Ooooohh

I can't wait to see them all!!!
 Accesspls
05:47:39 
How do I use a party on token
 Salom_
05:46:44 Sal, Salmon
Ollie
That's gonna look awesome when it's all finished!
 TheFlyingKitten
05:45:53 Petri Dish/Sorceress
I have a lot of feathers. Huh.
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:44:47 Aurora / Pastelmoon
I'm alright. News is, I've recently helped my sister take care of her baby and her other kid, because her husband wasn't home because he works in person. So I stayed over for three days last time and only two days later I return with an offer to help. Then today I am at my grandma's right after helping my sister because my grandma just got knee surgery. She's doing great, aside from being tired.
 Wolves Of The North
05:43:52 
Equiped my first gear! It was a hard decision thought because now my mushroom stash is pretty low
 distant-lands
05:43:41 katy | beetle
wing anatomy when the wings are also the front arms.. this is difficult e.e
 Feiella
05:38:10 Fei the writer
Aurora
how is it going for you?
 Accesspls
05:36:04 
Its not loadinggg
 MINEOLA
05:36:03 Alfi Darky
@Feiella
Sorry I was only pointing out his name.
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:36:01 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
How's it going?
 Golden Meadows
05:35:53 Ollie, Gold
Vah
They each get progressively fancier lol. He's a prince. So the first one is what he wears when he's trying to blend to in as a commoner. The second one is a lot more princely and fancy. Then the 3rd one is super fancy, full length gold and white robes and silks, and a ton of jewelry lol
 Feiella
05:35:35 Fei the writer
Aurora
hey and thank you
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:34:45 Aurora / Pastelmoon
Hi Fyre!!! Your colors look great
 Feiella
05:33:44 Fei the writer
Mineola
Do not advertise a wolf in main chat
 Zeraphia
05:32:36 Vah was attacked
👀

Okaaayyy that's a solid outfit already. I can't wait to see the others
 Salom_
05:32:24 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
You gotta! I love the OC design game, people are so talented
 Salom_
05:31:49 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Support?
 Golden Meadows
05:31:46 Ollie, Gold
1 outfit done, 2 more to go :)
-Click-
 Dark pack
05:31:39 
Hi

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Leopard : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Lichen x ZeraSeptember 15, 2024 11:44 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Obligatory don't post if you aren't Zeraphia or Lichen. You'll know who is who.

Plot;

In a college designed specifically for folks who have been affected by Wild Magics, a pair of students find themselves constantly drawn together by deeper parts of Wild Magic. While they aren't terribly sure why or how, they decide to use this unknown force and make it into a school project.

But along the way, something that they uncover draws the attention of high powers within the Wild Magics. People around them, people important, go missing and silent threats are made in return. With no one else to go to, they work together to try and figure it out.

Other Tidbits;

enemy to lovers

Lichen x ZeraSeptember 15, 2024 11:48 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kalen Hemera

Wild Magic: Wing-Shifting. (Aka, he can call and hide his wings. It's not that fancy or useful but here he is.)

Appearance:
Let me tell you. Let me--just hang on for a hot second. This young man stands approximately 6'0" even with the stance that could probably send warning bells ringing in a church. Not only does Kalen have an astounding height, this shifter has the muscle form of the statues of Roman heroes. Rippled, toned, looking like he was likely chiseled from the marble itself. His broad shoulders, his toned chest, the way he holds himself--it all just screams ... well... thick. Like gym bro thick.

His skin is a bit more on the dark side, with a warm tan color. It looks like the warm color of coffee with a slight bit of milk. Or the touching of varnish on fresh wood. It mixes well with his dark brown hair that waves. It falls in soft waves and lightly over his forehead, sometimes into his eyes. Tousled, messy, and on purpose. But the eyes. Oh the eyes. The warning bells are nearly screaming.

Kalen's eyes are a strange color. They almost want to be soft green, maybe blue... but there's just a touch too much uncanny green to them. Of all the colors in the world, it almost seemed to fit the same warm tone, the same comforting color that the rest of him has and instead, threw vibrant and piercing green in those eyes. The eyes are always windows to the soul, to the mind. And boy howdy, it takes a fair amount of looking to really tell what Kalen is thinking. Speaking of which, leads to this young man's "second form."

He falls under a shifting version of Wild Magic. It's not a real second form or anything fancy like that, rather actual wings that he can shift into. While these wings have no real other magic ability or whatnot, they just are there. They're creamy, they're white and beautiful. But somewhat... odd compared to the rest of him.

Personality:
Kalen is cunning. He just is. He's quick and witty but always thinking ahead. It's a fatal flaw to always be thinking, always be planning and prepared. Always thinking ahead and always planning on how to help his house be the best. By whatever means possible.

He can heal with his words--technically even a little bit himself, but he prefers to fight. He prefers to make things far more "interesting" than they really should be. After all, Kalen is everything. He is confident, he is witty, he is smart, he is always thinking ahead. Everything points to him being cunning and confident in the way he moves. His smile, his grin, the way he holds himself with all the confidence in the world, the way he laughs, seems to just blend in wherever he goes.

