Wolf Play : Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?
Chatbox
 Mystryl
03:01:01 Myst / Trill
Reprobate
Oh yeah! I haven't had much time to work on it but there's a bunch of stuff about bugs controlling different pieces of the natural world :D

The moon is a big pillow & the moon cycles are just moths eating the fabric and wearing it down :3
 Zeraphia
03:00:05 Vah stalks forums
Techno

... the what's?
 technoblade
02:59:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Shitposts?
 Boo
02:59:26 Chrissy
sometimes i feel like a toddler the way i jump up at the word "bottle".
 Zeraphia
02:59:23 Vah stalks forums
Jinno

No problem!
 Voxtexy
02:59:20 Vox, Corey
eeeek, I've spent way too long in the custom maker and all I have to show for it is this design ;-;
-Click-

I don't hate it, but goshh it took forever to get to this point. I was gonna do a black/ochre design but my muse is pretty much gone lmao
 Zeraphia
02:59:16 Vah stalks forums
>.>

I have the energy to do art.

I have the background noise to do art.

But I have NO ideas. I need the ideas and shaking the idea tree has yielded nothing.
 JINNO
02:59:06 
zeraphia
thank you
 Reprobate
02:58:15 🪱
Myst, is there like a world these bugs are involved in?? I'm so invested
 Zeraphia
02:55:48 Vah stalks forums
Jinno

Rarity is how rare a color of a wolf is! The more markings a wolf has, the higher the rarity!

But there are some pelts, noses and eyes that up the rarity as well.
 technoblade
02:54:49 Lil Techy | Techno
I*
 technoblade
02:54:33 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Find them a lot and just never sell them cause they aren't really worth it so they just sit in my den until they get yoinked
 Reprobate
02:54:19 🪱
it's such a cute style for a mantis OC too aghhh
 Mystryl
02:54:11 Myst / Trill
you guys are so sweet ;; i love bugs so much yall
 JINNO
02:54:10 
what is rarity
 Continental Wolves
02:53:51 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Well I love to gamble and waste apples, I also cannot for the life of me find geodes in explore e,e
 starmutt
02:53:12 marsh | they/it
Myst
I love them and will die for them
give me more mantis OCs or give me death for real
 BuggyOs
02:52:43 Bug 𓆣
I love bugs so much

Myst, I might commission you in the future!
 meow
02:52:16 ⊹ cat
heya
 Reprobate
02:51:54 🪱
keep us updated, i need to see what you do with the bg ‼

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -3
Cheetah : +4
Anaconda : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 12:40 PM

SixBears

Administrator
Lightbringer

Give Award

Would you prefer that all of your wolves can interbreed, rather than just the alphas? We know people have their sneaky ways of doing it already. Maybe it's just time to make it official? Down side is there will be less breeding to outside packs.

Poll Question: Would you prefer that all of your wolves can interbreed, rather than just the alphas? 
Total Votes: 428
Yes : 36184%
No : 4711%
Maybe (Describe) : 205%

You have cast your vote.
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 12:51 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
No just because I feel like there would be no reason to put studs up for breeding anymore
Edit: I feel like it makes the game easier where it doesn't really need to be easier, unless we go with what ET suggested or Fei to balance it better

Edited at July 23, 2024 03:07 PM by Salem
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 12:51 PM

Serpents

Lightbringer

Give Award
maybe I mean I will out source it ex I send male or female to a another pack bred then they send them back (more so preiume as its safer ) but I love studs

Edited at July 23, 2024 12:52 PM by Serpents
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 12:52 PM

Aestralis

Neutral

Give Award

Salem said:
No just because I feel like there would be no reason to put studs up for breeding anymore

I agree, I feel like having to breed outside your pack increases community interactions!
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 12:59 PM

Anxiety

Darkseeker

Give Award
I personally don't feel like I interact with packs in any meaningful way when I breed to their studs, since I just search and breed in the Trading Post. I'm not actually networking or conversing with anyone.
I would still list my own studs for breeding for profit and to seek awards, so it wouldn't limit the gene pool in that sense.
Also, as mentioned, there are ways around the system in place already. This would simply make it safer and less cumbersome to do so.

Edited at July 23, 2024 01:08 PM by Anxiety
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 01:02 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

I like to breed within my pack - but there's also plenty of wolves I'd breed to outside of my own pack.

I think there's an easy way to have a middle ground here - like having a limit to how many wolves can breed within your own pack [e.g. only x many specific wolves or x many breedings within your own pack per game year. - you could then buy additional breeding slots for apples in the barter, or there could be an item that allows you to reset your pack interbreeding number, like the jasmine.]

There could also be a fee, like the old alpha breeding fee, to breed within your own pack.
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 01:05 PM

Moonlit Lake

Neutral

Give Award
I see it both ways, though I vote for yes. It's good for community interactions I agree, but it's hard working out the pup situation at times since they stay with the female wolf. If you want to keep some pups from your male it's a little more challenging. I'd like to have both options.
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 01:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I like the idea of having a set amount of breedings per game year if it's super low to start with and you can buy more slots in barter

Eternity said:
I like to breed within my pack - but there's also plenty of wolves I'd breed to outside of my own pack.

I think there's an easy way to have a middle ground here - like having a limit to how many wolves can breed within your own pack [e.g. only x many specific wolves or x many breedings within your own pack per game year. - you could then buy additional breeding slots for apples in the barter, or there could be an item that allows you to reset your pack interbreeding number, like the jasmine.]

There could also be a fee, like the old alpha breeding fee, to breed within your own pack.

Otherwise it feels like public breedings don't matter at all since I breed for rarity and I could've done it all within my own pack super easily and for free
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 01:08 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award

Eternity said:

The middle ground please xD
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 01:11 PM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Not sure really.

I rather breed to wolves outside my pack except maybe alpha pair can only breed to their bonded and maybe same with the beta? Betas can breed with their bonded?

Other than that I prefer my wolves bred with others outside and to other players wolves.

Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us