Wolf Play : Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
09:09:52 Exist / Kuskyn
No thunder is right Albino isn't an option in the dropdown..
 Thundering Embers
09:09:34 Thunder,Ember
Everest
Try and import Cold as Ice, I can't help singing the song now...
 SwiftfireClan
09:08:56 Mac and Cheese
Thunder,
Probably because the base coat is already white
 Existence
09:08:49 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I'm so glad your brindle isn't visible ^^
 Thundering Embers
09:08:14 Thunder,Ember
Why doesn't albino show up in the custom maker?
 Doomsday Blue
09:06:59 Doom (they/them)
Ember

He's a cutie
09:06:30 
it doesn't even let me pin my wolves in chat I wish I could
 Thundering Embers
09:06:17 Thunder,Ember
It's my featured wolf.
 Doomsday Blue
09:06:10 Doom (they/them)
Oh wait I do have a brindle
 Doomsday Blue
09:05:47 Doom (they/them)
Ah, yes. The lovely error. :)
 Thundering Embers
09:05:19 Thunder,Ember
The tongue bleps^^
-WP Click-
 Doomsday Blue
09:05:17 Doom (they/them)
Probably because I never look at them-
09:04:55 
I have rosewood brindle on one of my new pups im glad for that potato came in clutch with her new litter
 Doomsday Blue
09:04:52 Doom (they/them)
Swift

I do? I never noticed!
 SwiftfireClan
09:04:26 Mac and Cheese
Doom,
You have 5 brindle wolves
 Doomsday Blue
09:03:46 Doom (they/them)
Swift

🧀🧀
09:03:15 
I have a Gaelic blood im just hoping she considers being a nice individual and pass it down she probably won't TvT
 Existence
09:03:04 Exist / Kuskyn
Doom, even if your female wolf doesn't have it, it has a fairly decent pass rate
 SwiftfireClan
09:02:51 Mac and Cheese
🧀
 Doomsday Blue
09:02:00 Doom (they/them)
I have nothing with brindle 👍

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +2
Spotted Hyena : 0
Brown Bear : +1
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 16, 2024 11:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Life of the Pride
Now Accepting

It's well known that life for Lion Pride's is not a simple walk in the park. For the Xhumo pride that has proved to be no different. Compared to other prides they are a relatively newer one, only having formed in the past year. They aren't a large pride, put they've proven themselves by carving out a life for themselves in a territory that, at first, wasn't very hospitable.

Now, as a year has passed after forming, the pride is coming up on it's first season for cubs, and it's hopeful that the pride will have new mouths to feed in the coming months. However, as these occurs tensions are bound to run high as it's hierarchy begins to full cement within the males and females.

Of course, tension within isn't the only difficulty the pride will have to over come. Rogue males are a threat to any pride, especially one that is going to have young cubs soon, as well as hyenas and other predators are going to take risks to try and prevent the pride from suceeding further.

Their only hope to survive this next year is to continue to build their bonds and work together as a cohesive pride. However, the greatest challenges are still ahead of them, and the future of the pride is unknown.

This is meant to be a Lion Pride Rp with a Simpler Plot that is frought with drama. So don't be fooled by it's simplicity and assume it'll be a stale and boring one.

Edited at June 16, 2024 11:49 PM by Imperial Sands
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 16, 2024 11:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules

1. Please be Active. A Couple of Posts a Week are all I'm expecting from you, but that does mean if I haven't gotten a Post from you in 4+ days I will remove your character. Please be Active in Rp and Discussion.

2. This is a Semi-Literate Rp at Minimum, and will need to be shown in Sign Ups and Rp.

3. Right now lets keep it two 2 Characters per Person, and they cannot be of the same role. This might increase later. I will not include unborn cubs in this count.

4. There are no Orphaned Cubs in the Rp. None have been born in the Pride yet, and they wouldn't take on Orphaned Cubs that aren't theirs.

5. No Godmodding, Pefect Characters, Powerplaying, etc. Also, don't have your character be "That Guy". You know the one.

6. Semi-Realism Appearances Required. I'm okay with Natural Colors like Red, Tan, Grey, Brown, etc. But no Neon or more Unnatural Markings. No Hybrids. And I will Limit Mutations like Albino and Melanistic.

7. Stock Images and Artwork is allowed to be Used, as long as WP's Rules are Followed. Stock has to be F2U and from DA though for my own Sanity though.

8. This is a Limited Spot Rp. So if you don't finish your reservation in 48 Hours the Role will be Opened, and Someone Else could take it.

9. Again this is a Semi-Realistic, hinging closer to Realistic, Rp. So lone lionesses aren't going to be able to beat a full grown male in a fight, nor can they take down things like water buffalo on their own, since most prides struggle to take them down together.

