11:49:49 Toxic,Waste, (he,him
-WP Click-

paws for him?
 Dawnforest
11:47:57 Dawn
-WP Click-
 kycantina
11:18:04 ky
my second custom stud is getting closer and closer >:)
 Forest Shadows
11:12:56 
That's actually good to know!
 kycantina
11:12:54 ky
ok thank you vox!
 Voxtexy
11:12:26 Vox, Corey
then*
 Voxtexy
11:12:17 Vox, Corey
Customize them dye.

If you dye then customize, they lose the pelt from the dye you used on them
 kycantina
11:12:11 ky
Moon, do it!!
 _Moonshadow_
11:11:38 Moon
The urge to drive 45 minutes to Barnes and Noble is strong right now
 Forest Shadows
11:11:22 
Thank you!
 kycantina
11:11:13 ky
If you're looking to customize and dye a wolf, which one are you supposed to do first? I know there's a specific order but can't remember which comes first
 Voxtexy
11:10:30 Vox, Corey
-Click-

Made a tiny little screenshot about finding weight via the trading post. :>
 Forest Shadows
11:07:12 
Thanks so much, you're all so helpful
 devine
11:06:23 vi, devi
less effective*
 kycantina
11:06:03 ky
Vi, the number is a boost to their battle damage I think?
 Voxtexy
11:05:48 Vox, Corey
You don't even have to put them up for sale or breeding! Just don't click on those boxes and they'll show up if ya guess their weight!
 Forest Shadows
11:04:55 
That's smart!
 devine
11:04:40 vi, devi
is +5 V(say, +1 in each disaster) actually any more effective in explore than +12?
 Voxtexy
11:04:22 Vox, Corey
You can copy the pup's number and put their number into the trading post.

You can mess with the weight option to see if they're greater than a certain weight, less than a certain weight, and you can just straight up guess their weight.

If they weigh say 139lbs, they'll pop up in the trading post
 kycantina
11:03:44 ky
Forest, Okay yeah I'd definitely keep the DH girl, 64th gen is a turn off for a lot of players, but maybe like 20-30 mush?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Bobcat : +3
Red Fox : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Star x ZeraJuly 23, 2024 07:42 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Oh you thought.

A pair of demigods go metal detecting on a beach. Can't be that bad right? Well, turns out if you find a cursed medallion from the Graeco-Egyptian time period that draws you to a dude who's only been searching for power, turns out stuff goes wrong very quickly.

But will the other gods actually help you or are you on your own for the rest of who knows how long?

Will you even go back or will you not?

---

feel free to stalk / read but don't post if you aren't Stargazer or Zeraphia

Star x ZeraJuly 23, 2024 07:45 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Nolian Terrence

Orientation: Ace/Demi

Godly Parent: Neptune

Appearance:
Nolian Terrence stands approximately 6'0" even. Sometimes, he'll say "five foot twelve" for no good reason other than he can. An absolute dork. This slightly brainless nutwad, has soft blond hair. It's not a golden blond, more of a creamy blond. It offsets his warm skin tone and faded blue eyes. His eyes are almost... ish grey. But not quite. IF you can get close enough, you'll notice his warm skin is peppered--absolutely smattered--with freckles. There is, also, a notch through his eyebrow.

His build is more lean muscle, with broad shoulders and a good size to him. Nolian has a lot more muscle under his clothes than he seems to have.

His clothing is a lot more neutral than one might think. With a white button-up shirt tucked neatly into a brown leather belt with a gold belt buckle. These wrap around darker khaki trousers and fall neatly over his favorite saddleback shoes. Occasionally--more often than not--he'll wear an orange-brown vest over it and a watch on his right wrist.

However, that clothing doesn't stick around long when he travels back in time. He wears a loose toga-like wrap that allows him room to call his wings to visibility. It's a soft cream-white color with an orange sash around the middle. He can't quite find sandals that fit well--and stick around when he shifts between forms. So he's usually just barefoot.

Shifter? Oh yeah, so, he can turn into a Pegasus. Can't do much with water, he can breathe, but he can't do much.

Nolian-RP.png

(c)85543

Personality:
If "an absolute dork" doesn't fit enough with Nolan's personality, then it's a bit more complicated than one would think. Nolan's dazzling grin, wide smile, bouncing personality is often energetic. There is a lot of energy behind his eyes. He grins, he smiles, he laughs.

He... refuses to show anything else. Nolian is always smiling, always laughing about one thing or another.

It's almost as if he literally can't compute any emotion that isn't... happy. Well, at least in front of others. Nolian's expression falls behind closed doors, letting himself feel the weight of everything only alone. Only ever alone.

No one else needs to be sad--there's plenty going on. If he's happy, others are happy.

Edited at July 24, 2024 04:04 PM by Zeraphia
Star x ZeraJuly 23, 2024 07:52 PM

Stargazer

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Alexandra Wolff
Nickname:
Alex
Sexuality:
Straight
Godly parent:
Athena
Non-godly parent:
Fedorn Wolff
Power:
Smart?
Stubbon (Yes, that is a power)
Perfered wepon:
Short sword. To be found later. After getting transported.
Appearance:
download20240405165413.png
Credits go to picrew-- Elena-Illustration
Ignore ears. I made this a while ago.
-
Alex is a tall young woman with long brown hair and gray eyes. Her left eye happens to be slightly darker than her right. Flecks of dark, almost black line the inside. Dark green glasses frame her eyes in a way that say look at me. She has pale skin that has a very small bit of tan. A tiny amount of freckles line her nose, but a fading as the year moves on. Alex walks with confidence and pride. Her voice strong and demanding. She may be young, be she is not scared. One draw back to her beauty, is she has a scar along her forearm and up her arm to her collar bone. The origin will be reviled, eventually. As for hight, standing 5'10", she is pretty tall. Yaeh, tall. Alex tends to dress in dark gray, maybe some dark blue. Also, sneckers. Nothing else. Barefoot or snecker foot. A muscular frame sets off her string bean build. Fast on her feet, there is a good chance you will have a bloody nose if you tangle with her.
She does have silver grey wings, just not most of the time.
Personality:
Alex is a kind person who is protective of those she loves. Although she can get pretty spunky when annoyed, that rarely happens. She is a go with the flow character. Alex is a smart individual with a troubled past. It will be reviled later in the RP. Because of that, she is socially awkward and protective. She has not been around many people and does not want her friends to have to go through the same. She also happens to be a little clingy from that experience. A little sassy, she tends to speak before thinking. This leads to her coming off as rude. But if you get to know her, you will find a friend who will stop at nothing to make sure you are okay. Physically or mentally. Beside ask her crush out on a date. You will end up with "Woodoo yoo goo moo daatoo"
Dislikes:
Spell check not working, Baths(Showers are fine, but baths), loneliness, people judging her, Did I mention spelling?, veggies
Strengths:
protecting, and calming people down
Weakness:
shuts down when lonely, limited shifts, social awkwardness, gets motherly when friends are sad or hurt
Back story:
Umm... Home schooled through 8th grade. First year in 9th. Loves it. Has been in her martial art school for 7ish years now. Maybe more. She lost count.
Afflictions:
Open
Crush:
Open
Other:
I write in first person
I am using a character from another RP.
I blanked on spelling sword.
I put veggies in likes. Oops.

Edited at July 23, 2024 07:55 PM by Stargazer
Star x ZeraJuly 23, 2024 07:59 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
((Fantastic! Do you want to start or should I?))
Star x ZeraJuly 23, 2024 08:12 PM

Stargazer

Darkseeker

Give Award
You can if you want.

Edited at July 23, 2024 08:12 PM by Stargazer
Star x ZeraJuly 23, 2024 10:40 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The electronic beeping of the detector swept over the sand as the young man waved it at his feet. His soft faded blue eyes searched the sand, testing the level before digging through the sand. He swung the radar over the hole once more--at more beeping--and dug deeper.

It took two more tries before the metal detector stopped detecting on the hole and instead in the pile of sand that he had made on the side of the hole.

He was used to finding rings, earrings, sometimes garbage or other accessories. But it was mostly rings and earrings.

As he sifted through the sand, he paused for a moment, picking up the medallion in one hand.

The golden pendant was about the size of three of his fingers, with a golden clasp that looked like it was broken at some point. There was a depiction of a man on the front of it, while the back was flat.

The man had a thick curly beard, an old way of dressing and wore something on the top of his head.

Nolian tipped his own head to the side, clearly confused, and looked back toward his acquaintance. Still, he waved his hand and gestured for her to come over.

"I found something!" He called out and looked back at the medallion. "Dunno what I found, but it's something."

His acquaintance was another hobbyist from a demigod group online. He had wanted to go out to the beach and metal detect for a while now but wanted to do it with someone else. Luckily, Alexandra had agreed to go with him.

Star x ZeraJuly 24, 2024 05:23 AM

Stargazer

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexandra turned. 1 of here pockets jingled with random jewelry. People leave so much on the beach. It is almost embarrassing for human race.
" What did you find? Something good? Or something bad?"

I have heard of a lot of strange stuff on a beach. I have heard of old war stuff.

Alex walks over to Nolian. After the initial discomfort of him being taller than her, he seems to be a good companion. Looking around him, she sees a sandy gold circle. With a not so flattering bust on the "heads" side.

The metal detector beeps gently. Just the normal beep it does well idle. Alex looks in The medallion and reaches over to wiping with a sand off. Yeah not so flattering.

Edited at July 24, 2024 09:41 AM by Stargazer
Star x ZeraJuly 24, 2024 03:31 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian wasn't one to usually make a fuss of things but he was rather intrigued by this medallion in hand. He hadn't noticed her discomfort at all, that wasn't one of the things he usually for in a person. Normally people weren't that uncomfortable around him to begin with. Nolian liked to think he was a fairly free-flowing young man with an easy going personality.

He glanced over toward the young woman and tilted his hand to let her see the trinket he had picked up.

"I assume it's just a necklace pendant of some sort," he said with a loose shrug. "It might be old, it might not. I have no idea. It look interesting at least."

Nolian's faded blue eyes scanned over the medallion for a moment or two. "... can you feel that?"

Star x ZeraJuly 25, 2024 05:26 AM

Stargazer

Darkseeker

Give Award

Alex looked at The medallion again. "No, not really...wait ... the buzzing?"she asks. Feels like magic. Magic is trouble.

Alex peers at the strange object. There looks like some words carved at the top. But they're too eroded to read. And they're not in English anyway.

"I wonder who's face that is? Julies Cesar?" Alex wonders.

The sun reflects off the gold medal, making it a little tough to see. Half a step to the side stops the sun's antics in its tracks. Now she is standing a smidge farther away from Nolian, be she can see.

Edited at July 25, 2024 05:26 AM by Stargazer
Star x ZeraJuly 25, 2024 03:07 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Contrary to popular belief, there was no words or inscription at the top or anywhere on the medallion itself. It was simply a gold looking coin-almost shape, with the bust of a man and the appearance.

Nolian tilted his head for a moment or two, studying the medallion in his fingers.

"It's not Roman by any means," he explained briefly. "The top of the clothing is far too Greek to be Roman. But the headpiece... I think it's Egyptian. If I remember right at least," Nolian rested his weight back on one foot. "It's cool whatever it is."

He set the metal detector on the sand, carefully, before walking toward the rolling waves of the ocean to shake off any stubborn sand or grime. It was the water.

The water that glittered off of the medallion and as he brought it back towards Alex, the shiver of a Greek power. The next thing he knew, he was standing on an entirely different beach, with Alex, and he wasn't sure what was happening just yet.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us