Wolf Play : The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:08:30 Amy
Rabbit
Yes
 The Picts
04:07:31 Rabbit
I just got a jug for my logging on streak, and I need a jug for my scavenger quest, but it isn't marked as complete? Do I have to find it while exploring to count?
 Amygdala
03:13:20 Amy
God*
Empty*
But*

I need help😅
 Amygdala
03:12:47 Amy
I swear to got...the store was completely emty the last 30 minutes bit as soon as i start eating people show up
 Feiella
02:57:35 Fei the writer
Poll
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:53:04 Amy
Fei
Oh no poor shark...he/she deserves a bunch of treats after XD

Says the expert
-Click-
 Feiella
02:50:54 Fei the writer
just waiting for her dinner time
 Feiella
02:50:14 Fei the writer
Amy
Nope. I'm going to apply treatment >:D
 Amygdala
02:49:10 Amy
Fei
Oh no poor shark...is it a vet trip?
 Feiella
02:48:32 Fei the writer
I'm soon going to have my shark hate me
 Amygdala
02:47:20 Amy
Oh well i just got 2 more bones from wolf party😅
 Amygdala
02:46:20 Amy
Crystal
I mean you don't get the 5 extra moves XD

But i see your point
 Amygdala
02:45:50 Amy
Cloud
You can run but you can never escape wolf party
 Crystal Pines
02:44:56 Phoenix
Run cloud run 😂
 Amygdala
02:44:41 Amy
Dance
No problem we are always happy to help <3
 Crystal Pines
02:44:39 Phoenix
I still wonder about the point of negative vitals. Like it does say in explore that they're afraid of the weather, but they never actually do anything about it
 CloudGazer
02:44:24 
ok i need to go to bed before i find myself back in wolfparty
 Amygdala
02:44:19 Amy
Group nap!

Mood: Exhausted

After exploring the last 2 hours this semms fitting XD
 Feiella
02:42:47 Fei the writer
Dance
we are happy to help :)
 Danceofwolves
02:40:42 Dance, tango
Amy
Ohhh okay

Thanks everyone for being my teachers lol:')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
Polar Bear : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -5
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!July 1, 2024 12:18 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - Rules
Post Three - Plot
Post Four - Roles
Post Five - Sign Up Form
Post Six - Extra Details
Post Seven - Threads
Post Eight - Reserved for Updates

Edited at July 1, 2024 01:29 AM by Salem
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!July 1, 2024 12:35 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
⭑ I Expect All Of Sixbear (Eve)'s Rules To Be Followed. You Can Find Them By Scrolling Down And Clicking "Game Rules".
⭑ Hate The Character, Not The Player.
⭑ Aim To Post Once Or Twice A Week. If You Need To Leave, Please Say So In The Discussion Thread Or PM Me.
⭑ I Don't Mind What Literacy Level You're At, As Long As You Can Write More Than A Paragraph, Have A Good Understanding Of English, And Can Give Us All Something To Reply To.
⭑ No Controlling Other Characters, Only The Player Can Control Their Own Character. And While We're On The Subject, Don't Make Your Characters A Shadow/Hero. Keep Your Characters As Even As Possible!
⭑ Reservations Will Last For 24 Hours, With An Extension Of 12 Hours If Needed. PM Me. Nobody Can Reserve For You, Do It Yourself.
⭑ Don't Be Petty. If You Get Declined, You Clearly Didn't Do Something Right. I'd Be Happy To Give You Tips, But Don't Be Petty About It.
⭑ Please PM Me Once A Character Is Done. I Also Require You To Mark It As A WIP, But Some People Leave The Mark Up So I Can't Tell Easily. Please Just PM Me Once It's Done ^^"
⭑ Please Put "Jouska" In Your Other Section So I Know You've Read All The Rules. And Have Fun!
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!July 1, 2024 01:02 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
Magic has been part of our world for centuries, and now you’re invited to join it. As a new trainee, there’s much to learn and many challenges ahead. You’ll be moving to Ravenwood, a small town where others like you are training in the magical arts. This will be your home until you prove yourself.

Your journey begins by travelling through a portal hidden in the woods. Don’t worry—there’s a path to guide you. Your first task is to find one of the three sages who will test you. Passing this test will earn you a special stone, allowing you to visit the magical realm whenever you need, though it takes time to recharge.

The sages and other trainees are NPCs played by the host, ensuring a dynamic and engaging experience. Upon arrival in Ravenwood, you’ll be provided with the house of your dreams, fully customizable as soon as you learn a few spells. After completing your first test, you’ll receive a spellbook in the mail, which will be essential for your magical journey.

You’ll also be shown key locations in Ravenwood, such as the shops, the duelling grounds, and given a map of the mansion where the sages live and train other witches and wizards. As you climb the ranks, you can gain a familiar—a magical companion. You’re limited to one, maybe two if you have the right persuasion, so choose wisely.