10. In terms of fighting, Your Characters Cannot Dodge Every Hit but Make Every Hit when Fighting. If I notice it Happening, I will Choose the Outcome of the Fight Myself, and it Likely Won't be in Your Favor.

11. Have fun!

Lion Size Range

The Males
3.5 Ft to 4 Ft in Height
&
330 lbs to 550 lbs in Weight

The Females
3.1 Ft to 3.6 Ft in Height
&
270 lbs to 400 lbs in Weight

The Pride Rules
1. Any Relations with Outsiders is Forbidden. Cubs fathered by a Rogue male could be killed or abandoned.
2. If any Nonpride Lions or Lionesses are seen, they must be reported to the Dominant Males repeatedly.
3. Pride Cubs, when we have them, are to be protected at all costs.
4. Unsanctioned hunts are not allowed, it could promote overhunting and mess up bigger hunts for later.
5. Right Now Dominant Males Eat First, however, when Females become Pregnant or are Nursing and they're are cubs that could change.

Edited at June 16, 2024 11:52 PM by Imperial Sands
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 16, 2024 11:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Role Explanations
This is pretty straight forward, however, it does differ a bit from my other Rps so I'll take a few moments to explain.

The Xhumo Pride

Dominant Males [2]
These are the two adult males of the Xhumo pride. It has not yet been declared which of the two males are the more dominant, as it's unheard of for two males to be equivalent in hierarchy, it leaves too much room to undermine each other. Eventually one will take the helm and the other will become more of a Secondary Male. However, both are allowed to mate with lionesses either way, but it'll be decided by the end of the cub season either through dominance challenges or by which male the females choose to have cubs with the most. Obviously the males are in charge of patrolling and protecting the pride and territory from all threats.

Pride Lionesses [4]
These are the lionesses within the pride, and I'd be willing to up this number to 5 if needed, but no more. There is currently no Queen or Lead Huntress or any ranks among the Lionesses. However, this is something that will be determined over time. Partially through agreeance and challenges between the lionesses, but also the Dominant Males will have a say. The lionesses are in charge of hunting, feeding the pride, and caring for the cubs. They also act as defenders too when needed, as they are just as invested in their own and their future cubs' safety.

Unborn Cubs [3 Per Lioness]

These are the future, unborn cubs of the Pride. They'll eventually be in it. However, they cannot be your own character in the rp as they won't be used right away.

Nonpride Lions

Rogue Males [3]
These are the prideless males who are often looking to take over or form their own pride. They're all males over the age of 3 years, and they're often a danger to prides as rogue males are often known to challenge pride males and even kill cubs.

Lone Lionesses [3]
These are the Prideless lionesses who, like Rogue males, are often looking to join a pride. They aren't always welcome among prides, though, as it can potentially upset the established hierarchy, and it can take time for the Pride females to trust them. However, they have a higher chance of being able to join than a male.
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 16, 2024 11:48 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Xhumo Pride

Dominant Males
1. Braam | 6 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
2. Taranaki | 5 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 2

Pride Lionesses
1. Indlela | 5 Yrs | Matunda | Pg. 2
2. Aina | 4 Yrs | Mother | Pg. 2
3. Adaliya | 5 Yrs | Nirvana_Sky | Pg. 2

Unborn Cubs:

Cannot be your only character.

Nonpride Roles

Rogue Males

Lone Lionesses
1. Manyara | 5.5 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Edited at June 22, 2024 10:25 PM by Imperial Sands
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 16, 2024 11:48 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Desired Rank: [What rank do they want in the future when they're established?]
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Cubs:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 16, 2024 11:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 16, 2024 11:55 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Braam
6 Years
Male
Pride:

Xhumo Pride

Dominant Male
Desired Rank:

He would like to be the more dominant male of the two.
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Psychopomp16 on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Braam is a male who sits somewhere between average and on the large side. He stands at only 3.8 feet tall at the shoulder, but he weighs a hefty 547 lbs in weight. Being an experienced male in his prime, Braam is not a male that pride's should take likely when he's lurking around. He's a muscular male, but not only is he powerful, he's experienced. Having been on his own for a while, Braam is used to fighting for what he wants or needs, and he's used to winning too.

For his base color, Braam holds a light greyish tan color, with his underbelly being more of a true tan color, with a white marking on his chin and upper lip. Braam also holds a rather impressive mane, though it isn't the biggest or fulled, as it stop right at his shoulders and chest. However, what it is, is it's color. His mane is almost entirely black at this point, with only a frame around his face of dark tannish-red. It'll only be another year before that too darkens. His tail tip, like his mane, is black. Braam's eyes are also a dark amber-red color, though an injury to his left eye has caused it to remain clightly squinted majority of the time. The scars over his left eye are one of many that litter his entire frame, a testimony to his experience and prowess.