But he gets a bit uncertain when he has to actually be responsible. Or is asked about his past. No one quite knows it. Either way, Kalen can be--and surely is--a bit of a bully. But it is far more behind the scenes than one would originally think. Under the masks, Kalen isn't sure who or what to be. Sure, everyone else already knows. But when one can simply hide under a mask that everyone likes? How can he be sure if it's really him?

Kalen won't admit it, he will lash out when someone tries to see what is under the mask. His words are a knife to the soul. Poised, sharp and always at the ready to push away and keep himself... safe. No one can take a mask away if they don't know that it's there.

Background:

Welcome to, is this even legal? But it lowkey is. Kalen's background has to deal with the mafia. It's still a thing? Oh it very much is. With all of the dirt, shadows and shady deals, every mafia has one thing. A business front. Kalen is there at college to earn his business degree to run the business front. But that doesn't mean he doesn't know everything that happens.

Edited at September 15, 2024 11:50 PM by Zeraphia
Lichen x ZeraSeptember 16, 2024 06:21 PM

LichenClan

Neutral

Give Award

Tela Mazekin

Wild Magic: Electricity Manipulation; She can conduct and manipulate electrical currents around her, but there are some draw backs that she is working on. The main one being that she tends to overload her nervous system, leaving her with tremors for several hours.

Appearance

Standing at a whopping 5'4", Tela is the epitome of tall goddess. Or at least that's how she sees herself most of the time. Her lithe and waifish looking frame does little to impress people upon first impression. In all reality she is rather plain looking at first glance. But once you actually take a look, you'll find that she is more of a subtle beauty than anything else.

Long curling red hair falls to her waist, though she tends to keep it in braids or up in a high ponytail. She loves her hair and will spend hours making sure that it lays just right before she goes out in public. It is her pride and joy. The idea of cutting it more than half an inch at a time fills her with panic and unbridled fury. So she doesn't ever try.

Framed by the thick locks, she has a rather round face. High cheekbones set underneath wide round eyes. Porcelain pale skin is stretched over her entire body, marred only by the smattering of freckles over her button nose. Thin brows arch delicately over her forehead and long lashes brush against her cheeks with each bat of her eyes.

Speaking of her eyes, that's the real thing that draws people in. At first glance they seem to be just an ordinary blue. Like the sky on a clear summers day. Or like the ocean water as the sun glances off of it, turning it a beautiful lapis color. But look closer. Let her look into your soul and you'll see that they aren't just blue. There is a ring of electric gold around the middle of them. Its not exactly clear why. No one else in her family has them. She reckons its got something to do with a physical manifestation of her magic. But she doesn't care.

Oh those eyes. They change as quickly and easily as any sky. When angry they turn a bright silver, filled with molten fire and a promise for retribution. When she cries, they turn dark as storm clouds, brimming with pain. When she's happy, they sparkle like a clear lake in the morning sun. No matter how expressionless her face is, watch her eyes. They will tell you when to run, and when to stay close.

Clothing wise, Tela doesn't really care what she wears. As long as they fit and she doesn't look and smell like a homeless person she is happy. She wears every color she can find, every style, in the proper ways and in ways that really shouldn't happen. But again, she doesn't care. The only thing she wears on a daily basis is her favorite pair of black combat boots. They are worn and scuffed, and she has mended the soles in them too many times to count. But they still get her from point A to point B with little to no issues.

Personality

Tela has had to work her way to the top at the school for mages. She has two jobs during the school year and three during the summer just so she can pay for tuition. Thank the Gods for dorms else she fears she wouldn't have been able to afford to attend classes if she had to pay rent on top of it all. She throws herself into her studies with the hunger of a dying man set before a feast. She absorbs information like a sponge placed in water.

Often times she burns herself out, but that doesn't stop her. She crashes for a few hours before getting back to the grind. This is her life. No friends. No hobbies. Nothing more than school and work. And she's fine with that. Because of this, there is a running bet that she doesn't even know how to smile. Its ludicrous really, just because she doesn't do it, doesn't mean she can't. She just sees no point in it. None what so ever.

She has been termed the spitfire of her year. Mostly because she doesn't put up with bullshit from anyone. She calls people out on their lies, puts bullies in their place, and she does it all with her silver tongue. Never once has she ever gotten into a physical altercation. She has never needed to. Why resort to fighting with your fists when you've got words that pierce just as deep and leave no visible wounds.

Backstory

Orphaned at the age of twelve, Tela spent six years in and out of foster homes. She has seen the worst of the system and the day she turned eighteen she fled, never looking back. She vowed that she would make sure she was never at that point in her life again. She applied to the best Magic school in the country, works her ass off to earn her place in the schools ranks, and won't let anyone tell her she can't become something she wasn't born to be.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us