Chatbox
 Foxspirit
12:28:55 Fox,HA, she/her <
Luna
Same T^T
 Luna👻
12:28:26 Silver (She/her)
Fox
All my exclusives were battle trainedÂ… I donÂ’t know why I did that but I did itÂ…
 Blood lust tide
12:28:21 BewareWhoYouTrust
I Dont want him forger too click female im an idiot
Imma kill it off 🤣
-WP Click-
 Sassy Otaku
12:28:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
I won't get pups for another several hours
 Foxspirit
12:27:51 Fox,HA, she/her <
Luna
I had several Royals, a chim, several boosts and rancom defects, a few wolves with 100+ talents, 2k+ BE and counting, and so much more
I was in the midst of a breeding project and then went on an unexpected haitus
 Voxtexy
12:27:02 Vox, Corey
My wolves are testing me right now >.>
 Revelry
12:26:51 Rev
So, I started to go ahead with the beauty contest, now to stop procrastinanting and actually make it lol
 Foxspirit
12:26:41 Fox,HA, she/her <
Fei
It's been so long they're all gone

Vox
Long time no see ^^
 Luna👻
12:26:19 Silver (She/her)
Fox
IÂ’m so sorry! That happened to me. I had 9 exclusives and a crystalline, 2 DF and and DH DF so IÂ’m sad and. I feel for tou
 Luna👻
12:25:25 Silver (She/her)
126/400 for starry night wings for my mela that means time to pup out the maxed ✨ancestral piety✨ SheÂ’s also a great howler, so my fmc girl
 Feiella
12:25:12 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Foxspirit
wow
 Voxtexy
12:25:10 Vox, Corey
Foxspirit,
Hiya!

(sorry for my delayed response!)
 Foxspirit
12:24:29 Fox,HA, she/her <
My pack is dead :I
All my wolves are literally gone ;-;
 distant-screams
12:24:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
please it's been 20 mins how is he already bred out xD
 Zeraphia
12:24:01 Spooky Vah
Oooh she does kind of have a menacing vibe--
 distant-screams
12:23:38 katy | beetle
Vah,
she looks like she'd have a menacing name lol. maybe rampage, malvolia, antoinette or bellatrix?
 Chaotic Twins
12:23:28 Ryder,Kalian
I need the sands of time item

dang should not have used all my apples XD
 Magnus Bane
12:23:08 Mag/Maggy
I didn't breed my wolves so I don't have any pups to use as a wrestler :')
 Voxtexy
12:22:52 Vox, Corey
One ExW pup lmaoo
 Voxtexy
12:22:12 Vox, Corey
Ah, yes. Two ExH and PxW pups so far.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -3
Cougar : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Luna Games (WIP)October 4, 2024 09:51 PM

Moonstar

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Luna Games
There are sixteen wolf-shifting packs in a beautiful, gigantic land. One of them, the Sun pack, is ruler of all the other packs. In this pack, there is the Alpha and Luna or King and Queen who rule over all the lands. By two years after their marriage, they're supposd to have an heir. If they fail to produce an heir in the two years, then the Betas replace them. That hardly ever happens though.
Currently, there is an heir and he's male. Eighteen, or so, years have passed since the heir has been born. The current rulers are growing older and soon it will be time for the heir to rule. However, according to the Royal laws, first he must have a Luna, a Queen before he is allowed to rule.
So, the Sun pack holds something called "The Luna Games." Every time an heir comes of age, games are held to find their Luna or Alpha, depending on the gender of the heir. Since the heir is male, it will be "The Luna Games" this year.
Each of the fifteen packs are expected to send one chosen female to participate in these games. Most of the time, the females are sisters or daughters of Alphas. However, it may also be the most dominent female of the pack. Since "The Luna Games" are dangerous and sometimes even brutal, contestants are chosen with much care and thought.
Because the Luna Queen is expected to help keep the peace of the land, chosen contestants are normally the strongest and most dominant or the smartest and slyest. Death does happen in these Games and are expected. Each chosen contestant will recieve a letter and invitation to the Games that will be their key to getting in. Any contestant who fails to have their letter and invite will not be let in, automatically getting disqualified.
The Games are comprised of a variety of challenges and trials. Like hand-to-hand combat, death matches, survival challenges, wolf v.s. beast, etc. On the other hand, things like balls, parties, and/or hosting events are also within the Games. After all, the Luna Queen is expected to be dangerous and commanding but hospitable and diplomatic too. Any contestants that get mortally injured or are unable to continue are automatically disqualified. Additionally, each contestant will have one date with the heir each week to get aquainted romantically.
The winner of the Games will ultimately be decided by the heir, however, the number of wins of challenges and trials as well as public favor will heavily affect the decision too.

Edited at October 4, 2024 10:32 PM by Moonstar
The Luna Games (WIP)October 4, 2024 10:33 PM

Moonstar

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules

Edited at October 4, 2024 10:33 PM by Moonstar

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us