Wolf Play : Hmm..
Chatbox
 Feiella
05:48:26 Fei the writer
Amy
-WP Click-
That is Sharp Snap. Do you really want her with a sword?
 Amygdala
05:44:00 Amy
Justice for Sharp Snap
 the Wayne pack
05:43:29 Waning
I think a How to Train your Dragon x GoT crossover RP would be neat.

Like, dragon riders. And there's a lot of differences between said dragon riders in each...franchise? No wait, only one is technically a franchise.

My brain goes weird places at night.
 Feiella
05:42:45 Fei the writer
Sharp Snap is terrifying enough without a sword
 Amygdala
05:41:02 Amy
But sharp snap wants the sword
 DarkEmeraldz
05:36:04 
Hello
 Feiella
05:35:07 Fei the writer
Your wolf digs and digs, and discovers: Sword Piece 3

No, no, no! Absolutely not! Especially not Sharp Snap. She doesn't need a sword
 Amygdala
05:28:30 Amy
Fei
Ooh right...yeah...foggy brain so it takes a while to get thing🤣
 Feiella
05:24:58 Fei the writer
Amy
what? No. I meant if you plan on challenging my pack please don't
 Amygdala
05:24:10 Amy
Fei
My brain is a giant fog mess...if i said something weird i appologise😅
 Feiella
05:22:22 Fei the writer
Amy
Please reconsider your actions
 Amygdala
05:19:56 Amy
Fei
No need to bark at me now

You hear another pack barking towards you.
 Feiella
05:16:15 Fei the writer
Amy
I'll see who is bored enough out of my giant pack to say hello
 Lady Soul's Pack
05:14:20 
Hey. I have a question. How many pups do wolves with maxed out maternal CP give birth to?
 Amygdala
05:10:47 Amy
Okay timer is up time to explore again XD...fei get out of forest here i come😋
 loki_budgie
05:07:35 skye
Fei
😭
 Feiella
05:06:05 Fei the writer
loki
If you ever see my pack in explore please run
 loki_budgie
05:04:02 skye
Im good, got work soon 😭
 Amygdala
05:03:46 Amy
Fei
Shark is smart
 Feiella
05:02:39 Fei the writer
Ok my shark is putting off dinner because she knows treatment is happening

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : 0
Crocodile : +2
Jackal : -1
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls

Hmm..May 18, 2024 05:55 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Hello there. I have a rather successful RP called Bloodbound, you might've heard of it <3
Anyways, I need more than one roleplay to keep me going and my other ones seem to be falling a bit due to people joining and then going inactive
I'm not gonna make one right away because I want to get to 30 or more votes before doing anything. Keep in mind, although I don't have much more than a plot for each, I'd plan out a lot of lore and if it gets made it would likely be a long term one
Please do tell me what you would change to make it more interesting for you.
Endless Loop
Mela City, an ancient urban jewel, has long been the subject of local legends. At its heart, the city is rumored to house a precious stone and a magical book of dark sorcery. These artifacts are believed to be mere myths by the townsfolk, dismissed as fanciful tales told to entertain visitors.
Despite the skepticism, six curious individuals—each with their own reasons for seeking the truth—arrive in Mela City, determined to uncover the secrets behind the legends. They check into the Glassrose Inn, a charming but slightly eerie hotel that seems frozen in time. Deciding to familiarize themselves with the city before beginning their quest, they plan to explore the city's center the following day.
However, something strange happens. When they wake up the next morning, they find themselves inexplicably compelled to repeat the previous day's activities. This bizarre loop continues day after day, with subtle yet unsettling differences each time. Objects move, people change, and shadows seem to whisper secrets just out of reach.
As the loop tightens around them, the six investigators must delve deeper into the mysteries of Mela City. Who—or what—is manipulating time? What is the true nature of the precious stone and the magical book? Each repeated day offers new clues, but also new dangers, as they draw closer to a revelation that could either set them free or trap them forever in the city's eternal echo.
Haunted Devotion
In the depths of urban legend, it is said that Lilith, the ancient goddess, harbors a particular fascination with mirrors. Both demons and humans find themselves drawn to these reflective surfaces, believing them to be portals to other realms or windows into the soul. You, a devoted member of a secretive cult, have embraced these beliefs despite warnings from those around you. The cult venerates various powerful demons, each capable of unimaginable horrors, but their chief deity is Lilith herself.
One night, you are jolted awake by the chaotic sounds of chains clattering and doors banging. It quickly becomes clear that something has gone terribly wrong: Lilith has possessed your fellow cult members, turning them into twisted vessels of her will. Now, you and a handful of unpossessed cultists are trapped inside the cult’s sprawling, labyrinthine mansion. What was once a place of worship has become a perilous battleground.
To survive, you must navigate this grand mansion, solving complex puzzles and uncovering hidden secrets in a desperate bid to escape. Every mirror you encounter could be a trap or a clue, and the possessed cult members are relentless in their pursuit. This nightmarish scenario unfolds like an elaborate, deadly escape room, where each new room holds fresh dangers and cryptic challenges.
Surviving will require wits, courage, and an understanding of the dark forces you once sought to serve. As you delve deeper into the mansion’s mysteries, you must also confront the truth about Lilith and the true cost of your devotion. This deadly game doesn't end with a single escape—each step forward only reveals more layers of the mansion’s dark secrets and Lilith's insidious influence.
Blood Pact
Vampires have long captivated the imagination, both in stories and in real life. Their allure has led to the proliferation of vampire-themed bars, frequented by those seeking a taste of the supernatural. You make it a habit to visit these bars only once a month, enjoying the atmosphere and the company of friends.
One night, at the newest vampire bar, you and your friends are having a great time when chaos erupts: a patron is bitten in a sudden, violent attack. Panic ensues, and before you can react, the staff members apprehend you, your friends, and the bitten individual.
You wake up the next morning in a dark, damp dungeon. The horrifying truth dawns on you—vampires are real, and they use these bars as hunting grounds for unsuspecting humans. The vampires who captured you claim they want to protect you from others of their kind who are far more malevolent. Despite their assurances, their menacing presence and cryptic intentions make it hard for you and your friends to trust them.
Now, thrust into a terrifying reality where humans are prey, you and your friends must navigate this dangerous new world. The so-called "protective" vampires offer guidance, but their motives remain suspect. Survival becomes a delicate balance of accepting help from these vampires while staying vigilant against potential betrayal.
As you struggle to understand the complex vampire society, you discover a broader conflict between different vampire factions—those who seek to coexist with humans and those who see humans solely as food. Your group becomes pawns in this power struggle, forced to make alliances and fight for survival.
I have many more ideas as well.. comment down below if you'd like to hear them. If you vote for more or less fantasy theme to the RP ideas, please tell me what you'd like to see!
And please comment if you click the PM me option, because I can't PM you if I don't know who you are. ♥︎

Poll Question: Which RP?
Total Votes: 22
Endless Loop : 314%
Haunted Devotion : 732%
Blood Pact : 523%
Less Fantasy : 15%
More Fantasy : 314%
PM Me When Any Are Made : 314%

You have cast your vote.
Hmm..May 18, 2024 11:04 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
PM me, def! I love your roleplay styles!
Haunted Devotion and Blood Pact both sound really interesting - I also like the high fantasy ones
Hmm..May 19, 2024 01:38 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Absolutely PM me when any of these are created! They sound amazing interactive campaigns rather than RPs and it intrigues me. (I voted for Blood Pact, but all the the provided options sound awesome!)
Hmm..May 19, 2024 03:33 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
you better PM me i need distractions
Hmm..May 19, 2024 03:34 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award
I would absolutely love if Haunted Devotion was created. That one is right up my alley. Please let me know if any of these are created though, they all sound fantastic.
Hmm..May 19, 2024 03:56 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I have another idea involving Valkyries, and I was going to add it to the poll but since there's already such a big amount of words I'm gonna have a secondary poll that includes it once we get to 20 votes ♥︎
Once that poll hits 25 votes we'll have the RP up 👀
Hmm..May 19, 2024 04:19 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award
Valkyries you say???? Salem, you might have to make two new RPs T.T
Hmm..May 19, 2024 04:21 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I can totally do that 😌
I can also combine all of the ideas though 👀 (might sound chaotic but i promise it's not lol)

Acerbus. said:
Valkyries you say???? Salem, you might have to make two new RPs T.T

Hmm..May 19, 2024 04:23 PM

StarClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
PM me if it works out!

Forums > Socialize > Polls

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us