05:27:24 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Here's my CB pull, glad I didn't pay for her
 kycantina
05:25:59 ky but it's spooky
Amy, oh yay!
 kycantina
05:25:33 ky but it's spooky
Amy, he's HW too, and I have the space,, ugh, name suggestions?
 distant-screams
05:25:21 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
she's gonna make me wait a while lol
 Amygdala
05:25:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Getting some explore done before work XD

And i mamaged to snag a ghostface breeding so i'm quite happy
 kycantina
05:24:33 ky but it's spooky
Amy! I'm good, was just popping in to check pups but I might do some gambling :) how are you?
 Amygdala
05:22:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well he is DH hero
 Amygdala
05:21:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky!
Hey XD
How are you
 kycantina
05:21:30 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
I guess I have to keep him don't I
 Salem
04:25:40 Bell
True, it sucks when that happens T~T
 distant-screams
04:25:21 katy | beetle
could be lower than 258 too, lol. things happen
 Salem
04:24:55 Bell
Could be anywhere between 258 and 1000
I think if you breed higher talents together you'll be more likely to get higher talent puppers but you can't really count on anything specific to happen
 distant-screams
04:24:27 katy | beetle
pretty sure rarity / talents are mostly random. using an item would definitely help with better odds though.
 Crooked Magic
04:19:24 Crook, She/her
If a 258 talent was bred to a 1000 talent, what talent would the pups most likely be?
 Moonlight Snowdrop
04:13:22 Snowdrop, Belle
Thank you
 distant-screams
04:12:24 katy | beetle
Snowdrop,
good rarity, but her weight and vitals are pretty bad. i'd say she's decent
 Moonlight Snowdrop
04:11:43 Snowdrop, Belle
Is this a good wolf?
-WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
04:09:56 Crook, She/her
This is the best pup I have ever gotten besides OceanEyes lol such a lucky little guy.
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
03:45:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

A link might be helpfull
 Amygdala
03:44:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay he needs a name

I usually go with kpop song titles

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Bobcat : +4
Black Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

My Characters - Do Not PostJune 26, 2020 05:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cleaned up gif:
My Characters - Do Not PostJune 26, 2020 05:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kyla

She's my pupper.

Made by Dash Attacked, #98274
Made by the former pack Ginger Mange
By E C L I P S E, #208671

