Wolf Play : the Wayne Pack x Moo Cow
Chatbox
 Loveless
10:23:17 lexiboo
Welcome back!!!
 Transcendence
10:20:54 free palestine
Me looking at suggestion forum and having tiny ideas but i have bad rejection anxieties lmao good game
 BlazingVenom
10:19:46 
thanks! itÂ’s nice to be back
 Anxiety
10:17:59 ancient as hell
welcome back!
 BlazingVenom
10:16:15 
bet okay
i havenÂ’t played in a while so iÂ’m relearning a lot lol
 Anxiety
10:15:35 ancient as hell
80-96 hours of actual pregnancy
+
2-5 hours of labor
 Creeping Death
10:15:29 Kirk | Krik
Katy Yes
 BlazingVenom
10:14:39 
how long are wolves pregnant for?
 distant-screams
10:13:15 katy | beetle
should i do more halloween themes for premade adopts? they're pretty fun to make
 Salem
10:09:40 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
10:09:04 free palestine
I hope so hhh
 SilverMountain
10:08:48 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Mic*
 SilverMountain
10:08:41 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Also
I went to a Red concert😆😆
I got to sing into the Mike for the last song!!!?
 Transcendence
10:08:24 free palestine
These rewards dont have dates like in HEE that would be helpfulll
 SilverMountain
10:08:12 Silver/Pyro/Luna
-Click-
 Feiella
10:08:05 Fei the writer
Silver
what?
 Anxiety
10:08:00 ancient as hell
you have the trophies looks like, did you have 2 of each before this round?
 Transcendence
10:07:56 free palestine
Im pretty sure I get notifications for rewards, the first time I got my power rewards 😭
Im nd i need to knoowww
 SilverMountain
10:07:17 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Guys guess what?
 Transcendence
10:07:08 free palestine
If im gaslighting myself Im going to lose it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -2
Black Bear : -1
Spotted Hyena : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

the Wayne Pack x Moo CowJuly 28, 2024 09:49 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please do not post unless your name is in the title, feel free to follow along though!

♦♦♦♦

In a world occupied by those who can shift from wolf to human and human to wolf at will, trouble stirs and snarls in the lands.

Fueled by a broken alliance, an attempted assassination of a leader during a peace meeting, two countries war and feud with each other, leaving behind a path of destruction as the conflict draws on with seemingly no end in sight. Peace offerings are rejected, and the people have long grown weary of the battling, wishing for times of peace once again.

Character A and B both are soldiers representing their respective countries, the thing is, A is a spy implanted into the enemy's ranks to gather information, and as proof that a potiental program for infiltration can indeed work for his country in future conflicts. Keeping tabs on B because she seems to be a well-respected member of the base, when B leaves to patrol an area that is experiencing blizzard-like conditions, A follows.

With the howling winds and dropping temperatures and biting snow, too cold for much of anything to survive without shelter from the worst of it all, B takes shelter within a cabin, A following and promptly being caught. The arguing that follows is so time-consuming that the conditions worsen as the two exchange heated words, until it becomes so bad that they are trapped inside together, with no choice but to wait out the storming snows.

♦♦♦♦

Any relation to real people is strictly coincidental, this is a work of fiction with fictional countries.

Original description is written by Moo Cow.

Edited at July 28, 2024 09:50 PM by the Wayne pack
the Wayne Pack x Moo CowJuly 28, 2024 09:50 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP

My OC, A

Name:

Antares Izaiah Devereux Vidar Demaris

Greek: Equal of Ares
Hebrew: God is salvation
Norman: ?
Old Norse: Wide, army, warrior

Male

Sexuality:

Straight

Role:

Formerly: Scout and occasional sniper

Currently: Part of a experimental espionage project

Appearance:

At five feet seven inches tall, he stands at a decent yet shorter than average height. The construction of this man is primarily designed for speed and stealth with strength as a vague afterthought, a general narrowness about his form that is found in the blueprints of leopards and foxes, indeed the type of muscle that is to be found on him is of a lean composition, athletic from activity yet remaining lean in the manner of a wild cat.

Black hair, as dark as the feathers of a raven with a slight blue tinge when direct sun is illuminating it, is cut short, closer to the shape of the skull than usual, though it is not exactly to the point of exposing the skin. However, his eyes are as bright as his hair is dark, a high soaring blue like that of an afternoon sky in summer with no cloud in sight, richer than sapphires, the color seems to be.

His skin, a moderate brown tone with warm copper-bronze undertones to it, one that can carry quite a tan, more than what he was born with, when exposed to the sunlight for extended periods of time with little worry of burning easily. It does carry some scars collected from tricky situations in the past, both in his military career and in civilian times, a respectable amount yet not as many compared to those who have had a truly rough time of it in the field. His hands have grown a bit rougher from use without protection.

The way that he moves is in a distinctly military fashion, a neatness and prepared edge to his gait, yet there is a grace to it that softens the general impression, as if he is used to moving with quieted steps. Nearly the movements of a cat, or perhaps a wolf, strong yet with a peculiar gracefulness that speaks of a strength not found in conventional ways.

Wolf Form:

A rather handsome thing his shifted form is, with a pelt the black of the darkest ink and of the fabric of a starless night, and plumes cold silver like the shine of light from a fire-forged steel sword, blooming beneath his belly and arch of the throat, spreading to either sides of his lower face and chin like the spray of sea-salt. When exposed to the sunlight or any bright lighting, the deep black of his fur takes on a rich reddish-brown at the edges, as if taken after the coloring of mahogany. It holds no excess fluffiness however, the dark fur is sleek and lies close to the contours of his slender form.

The eyes of his human form carry over to the wolf, eyes burning bright as embers from a fire against a black and silver face, made startlingly blue with the contrast against his fur. As with most shifters, those eyes are noticeably more intelligent than that of a common wolf, sharpened with alertness.

Personality:

-Observant, perceptive,
-very Loyal, steady
-More reserved, not shy, more independant
-knows his place, typically respectful,

-snippy/snarky, can have a temper, will bite back
-
-

-as of late, very stressed:
*intolerant, impatient with equals
*withdrawn, little initiation of talks, but pleasant enough when spoken to
-Comes off as anxious, nervous,
-Tired
Other:

All Stock belongs to Khalliysgraphy on Deviantart

Strengths & Weaknesses:

+Acting, or at least, being
+
+

-
-
-

Country Name:

Lanteric

Edited at August 1, 2024 06:34 AM by the Wayne pack
the Wayne Pack x Moo CowJuly 28, 2024 10:01 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Wolf Form:

A fluffy and friendly looking creature is she when shifted, those caramel colored orbs always glimmering with playful mischief. With a pelt of creamy white mixed with hints of grey and tan on her back, she appears as one of the most simple looking beasts, with her only defining features being those overly fuzzy ears and large, fluffy tail. When kept clean, her coat is silky and soft, its thickness working well in keeping her warm on colder nights. Her paws are small compared to the average wolf, causing her to leave fainter marks in dirt but more prevalent ones in snow since she sinks easier. Her nose is black as night, matching the dark "eyeliner" around her captivating eyes. Her canines are long and sharp, easily turning the sweet girl into something of nightmares when threatened.

(c)Khalliysgraphy@Deviantart
Name:
Silvia Melody Steele
"Goddess of the Forest"
Sexuality:
Straight
Human Appearance:
Silvia is a small woman with a meek height of 5'1", her slender body lean and athletic from her years of training. She has delicate, narrow shoulder with wide hips and thick thighs, giving her a perfect pear shape. She has a little muscle on her body, as she was built for speed and stealth rather than strength. This little woman weighs in at a meager 110 pounds soaking wet. Her skin is the fairest shade of porcelain, unmarred of any scars or bruising.
Her facial shape is diamond like with her having high cheekbones and a delicately defined jawline, just not so much as to seem masculine. Her nose is small and slender, turning up ever so slightly at the end with the faintest of rosy colors washing over it. Her lips are full and plump, forever set in a cute little pout, always making her seem grumpy and stern when in truth, she's not. Her eyes are bright and doe-like, with long, dark lashes lining them and accentuating the bright color gold of her irises. In the sunlight they shine like the most radiant jewels that one has ever seen, making it easy to get lost in those dangerous eyes.
The white-blonde hair of her head is just as thick and silky as that of her pelt, falling to her waist in loose waves. In the sunlight the ashen hues can be seen, giving her hair a cool tone compared to her eyes. It is often left down, keeping her face and ears warmer when in her human form, though it covers the multitude of piercings that line her ears. Her body adorns many a tattoo, ranging from the birds across her collarbone to the writing down her spine and the flowers on her sternum. She loves tattoos, often finding them a pleasant pastime to enjoy when she isn't deployed on missions.
Personality:
A strong willed but heard headed woman. Her quick thinking and impulsive decision making have done her quite well in her time in the military, causing her to have rose up in rank rather quickly despite being a woman. She has knack for solving problems and sniffing out trouble. With a silver tongue and a talent for batting her eye lashes, Silvia has discovered that she can get nearly all she wants with just a bit of persuasion. Shes a natural flirt, even when she doesn't mean to be, but that typically plays into her favor.
While she is not shy, Silvia is a quiet person. She can be found lost in her thoughts more often than not, a look of deep concentration in her amber eyes. Her skin can be easy to get under if you can find the right buttons to push, her attitude turning foul in the face of a fight. It's her biggest down fall, as she often bites off a little more than she can chew.
Beneath the rough and gruff demeanor, Silvia is actually rather sweet and wears her heart on her sleeve, not just her temper. She cares deeply for the well being of others, never wishing to cause harm unless absolutely necessary. She's protective of her loved ones, not to mention just a little bit possessive/jealous should the need arise.
Strengths:
-Speed
-Stealth
-Persuasion
-Quick Thinker
Weaknesses:
-Not as physically strong
-Stubborn
-Hot headed
-Impulsive
-Nighttime
-Dancing