Creek
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 10:44 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award
Screaming XD I love that

Sir Froggington said:
I made some little blurbs for some of Shiloh's affilations. I'm starting to get really excited to use Shiloh. Someone started drawing Shiloh and I'm excited to see how it turns out. She's on a couch with glasses doing therapist things XD

When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 11:11 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Caribou Creek said:
Nevermore- Like with Cresil lol, I want to maybe explore some concepts with you about Amias and Mejer if you're up for it?
My initial thought is that Amias has a quite literal love-hate relationship with Mejer. The saying that "grief is just love with nowhere to go" popped into my mind. Maybe Amias holds respect for Mejer, but at the same time despises the fact that death creates such a turmoil and heartbreak in the souls of people who love?

I love that quote!
Mejer doesn't quite understand the dislike that Amias holds for his job, and such as Amias, he doesn't understand just why a mortal would be so sad over losing someone (or something) that is in such pain. In his mind, how could you watch someone wither away with old age and not miss the person they used to be?
He can't wrap his mind around Amias job but he does his best to nod along when Amias is around.
"Loving someone is knowing when it's time to let them fly."
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 11:36 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award
Ahhh in absolute love
When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 11:42 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Nevermore - Mejer seeing Cresil as badass? What an honor that will only inflate his ego, he must never know for the sake of all things good lmao XD. I can definitely see authority being thrown around, because Cresil is hardly averse to stepping on toes and pushing boundaries with literally everyone. It would be cool to see Mejer try to buddy up to Cresil, who is only capable of being a very toxic friend at best lol.

Froggington - Heck yeah to Shiloh being drawn in all of her glory <3 We love a good therapist at work!

When Stars Fall | DiscussionJuly 23, 2024 05:05 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Expanding a bit on Lyra's relations to the other deities;
So @Nevermore, I know we talked in dms about Lyra's relationship with Mejer, and their..complicated past. Do you think that would come into play later? or perhaps rekindle?? Just trying to figure out how I want to use it in the rp ^^
@Mercenary, Yeah I can see that. I feel like that's likely a reason she respects him so much, even considering s sort of confidant, to an extent. She sees him as an equal, despite her aversion to war she doesn't hold that against him. After all, she understands that even war is a part of the grand cycle.
@Edling, lol I can definitely see that, tho I can also see her avoiding him when she can. Considering he's probably one of the few people/things that can actually drive her to anger, but he likely is the only person able to bring her to tears, which isn't exactly an easy feat. Considering her gentle nature, Lyra surprisingly isn't easy to make cry.
@Creek, I can see Lyra treating Amias as an equal, often offering gentle guidance when she sees him struggling. She likely holds a lot of trust for him, even putting confidence in him to play his role well, even when he doesn't believe in himself.
@Froggington, I sent you a dm in case you'd rather work out the relation between Lyra and Amias there, I didn't get a response here so that's what I figured haha

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us