Wolf Play : Flames of hope [Open!]
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:14:50 Amy
I am terriblly sorry but i need to go...my aunt left for the weekend so i am going to feed her animals before work
 Night Shade
02:14:27 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

Her and her sister are about 4lbs each. She's the one who's sociable and talkative. She's very much there, purring and making biscuits, and licking your face. (I woke up crying from the pain in my arm the other night and this beautiful void came to me and made biscuits while she was purring and licked the tears off my face)
 Amygdala
02:14:08 Amy
Graves
I totally agree if you are partners living together you need to help each other out...i really hope you can talk to him and get things better
 Amygdala
02:12:38 Amy
Graves

Aww she is gorgeous...she looks so small and tiny <3
 Night Shade
02:12:01 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

I hope so. He's helped out here and there, but it really doesn't equal what I do and now that I'm working I expect him to do more.
 Night Shade
02:11:06 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

This is my kitten, Pixie.

-Click-
-Click-
 Amygdala
02:09:03 Amy
Graves
Yeah it's better to be calm if you are upset and start to argue it doesn't end well

I hope you can talk to him and fix this so he starts helping out more
 Night Shade
02:08:32 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

If she sits still, otherwise I can offer up a couple pictures from the other day when she ran errands with me.
 RuinsPack
02:07:41 Ruins
Amy

K thanks :)
 Amygdala
02:07:27 Amy
Graves

Awwww could i see the kitty
 Night Shade
02:07:14 Graves | Chaos
I've talked to him about it a couple times, though they were slightly different situations. This time I'm also working as well as trying to get the house chores done. I need to talk to him about it again and express my displeasure, but I can't do that the way I'm feeling right now.
 Amygdala
02:07:11 Amy
Tuins
If you are premium you can plant seeds, for basic accounts they are pretty much uselles
 RuinsPack
02:06:28 Ruins
Anyone know what we do with Cilantro seeds?? Because I don't :(
 Night Shade
02:05:54 Graves | Chaos
My kitten is lick attacking me it's so funny
 Amygdala
02:05:47 Amy
Graves

I know how that feels i have a similar situation going on with my sister...have you tried talking with your partner about this? If you live togetrey your partner should contibute not just sit atound
 Amygdala
02:04:10 Amy
Ember
Well you need to relax first so go eat you steak and pie and get your thoughts together
 Night Shade
02:02:39 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

A little aggravated. I spent most of my day on my feet moving around cleaning and then going to work and doing my job only to come home and none of the animals are fed and laundry isn't started. So I've spent my evening taking care of things like that and my partner hasn't lifted a finger
 Embershed
02:02:07 The Minor Nuisance
Amy,
Its an extra class that mum signed me up to, because I can't write to save myself. I also have no idea who I need to write about, but an "writer who left behind an importan legacy", like, what the hell??

Who thought that I could actually KNOW if someone is important or not??

Agghhhh I can't do this right now. May give up for 5 minutes to go eat a steak & cheese pie.
 Amygdala
02:00:00 Amy
*grade
 Amygdala
01:59:46 Amy
Ember

Then get nice and cozy, make yourself a cup of tea/coffee, recharge your batteries a bit and get startrd on your assignment XD

Is it a very important one for your grande?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +4
Brown Bear : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -5
    Winter Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Light Snow
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 8

Flames of hope [Open!]May 16, 2024 07:32 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Current sign ups
Alpha (Leader)
Nightingale- Bobcat
Deputy (second in command)
Wander- Broken Night Of Fire
Fighters
Pendugo- Boeing
Hunters
Sparrowhawk- Blade of dreams
Amarok- Violet moon
Misty- Moonnightshade
Paws
Kira- Akitatheaki
Healer
Leaf- Graywing

Edited at May 16, 2024 07:42 PM by Graywing
Flames of hope [Open!]May 16, 2024 07:37 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Edited at May 16, 2024 07:40 PM by Graywing
Flames of hope [Open!]May 17, 2024 08:33 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
It's early spring. It is early in the morning and raining.

Edited at May 17, 2024 08:34 PM by Graywing
Flames of hope [Open!]May 17, 2024 08:34 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf|Female|Healer|M: Open
Leaf slowly stretched her limbs one by one, emerging from the comfort of her den with a quiet determination. The sound of raindrops hitting the forest floor elicited a low, discontented hiss from her as she made her way towards the dwindling prey pile, her light blue eyes reflecting her displeasure. Always the early riser, Leaf knew the importance of restocking her precious herb stash, which had been decimated by the unforgiving winter frost. The weight of responsibility tugged at her, urging her to seek out the healing plants that she relied on to tend to her packmates' injuries and ailments.
Despite the weariness that clung to her, Leaf's resolve remained unshaken, driving her onwards with a sense of purpose. Each step she took towards the herb-rich meadow was a testament to her unwavering dedication to her role as the healer of the pack. The rain continued to fall, a constant companion on her quest, its gentle rhythm a soothing backdrop to her thoughts.
With each precious herb she carefully gathered and stored in her bundle, Leaf felt a sense of accomplishment and renewal. She found pleasure in knowing that her efforts would bring comfort and healing to those who relied on her skills.

Edited at May 17, 2024 08:49 PM by Graywing
Flames of hope [Open!]May 17, 2024 09:21 PM

Violet Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Amarok|Male|Hunter|M: Leaf

Amarok's keen senses led him deeper into the forest, the rhythmic patter of raindrops masking his movements as he searched for prey. But today, his focus shifted as he stumbled upon a patch of healing herbs, their fragrant scent catching his attention.

