~♥Nux♥~
06:22:02 I eat souls, nom nom
I spent all of my mush save for 8 :>

I'll wrack it back up, though.
 Zeraphia
06:20:25 Vah is Spooky
I need to explore and do rp responses

And do stuff.

But my stars, I am just lacking energy today.
 Broken Archangel
06:19:44 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Damn he only had a little bit of health left XD

Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Broken Archangel
06:17:17 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Brave ive been trying to do it for ages I'm so happy I was able to even though I have no idea what to do with a warrior stone I might use it on broken crown when I remake him XD
 BraveHeart
06:16:03 
Eyy that is some tough shit Forest, congrats on getting that much done!
 Broken Archangel
06:15:45 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Damn chat seems so quite
 Forest Dwelling
06:08:45 I am on Wolflocke ok
Whew... started and finished 3 art commissions in one day on top of work at a pet store
 Broken Archangel
06:07:38 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Yes!!

Mission Accomplished: Defeat Cerberus in battle 25 times.

Your reward is 15 Event Currency!

You have also earned 1 Warrior's Stone
 Broken Archangel
06:05:30 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Damn

Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 BraveHeart
06:05:26 
Going out to dinner by myself tonight :D
 Broken Archangel
06:04:28 Samael, Fallen, Arch
I need to go through my wolves and have them all be friends XD
 Sassy Otaku
06:01:54 Chuuya/Ruggie
God, I need to go through my pack and start marking which wolves are obedient
Trying to set 1 or 2 to purse when I find a Gwyn is so much harder than it needs to be
 Bobcat
05:51:30 (She) Cat {no bob}
Wildfire

It's fine, just funny.
 WildfirePack
05:49:30 
Lol sorry about that
 Bobcat
05:49:05 (She) Cat {no bob}
*Feiella
 Bobcat
05:48:39 (She) Cat {no bob}
Wild fie
I thought you were mod for second. Your flags are almost the same color as feilia.
 WildfirePack
05:47:21 
-WP Click-
He looks bloody with the rosewood markings
 SpookyPaws
05:41:01 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
Oh man, I had a bit of a panic there for a second-- I forgot which of my wolves was pregnant and I couldn't find her, so I assumed she gave birth in my completely full den TvT

(she didn't thank gods)
 Angry Cupcake
05:37:00 
Rp?
-WP Click-
 Poe
05:33:44 
-WP Click-
She'd be kinda cute without that horrendous blue nose..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +4
Green Python : +1
Boar : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Terebinth Wolves x Angry CupcakeOctober 16, 2024 11:15 PM

Terebinth Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
Student(Terebinth) x Teacher(Cupcake)
As always, don't post unless your name is in the title ^^
Terebinth Wolves x Angry CupcakeOctober 18, 2024 04:19 PM

Angry Cupcake

Neutral

Give Award
Laurel Bellamy

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
WIP
Personality:
Calm: Laurel is rarely rattled, at least outwardly. She never wants to make another worried, so she tries to maintain that air of serenity and peacefulness in hopes that her own actions may rub off on others. She prefers to be seen as strong willed, always holding in her own fears until she can release them when she is alone.

Emotional: Laurel feels deeply, no matter the emotion. To say that she wears her heart on her sleeve wouldn't be entirely correct, but it is close to it. She isn't scared to feel, no matter what the consequences may bare. Her raw emotion shows how deep that she is, her personality rarely seeming "shallow" or "boring". Some may say that she is overly sensitive, but the way she views it is being honest with herself and others.

Innocent: To say that she is an innocent does not mean that it is a good thing. Laurel can come off as naive, often putting herself into bad situations through miscommunications. She simply seeks happiness and harmony through simplistic ways in a complex world.

Honest: Honest she is, but brutally so she is not. Laurel will always tell you the truth, but she prefers to let one down easy rather than to let it all come crashing at once. She'll admit when she is in the wrong without hesitation, knowing that if she doesn't, the sense of security will fade. She always wants for others to feel secure in her presence.

Empathetic: Laurel does not only become emotional for herself, but for others also. She tries to be sensitive, to be thoughtful of what she says as to not hurt another's pride or feelings. She picks up on others emotions well, but with that comes the overwhelming sense of not knowing what to do to fix it.

Caring: Laurel cares for the wellbeing of others greater than she does herself. She takes pride in assuring that those around her have every last one of their needs met. She is a kind and gentle soul who is willing to do whatever it takes to make one feel at home around her.

Patient: Slow to anger or become stressed. You can often wrong her time and time again without her patience ever waning. She'll work with you on anything you need, no matter how long it takes. To her, there is no sense in getting worked up over the little things in life the first time that it happens.

Selfless: Laurel would much rather do for others than for herself. If someone is in need of something she has in her possession, she is immediately willing to hand it over so that they may better themselves. She does not wish for praise or to be thanked, she simply wants to make the world a better place for others and in turn for herself. Laurel is giving and a lover of all beings, only wishing to see the good in life.

Forgiving: Her forgiving nature plays into her patience. Should she be wronged, no matter how terribly, she is almost always willing to forgive. She sees no reason to hold grudges above another's head. Why bother with something that will only cause her stress and heartache in the long run? She'd much rather show that she is someone you can come to in a time of need, no matter what or where you stand with her.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us