Made by bea artem, #76116
Female. 3 yrs old. White underbelly with black and brown on the back. Speckles around legs and paws and muzzle. Rich light brown ears that sort put brown blobs on the top of her head.
My Characters - Do Not PostJune 26, 2020 05:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Project 103/Dig
By Skull, #204511
Male, 3 years old.
Has a "Jurassic Park"-type backstory, where scientists used the DNA of dinosaurs to revive the species. Although he was subject 103, he was only the fourth dinosaur in the experiment to survive past a month old. His lead caretaker grew fond of him and nicknamed him Dig, which is the name he now goes by. When his caretaker found out that he was to be killed and dissected for science, he "accidentally" left the security measures of the lab unsecured, releasing him into the wild where he managed to join a wolf pack and learn how to hunt and fend for himself. He got into a fight with the alpha, though, and was kicked out. He now lives in the forest several miles from the laboratory. He has successfully managed to live freely and uncaught for a year and a half now (although his scientist friend was unfortunately fired.)
Blue, scaly head, that curves and wiggles in angles that seem strange. His body is less curved and is very poky. He has very sharp claws that are grey, but the rest of him is also blue and scaly. His body is slightly darker colored than his head.
My Characters - Do Not PostJune 26, 2020 05:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Juliet
darker-colored near the head and ankles, has dark gray patches over a light gray body, and a dark gray mane and tail and hooves.
Female, 12 years old.
She was born at a human horse farm, and bred to be a show horse. That was how she lived for the first 5 years of her life. She started training at age 3, and showing at age 4, and was pretty good at it, although it wasn't the life she would have wanted if she had the choice. One night, a beautiful black stallion came to the side of her pasture, and they gradually fell in love. Juliet got word that she was to be sold to a buyer who wanted a good show horse like her, and the stallion kicked at the pasture to break her free. They traveled far away and now live together happily in the wild.
My Characters - Do Not PostJune 26, 2020 05:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala
Credit to Lykotia, #81988
Tan in coloration with a white underbelly and chest. Her back paws are white, and her front legs are white halfway up. There is also a stripe of white around her muzzle.
Female, 3 years old.
An Italian greyhound who was born in the wild, to a mother who was unhappy with her owner and escaped into captivity while carrying her only litter of pups. Her mother died a few weeks after having her from an infection she got while giving birth. She now lives on her own in the wild, fending for herself. She is unhappy but not really sure what else to do.
My Characters - Do Not PostJune 28, 2020 03:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Honi
by Carnivore, #217452
Base credit to IcePhoenix202 @ Deviantart
Name means "wolf" in Arapaho
Black base coat with blue underbelly and chest. Yellow stripes along ankles and lower legs, belly, neck, muzzle, and tail. Orange stripes on backs of back legs, belly, neck, muzzle, ears, and tail. Orange dots over eyes. Yellow eyes, pink nose. Male, 6 years old.
Honi was born in a legendary wolf pack, where most wolves were born with special coats and attributes far greater than those of ordinary wolves. Honi was no different from the rest of his pack--he excelled at hunting and battling, and his strength was unmatched by any wolf outside his pack. One day, when hunting fish, his favorite food, his paws slipped on rocks and he was sent tumbling over a rocky waterfall, breaking both of his front legs and leaving him recovering in a den for long, boring months. While recovering, he realized his love for his caretaker, Owe. But once their relationship was found out, it was condemned by the pack and the injured Honi was forced to flee with Owe. They live a better life together now, hunting on their own and occasionally staying with other wolf packs as they travel the world.
My Characters - Do Not PostJune 28, 2020 03:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fox
by Hallowings, #213014
Orange fox-color base coat, white chin and chest, white markings on legs up to knees, white tail tip. Insides of ears are white, and ears are tipped with black. Black paw pads and nose. Male, 3 years old.
Fox, who is half dog and half wolf, lives in a wolf pack in the wild, and is the littermate of Gunther, who also lives with him. He started life in a human house before the human realized that his father was a wolf. He and Gunther were cast out as pups, old pups but still pups without names, and found their way in the wild for about a year before being discovered by a wolf in the wild who turned out to be their father. They are not extremely happy in their wolf pack, since, being half-dog, they are treated as second-class citizens, but they are safe in their pack until they can find somewhere better to live.
Fox is not as conniving as his name might suggest. He is very gentle and slow to anger, which doesn't work well for him in a bottom ranking of the pack. He likes to hunt but is not extremely good at it. He likes to sneak off to practice his hunting skills though, and hopes to improve.
My Characters - Do Not PostJune 28, 2020 03:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Gunther
by Hallowings, #213014
White body with rich light brown markings on legs, halfway up legs. Ears are brown, insides of ears are white. There is a brown marking on the end of his tail extending about 1/3 of the way down his tail. Brown eyes and nose. Black paw pads. Male, 3 years old.
Gunther, who is half dog and half wolf, lives in a wolf pack in the wild, and is the littermate of Fox, who also lives with him. He started life in a human house before the human realized that his father was a wolf. He and Fox were cast out as pups, old pups but still pups without names, and found their way in the wild for about a year before being discovered by a wolf in the wild who turned out to be their father. They are not extremely happy in their wolf pack, since, being half-dog, they are treated as second-class citizens, but they are safe in their pack until they can find somewhere better to live.
Gunther is very much unlike his brother Fox, and is very easily irritated and quick to anger. This drives his ranking in the pack even further down, as he is hassled when he snaps at pack members who treat him unfairly. His hunting skills are about average, although hunting isn't his favorite thing to do. He dreams of getting him and Fox out of their oppressive pack, along with a certain she-wolf in his pack, if he can.
My Characters - Do Not PostJune 28, 2020 03:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Owe
Lavender base coat, purple hair between ears. Purple eyes and coral nose. Dark gray markings, stripes, and dark purple zigzags on legs, black tail tip, purple stripe on tail. Dark gray chin, purple stripe across back, light grey back. Male, 5 years old
Owe lived in the same pack as Honi before their exile, however, he didn't fit in quite as well. While his capabilities were still far above those of a normal wolf, they were far under the standard that most wolves in his pack were held to, and he was forced to take the role of a healer, the lowest position in his pack. He is many times happier outside his pack, traveling and seeing new sights. He also enjoys helping to heal the sick wolves that he encounters along the way.
My Characters - Do Not PostJune 28, 2020 03:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Caeli
Made by Cun, #181238
overcast-bluster.png
Without wind:
overcast-bluster.png
Represents the element of air.
Male, unknown age.
Bluish-gray base coat, dappled with lighter bluish-gray. Lighter stripes and swirls across legs and muzzle. Face is the lighter bluish-gray, so are the insides of ears. Tail is tipped with lighter color. Intense blue eyes, light blue nose.
Caeli has control over the wind, and can make the wind blow as peacefully or forcefully as he likes. He can even lift himself up into the air if he so desires, or create a tornado. He lives near the other three elements (earth, water, fire). He is much lighter than air, though he can take a heavier form if he desires, and primarily lives up in the clouds, because he prefers the sky.

Edited at July 3, 2020 09:18 AM by The Alchemist

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us