In this roleplay, you’ll live the life of a witch, making friends and facing trials. Will you choose the path of light or be tempted by darkness? The story is filled with secrets and adventures waiting to be unlocked. Join us in Ravenwood and see where your magic will take you.
Dear New Initiate,
We’re excited to invite you to join us in Ravenwood, where you can explore the world of witchcraft and wizardry. As the guardians of this magical place, we—Aradia Vervain, Juniper Deiana, and Ambrose Foxx—welcome you with open arms.

In Ravenwood, you’ll find a community of fellow trainees, all learning and growing together. Ambrose will guide you through the depths of Black Magic, Juniper will show you the ways of White Magic, and Aradia will teach you everything in between—Gray Magic. This is your chance to dive into magic, make new friends, and discover your potential.

Ravenwood is more than just a place to learn; it’s a vibrant community where you’ll forge bonds that last a lifetime. You’ll get to customize your own home, explore the town, and participate in various magical activities. The journey ahead is filled with exciting challenges and opportunities for growth.

We believe in your potential and are here to support you every step of the way. Whether you’re drawn to the light, the dark, or somewhere in between, Ravenwood is the perfect place to start your magical journey. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve here. Welcome to Ravenwood.

Best,
A.V., J.D., A.F.

The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!July 1, 2024 01:08 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
White Magic
-
Reserved for Salazar
-
Black Magic
Aziz Botir | 22 | M | Played by Overthink101
Sylphiel Virellis | 21 | F | Played by The Betwitched
Nerithra Styx | 21 | F | Played by Tenebris Umbra
Gray Magic
Maximillian Cantacuzène | 22 | M | Played by Spellbound
Rowan Hyssop | 21 | M | Played by Salem
Reserved for Overthink101
⭑ - You can have 2 characters! They cannot be in the same group.

Edited at July 2, 2024 02:17 PM by Salem
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!July 1, 2024 01:14 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Name (Full)
Preferred Name*
Nickname(s)
Pronouns
Age (18-25)
Appearance (Minimum 8 Sentences)
Personality (Minimum 8 Sentences)
Magical Abilities
Short Backstory*
Strengths
Weaknesses
Other
When you see * it means optional. Please put all or nothing there.
For magical abilities, I need to know if you're looking to specialize in black/white/gray magic. I do not want a list of what they can do, because to make this fun spells, hexes and curses will be made up. (PM me with questions)
Feel free to make your own character sheet, but please keep all needed information.
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!July 1, 2024 01:24 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Extra Details
Black Magic - Black magic encompasses spells and rituals that typically involve manipulating dark or negative energies to achieve desired outcomes. Practitioners of black magic may harness these energies for purposes such as causing harm, controlling others, or gaining power. It often delves into taboo or morally ambiguous practices that can lead to unintended consequences. Examples of subtypes of black magic include: Necromancy, Hemokinesis, Curses.

White Magic - White magic focuses on using benevolent and positive energies to bring about healing, protection, and spiritual growth. Practitioners of white magic aim to promote harmony and positivity in the world. It often involves rituals and spells that are aligned with nature and higher spiritual principles. Examples of subtypes of white magic include: Divination, Healing, Protection Magic

Gray Magic - Gray magic occupies the middle ground between black and white magic, encompassing spells and practices that are neither inherently good nor evil. Practitioners of gray magic often focus on balance, understanding that magic can have both positive and negative consequences depending on its use. It involves navigating ethical dilemmas and moral complexities. Examples of subtypes of gray magic include: Alchemy, Dream Walking, Binding Magic.

Sages - In Ravenwood, aspiring witches and wizards are guided in their magical studies by the three sages—Aradia Vervain, Juniper Deiana, and Ambrose Foxx. Each sage specializes in a different type of magic: Aradia with gray magic, Juniper with white magic, and Ambrose with black magic. When trainees arrive, they must swiftly decide which path to pursue, as their choice will shape their magical journey. The sages, bound to their mansion within Ravenwood, impart their knowledge from their vast library and through practical training in the dueling grounds and local shops. Trainees will receive a brief description of their sage mentor’s appearance, ensuring a personal connection despite limited interaction outside the mansion. Importantly, each sage possesses expertise in all subtypes of their respective magic, ensuring a comprehensive education tailored to the nuances and responsibilities of each magical path.

Brain Power is Running Low. Please PM me any questions you have.

The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!July 1, 2024 01:25 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Threads
⭑ The RP Thread

Edited at July 1, 2024 01:29 AM by Salem
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!July 1, 2024 01:27 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Updates/Announcements
Check here for updates or announcements! For now, just begin posting reservations or character sheets. <3
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!July 1, 2024 03:11 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Res Gray Magic User
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Open!July 1, 2024 10:07 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Gotcha ^^ (I'll do it once I'm on my computer)

Spellbound said:
Res Gray Magic User

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us