Pausing in his tracks, he considered Leaf, the healer of their pack, and the tireless effort she poured into gathering these very herbs. With a silent nod to himself, he set about carefully plucking them from the earth, mindful not to disturb the surrounding foliage.

As he gathered the last of the herbs, a sense of purpose filled him. He carried the precious bundle back to Leaf's den, only to find it empty. Undeterred, he left the herbs inside, a small offering for his packmate.

But his duty as a hunter called to him, and he soon returned with his catch, a plump rabbit, dropping it beside the prey-pile before disappearing into the shadows once more.

Flames of hope [Open!]May 18, 2024 03:05 AM

Akitatheaki

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kira|female|pup|mentor: nightingale
Kira woke up but stayed Laying down as she looked at the sky and was thinking what to do she'd watch others walk past her
Kira then eventually got up but didn't know what to do as it's still early in the morning she'd just sit down and watch as the raindrops came down from the sky she'd then look at the forest sitting in the same spot she'd then get up and see what others were doing
She'd then go to her bed and lay back down as she had nothing to do as it's early in the morning she'd just relax as she waited for her mentor she'd slowly fall back to sleep while she waited after a couple minutes of sleeping she'd then wake up and watched the rain as it slowly came down from the sky she'd eventually stopped looking at the rain and thought what to do

Edited at May 18, 2024 03:08 AM by Akitatheaki
Flames of hope [Open!]May 18, 2024 06:58 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nighingale/Alpha/ F/M: Open
-
The sun seems to not care about eyelids. I have to open my eyes and start the day now. I glare at the sun and will it to go back down. It doesn't. I heave myself up and walk to the prey. The rabbit smells fresh. I should leave it for my pack. I insted take a day old duck. I wonder who caught it. It is not our normal prey. Either way, I take it over to the side and slide my fangs into the breast. I study the pack I have sworn to gaurd with my life. A typacal Alpha's oath. I stare at the rainbow that appers from the sun and rain. It is too bight for this early.

Edited at May 18, 2024 07:47 PM by Bobcat
Flames of hope [Open!]May 18, 2024 08:31 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Pendugo - Fighter - Male - Mentions: Amarok, Leaf
I slowly padded out of the shadow of the pack's den, still sleepy and not entirely registering the world around me. It was already rather bright in the morning - how did I manage to sleep so late? - but I dismissed it. Maybe I just had a rough night.
The morning birds chirped and the forest sighed to itself as I sauntered up to a helpful tree, and in it's shade I relieved myself. Nothing like an early-morning necessity to do.
Looking around, I spotted Amarok returning to the den. From the distance that I was at, it appeared that he had some sort of plant in his mouth. Unusual, I thought. But maybe he had just found some in the forest, and decided to bring it back for Leaf.
I felt a sudden stab of uselessness. The humans hadn't bothered us in more than a week. Everyone seemed to have a useful role - and here was I.
Granted, I did know that if they ever did try to come at us again, I was first line of defense - but until then, I wasn't entirely sure what I was to do. I still wanted to be in the role that I am in - but that didn't mean from time t time during periods of peace I wouldn't feel slightly out of sorts.
Amarok had disappeared into the forest by then. I hesitated, unssure whether I should have tried to follow him into the forest. At least it would have given me something to do, despite I would be rather poor at it. But something would have been better than nothing, I supposed.
The hunters would probably be out catching small things by now - Nightingale was still having a nap - and here was I with nothing to do.
I could have tried my (rather poor) skills at hunting - but what would be the use of that? We already had a steady supply of food from our hunters, we didn't need much more.
I aimlessly trotted towards the herb meadow. With nothing really to do, and the den all silent, I wanted to be able to talk to someone - and tracking the hunters wasn't really feasible, and neither was waking whoever was still in the den. Surely at least I could be around Leaf, who would probably be out there already.
Sure enough, I crested the knoll that seperated the treeline from the meadow, and Leaf was ambling around the meadow, clearly looking for something, and carrying a bundle of herbs in her mouth.
I sighed, slightly relieved. At least there was somebody I could talk to that was awake, and that I could be with without accdientally disturbing whatever they were doing.
With renewed purpouse, I trotted out of the treeline and down the knoll to say good morning to Leaf.

Edited at May 18, 2024 08:37 PM by Boeing
Flames of hope [Open!]May 18, 2024 08:47 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
It is now lightly raining
Flames of hope [Open!]May 18, 2024 08:51 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf|Female|Healer|M: Pendugo
Leaf gently set her carefully gathered bundle of herbs down onto the soft, dewy grass, the delicate scent mingling with the rainy air around her. As she paused to take in the beauty of the moment, thankful it wasn't rining so hard, she raised her gaze from her task and was surprised to be met by a furry paw resting gently in front of her. "H...Hello Pendugo," she stammered softly, her voice filled with a mix of surprise and warmth. The sight of him caught her off guard, as he had approached her silently. She couldn't help but be slightly embarrassed by her initial surprise, feeling the telltale heat rise to her cheeks. Despite her attempt to maintain composure, Leaf couldn't help but wonder how long Pendugo had been watching her work. She was glad he had come up to her as she had a crush on him but never had the guts to tell him.

Edited at May 18, 2024 08:52 PM by Graywing

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us