06:30:38 Will
Stoned my explore team TT
 Bobcat
06:27:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
Kat
Thanks!
 ScardeyKat
06:27:05 Kat ?
I do not think they fight with you/ show up in your pack, but I could be wrong. It's like collecting all the items to give to the NPC
 ScardeyKat
06:26:40 Kat ?
Bobcat
You wait until you have all the dogs and should be able to return them to the owner once they come back around!
 Bobcat
06:26:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
What do I do if a German shepherd joins my pack?
 Kamarones
06:24:30 
Kat
thanks! i get it now
 ScardeyKat
06:24:00 Kat ?
Will
Yup, I'm scared </3
 ScardeyKat
06:23:39 Kat ?
Kamarones
If you retire a wolf, it essentially dies (leaves the game) and you get a bone fragment where you can use it to buy stuff in the market place.

If you free range a wolf, it has a chance to go into the santucary where others can bid on it and get it. You do not get bone fragments for free ranging a wolf
 Wilverbeast
06:23:15 Will
Oh shit it's death script @-@
 Wilverbeast
06:22:59 Will
Wait so when do I receive my free version of the new dye,
Any other pelt winners know? :'D
 Kamarones
06:22:54 
or*
 Kamarones
06:22:39 
hi! what does it mean to retire of free range a wolf?
 ScardeyKat
06:20:14 Kat ?
Just realized how old she's getting e.e Last part of my pack before hiatus. Hopefully DS doesn't get her </3
-WP Click-
 Hydroberry
06:14:51 
Yeah, the sheepdog keeps vanishing whenever I click on talk.
 Jack-A-Boo
06:08:10 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Hydro

yeah it is
 Hydroberry
06:06:10 
Is it the Sheepdog?
 Jack-A-Boo
06:03:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
just noticed one this events NPCs in explore isnt working for me
 The Fear Seekers
05:58:02 Night Shade
Wow chat is dead
 Blood Demons
05:32:37 Blood
I'm so annoyed I just warriored stone my custom who was only 7 instead of my 16 year old

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +1
Bobcat : +5
Cougar : -2
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls

RP ideasJune 14, 2024 11:37 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

All of these RPs are Small Group RPs, with about 10-15 players needed for each to start. Hopefully, it will stay alive and running then. The Giftbearer is even less than Kupungua, with the least needed being 5 players with 2 characters each, or 10 players with 1 character each being the most needed. With Kupungua, if we cannot get the needed players, we can always say a few died the first night to start it quicker. These RPs will probably be Semi-Literate, and only need like 200 word posts. Kupungua will definitely be more demanding than The Giftbearer.

|----------|

The Giftbearer

The Giftbearer. This RP is by far the most unique I've ever created, with dinosaurs AND dragons being in it. The dinosaurs being from the Prehistoric Kingdom and the dragons being from the Mystic Kingdom. Two kingdoms once at war, finally put to peace at the calling of the Giftbearer being sent to 10 individuals. In this RP, I will send a PM to everyone who has an accepted character, displaying the dream the Giftbearer gave to their character, calling them to her to come and receive their gifts. There are two groups of five characters in each group, and both groups are kind of fighting to get there first. Yes, I know the plot sounds a bit confusing, but it won't be as confusing if this RP comes out, because I'll make a map to show things better so it's more understandable.

The Plot

Ever since the death of the first Giftbearer the universe has ever seen, two kingdoms clashed with bared fangs, accusing each other that the other tribe had killed the Giftbearer. Then, for the next hundred years, the two fought, and fought, and fought. There was never a day that went by without a casualty happening. Each kingdom was slowly dying, and fading, hoping that they can win the war before the sands of time swallowed them up.

On one fateful night, the next Giftbearer had come.

She mourned the sight of the chaos the two kingdoms had created, but decided it was best to just move on, and try her best to repair it simply by sending the message out. The universe was crumbling due to their conflicts, and she knew she had to end it. With lots of contemplating, she chose who she was to send the dreams to, and who she would call. She decided, a bit of a challenge would be fun this time, and decided to create two groups, each group having five adolescents in it, no matter what kingdom they came from, and told them, that whichever group gets there first, will receive their gifts.

Now, in the once bustling trading center on the island between the two kingdoms, the ten Gifted gather together, to find their groups, and set sail for the island of the unknown, where the Giftbearer resides.

|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Kupungua

Now a few of you may remember this RP from a few months ago. This RP is centered around humans in the teenage to young adult range and their dinosaurs they tamed. Now, the mains don't have to be born into the tribe like they did in the original version of this RP, making you able to dive much deeper into their backstory and let creativity flow much more freely then it could before. This RP is character driven, based around the mains having to survive alone after being exiled from their tribe for whatever reason they were. There will be lots of drama, character development, and training processes with the dinosaurs, and possibly a hand lost in the process of training. ;) I will give a list of reasons if you cannot find one, or we could say they simply chased after a friend who was exiled. This RP has no specific plot other than to survive. I will randomly throw in random things, like a storm, or possibly a carnivorous dinosaur attacking them, or a stampede, etcetera. This is to keep the RP interesting and fun.

The Plot:

A tribe resides in the jungles of an island filled with prehistoric terrors. They, are definitely one of the strictest tribes on the island, and the most mysterious. Little is known about them, since none who ever try to investigate them come back, and none who are exiled ever make it past the first hour. The horrors of the night are to blame. Especially during the new moon. Each night of the new moon, the tribe surrounds the entire camp in the brightest fires they possibly can, fueled by the most high quality and most durable wood they have. The fires scare away the creatures that lurk during the new moon. They also send out their exiles on the same night, ensuring they never make it out alive. Not even the exiles' dinosaurs are spared.

On this night of the new moon, they have a surprisingly large amount of exiles to be sent out. The most they've ever had! Ten exiles, and their ten dinosaurs..

|----------|

Poll Question: Choose which sounds the best!
Total Votes: 4
The Giftbearer. : 4100%
Kupungua. : 00%

You have cast your vote.
Edited at June 15, 2024 08:05 PM by Matunda
    RP ideasJune 14, 2024 12:52 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Let the Voting Begin!

Edited at June 14, 2024 08:58 PM by Matunda
RP ideasJune 14, 2024 08:08 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
PM me for the gifted. And save me a dragon!
RP ideasJune 14, 2024 08:39 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bobcat said:

Will do ^^
RP ideasJune 14, 2024 08:40 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Giftbearer sounds interesting and I'd definitely play a dragon
RP ideasJune 15, 2024 11:33 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spellbound said:
The Giftbearer sounds interesting and I'd definitely play a dragon

If I open it up, I can reserve you a spot if you want?
RP ideasJune 18, 2024 10:15 AM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Same

Bobcat said:

RP ideasJune 18, 2024 10:20 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

SwiftfireClan said:
Same

Bobcat said:

I will ^^

Forums > Socialize > Polls

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us