Personality:

Aggressive || Direct || Blunt || Experienced || Low Patience for Drama || Authoritative || Uninterested || Deadpanned || Explosive || Volatile || Dangerous || Mildly Homicile || Possessive || Easily Bored || Not Easily Impressed || Sarcastic || Lazy-ish || Abrasive || Ill Tempered at Times || Loyal || Threatening || Protective || Surprisingly Patient with Cubs || Sleepy Jungle Gym

Braam's personality is one that is pretty easy to understand, even if it often leaves something to desire. Still, there is something almost... endearing.. about his predictability in his more surly personality. Considered to be always at even a slight level of grumpyness, Braam isn't always the easiest to get along well with, but also isn't the most difficult. He likes things to be a certain way, preferably drama free, and is happy to spend most of his days resting and preparing for the day it all goes to hell basically.

He has good intentions though, the pride is of uptmost important to him. Their safety, healthy, and success are what matters most to him. It can cause him to come across as rather serious and almost abrasive, but he is loyal and protective over them. He would kill for them any day without so much as batting an eye.

For those females lucky enough to gain his favor, he's less surly, but he's still rough around the edges. He tries to be doting and affectionate, but given he's never really been that way, he can be almost awkward at it. He prefers to have moments in privacy rather in the sights of others.

Crush:

None
Mate:

None
Cubs:

Open
Kin:

None, Maybe Open
Other:

Edited at June 18, 2024 12:57 AM by Imperial Sands
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 17, 2024 12:33 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Manyara
5.5 Years
Female

Lone Lioness
Desired Rank:

She is the type to be happy as just a Pride Lioness, so she isn't looking for any high ranks or anything.
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to CitronVertStock on DA for Both Images. Both are Stock Images.

Manyara is a matured lioness of slightly above average stance, her figure one easy to pick out from the rest. She stands at a tall 3.5 feet tall, and weighs around 370 lbs, making her on the heavier side, though much of her weight is muscle. She's a physically fit specimen, with an intimidating physique of rippling muscle. She's a ferocious lioness who has grown accustomed to doing things herself, whether it is hunting or defense, and will be handful for anyone, even a male to come across, as she doesn't believe in cowing down just because there's no way she can win. Lose or not, she's going to give it hell til the last second.

Yar's coat is one that lends to her being easily recognizable when others know her. For one it's a darker, ruddy tan color than your average tawny lioness. It has a signifcant reddish brown hue to it, though it's still in the range of a darker tan color. Her underbelly is a creamy color that blends and compliments her base color well. She has a dark brown tail tip that matches the dark rings on the back of her ears, and a pair of brilliant topaz eyes. Truly, Manyara could be described as a beautiful lioness, albeit a slightly terrifying one.

Personality:

Indepedent | Ferocious | Brave | Stubborn | Wary of Strangers | Protective | Willful | Opinionated | Loud | Bossy | Surprisingly Patient [With Hunts and Cubs] | Experienced | Easily Annoyed by Things | Not Quick to Anger, but Quick to Annoy | Perceptive | Instinctual | Resilient | Self-Reliant

Crush:

None; Maybe Open
Mate:

None
Cubs:

Potentially Open
Kin:

None; Might be Open
Affiliations:

Open
Other:

Edited at June 22, 2024 10:25 PM by Imperial Sands
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 17, 2024 05:57 AM

Bison Peak

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve a lead male please?
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 17, 2024 07:29 AM

Bison Peak

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Cognar
Dominant Male
Desired Rank:
He wants to be the highest ranking male.
Appearance:
Lion | Characteristics, Habitat, & Facts | Britannica
https://www.britannica.com/animal/lion
Cognar is a large male lion that stands at 3'9". He's very heavy with a crushing 550 lbs in weight. He has a very dark mane and bulky figure, making him great in battle.
-
Cognar is a red-tan in color, and black along his muzzle. He has a few brown hues upon his back and a red under belly. He is a young male, but not too young, he has experience fighting off other males, and he thinks that the other dominant male in the pride is just too old to be reigning any longer.
Personality:
Smart | Strong | Aggressive | Confident | Somewhat Selfish | Charming (Somewhat)
-
Cognar is a very smart lion and usually plans ahead hismoves in battle. He's strong and aggresive; the perfect lead lion traits. He's confident in what he does, but most view him as a selfish male, only giving food to the lionesses whom have mated with him.
Crush:
None
Mate:
Avari (Avari is his true love).
(More are open. Males have 1+ mates IRL)
Cubs:
Open to siring:
Unborn cubs of Avari
(More are open).
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Avari
Other:
None

Edited at June 17, 2024 08:36 PM by Bison Peak

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups