Wolf Play : Star x Zera
Chatbox
 CrypticHollow
11:50:14 
I also have this cute lil guy, I've been thinking of customizing him. what do you guys think?
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
11:50:14 Hallow, Eve
I miss my two handsome studs T^T
 CrypticHollow
11:44:45 
ah, thank you!
 BuggyOs
11:44:11 I eat bugs 𓆣
Cryptic
sorry, but I really know nothing. Maybe look up similar wolves on the trading post?
 Hallow's Eve
11:44:08 Hallow, Eve
Hollow

I'm not sure how well, most of his rarity comes from Quazar and no talents, but maybe! It just depends on who he gets bred to I guess
 CrypticHollow
11:43:41 
buggy

can I dm you about pricing?
 BuggyOs
11:43:31 I eat bugs 𓆣
Rebel
no problem!
 Rebel Moon
11:42:57 
buggy
found it. thank so much
 BuggyOs
11:42:24 I eat bugs 𓆣
Crypt
I think so!
 CrypticHollow
11:41:33 
he was such a steal! I feel super lucky I got him. do you guys think he'd breed well?
 BuggyOs
11:41:24 I eat bugs 𓆣
Rebel
Between the 'spaces left' and the 'sort by' menu?
 Rebel Moon
11:40:46 
buggy
nope i cant find it
 Hallow's Eve
11:40:45 Hallow, Eve
Hollow

Oh he's handsome!
 BuggyOs
11:40:43 I eat bugs 𓆣
Cryptic
I love the planet ball!
 BuggyOs
11:40:09 I eat bugs 𓆣
that's where you can create a folder. Using the quick view of the wolves on your den page, a drop down menu will show up allowing you to put wolves in it
 CrypticHollow
11:40:08 
speaking of studs I have a boy I'm training for battle that I also wanna use as a breeder!
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
11:39:53 Hallow, Eve
I'm so super excited to start on building him and making him into what I want lol
 BuggyOs
11:39:18 I eat bugs 𓆣
Rebel
at the bottom of your den page is a button that says 'manage folders'
 Rebel Moon
11:38:41 
buggy
yes
 BuggyOs
11:38:40 I eat bugs 𓆣
Hallow
ooh that'll be good!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +4
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Red Fox : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Star x ZeraJuly 28, 2024 06:15 AM

Stargazer

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex watched Nolian go towards the ocean. The water seems to have glittery effect on the medallion. Something happened. It felt like a tingle in the air. Then the beach changed. Recover the sand went for a yellowish pale to a pale-ish yellow. Nolian was still there. But his clothes had changed. What is that? A toga? What am I wearing? somehow, this new beach tfeels more familiar. Because it's sparkling with Greek and Roman energy. With a little egyptian.
Star x ZeraJuly 28, 2024 01:27 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

// OOC: Please don't try and tell me what my character is wearing. I will say when things have changed, just trust me on that.

Contrary to his initial belief that he had just been slightly blinded by the glint of the medallion in his eyes, as Nolian stumbled back, he felt his heart skip a couple beats in his chest. The air felt... a lot more open. It wasn't the same beach back in Florida at all, no. The air felt cooler, the breeze from the ocean felt colder, and the smell was far less tropical than before.

He stood there for a long quiet moment, trying to debate and determine what had just happened. His faded blue eyes skimmed over toward the other demigod--surprised that she was still there as well.

Finally, after chewing on his lip, he lowered his hand. There weren't anymore people. His equipment was gone. Who knew where it had gone?

The sand was coarse under his feet with rocks at the edge of the beach and pale grass that rippled in the breeze.

''... what just happened?" Nolian finally asked.

Star x ZeraJuly 31, 2024 08:46 AM

Stargazer

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex looks around. Damp grass what's her toes. Her metal detector is gone. All that's left on the beach that you can recognize is the person she came here with.

"What just happened?" He asked.

"That's a good question."she answers.

where are we? When are we? And we're probably at the same time. But where? How are you at home? She ask herself.

(Italics are her thoughts. They're not said out loud.)

Star x ZeraAugust 2, 2024 05:51 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

That was all she said. No musing, no answers, no nothing just confirming that he had asked a good question. Nolian looked down at the medallion in his hand with a deep frown etched in his expression. Whatever had happened, he wasn't entirely sure he felt solid about it.

Something still felt off about the air. It felt similar--a tinge of Greek. Foreign, something he didn't recognize immediately and familiar, Roman.

That didn't make any sense to him at all. Why...?

Or what?

He figured he'd keep his mouth shut since no one knew what had happened and instead, shifted to his winged form. The dazzling feathers stretched outward, reaching for the sky before settling at his back again.

If anything, he'd figure out where they were through the sky.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us