Wolf Play : Flames of hope [Open!]
Chatbox
 The Fear Seekers
05:58:02 Night Shade
Wow chat is dead
 Blood Demons
05:32:37 Blood
I'm so annoyed I just warriored stone my custom who was only 7 instead of my 16 year old
 Winterfell
05:30:43 She/her
I forgot I had her :/ I hate SVs
-WP Click-
 Jack-A-Boo
05:21:28 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I didn't max him but I'm close to maxing him in social
 Hydroberry
05:20:49 
Boo, personally I would if he were mine.
 Jack-A-Boo
05:13:36 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

should I buy bronze figurines to get more cp so he can be maxed in social?
 Hydroberry
05:12:53 
Has anyone managed to speak to the sheepdog?
Whenever I click talk the adventure block just goes blank.
 Hydroberry
04:58:27 
Cypress, I'd never give up my dog, not ever he's my world.
04:58:13 01
id choose to move out with all my things id be to depressed without my dog but honestly I dont know your situation so it is just my opinion
 Cypress Road
04:55:02 Cy, love
If yall had to decide between moving out and getting to keep all your stuff including your dog but getting no help from your family and moving back into your parents house but having to get rid of just about everything including your dog, what would you choose?
 FaithfulOakTree
04:34:14 Ash H:H!!
-WP Click-
-WP Click-

What should I name these 2 boys-
 Wilverbeast
04:30:20 Will
New dye new dye yeahhhh
 LaPearl Park
04:14:47 Mystery Machine
Hi is it worth keeping enchanted water or not?
Thanks
 Embershed
04:14:22 The Minor Nuisance
Welp, It's 9 pm and I'm going to bed.

G'night, Y'all!
 Pink Tears
04:09:12 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
i dont know-

part of me wants to do a river but i think thats a little dark considering le lore
 Embershed
04:07:38 The Minor Nuisance
...is octopus something to make it on?
 Embershed
04:07:16 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
Oh, cool, an OC!

hmmm...

...Nup. My brain isn't braining. All I can think of right now is octopus. I don't know why. Just is.
 Pink Tears
04:04:05 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
ember

maybe? im trying to get ideas and also think of possible oc refreces since im basically making a phone wallpaper of my oc where the center is his eye

literally the only thing ive thought of on my own is his dog but i dont wanna draw a dog lol
 Embershed
03:59:52 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
hmm...ok

A storm/cyclone, perhaps?

might fit the colours better.

But I'm no artist (profile pic is proof), so my suggestions probably aren't that good.
 Pink Tears
03:56:44 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
Ember

hm- i think it would look a little off since the eye is a clouded (blind) albino eye

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Komodo Dragon : +3
Jaguar : 0
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 8

Flames of hope [Open!]May 18, 2024 09:34 PM

Violet Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Amarok|Male|Hunter|M: Open

Amarok stalked through the forest under the light rain, but his hunt wasn't going as planned. Every attempt failed, prey slipping away under the cover of the drizzle. Frustrated, he abandoned the chase and headed for a nearby stream.

The water flowed gently, its surface rippling with raindrops. Amarok lowered his head, lapping the cool water to quench his thirst. As he drank, the tension of the failed hunt melted away, replaced by a sense of calm. In the quiet embrace of the forest, even a failed hunt could lead to moments of peace

(If anyone wants to RP but doesn't know how to start you can come and talk to Amarok) ;)

Flames of hope [Open!]May 18, 2024 09:58 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Pendugo - Fighter - Male - Mention(s): Leaf
The soft drizzle felt cooling to me, and slowly cooled his head, calming my thoughts into something slightly more comprehensible.
I'd had long held a soft spot for Leaf. She had healed my injuries after being first in the line of fire got to me physically, and was one of the few that I felt comfortable around. One of what I'd consider my "inner circle" - Leaf would have been one of the few inside it.
I thought for a beat longer, then replied in kind.
"Morning, Leaf."
Maybe I would be able to do something after all. Boredom had led me here to seek a conversation and something to do, as the den was all quiet.
I noticed Leaf's slight skittishness, and I idly wondered what was the reason for it.
Leaf seemed awfully peaceful doing her work here before I came in, and I wondered if I had caught her at the wrong time in the middle of something. Slightly awkwardly, I said, "I was bored, and I came here for a bit of company... but if I'm not welcome here I can go wake up Nightingale. Or get you something."
Flames of hope [Open!]May 19, 2024 04:41 AM

Akitatheaki

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kira|female|pup|mentor: nightingale
Kira saw the rain was stopped a bit she'd try and find someone to talk to but it seemed most others were busy so she didn't disturb anyone she'd find a spot to sit down she'd sit down in the spot in boredom as she watched others she'd then get up and walk about bored tryna figure what to do she'd eventually just sit down somewhere again watching the others she'd lay her head on her paws as her eyes closed slowly as she fell asleep on the rain

Edited at May 19, 2024 04:43 AM by Akitatheaki
Flames of hope [Open!]May 19, 2024 05:45 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nighingale/Alpha/ F/M: Kira, Open
-
"Kira, where are you?" I finish my duck and yell. The rain let so the rainbow is brighter. "Kira! Get your fluffy hindquarters moving." I woof, moving to the camp entrance. There is nothing to do, so train is a good idea. I'll let Kira chose what she wants to do.
Flames of hope [Open!]May 19, 2024 10:27 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/Male/Hunter
He woke up late, and stretched, shaking the dust out of his long, smooth fur. He padded outside into the brisk morning air, condensation growing into drips on his pelt. "Good morning." He said to Nightingale and Kira, his tail wagging very slightly at his crush. He felt so awkward around her! Night, that beautiful she-wolf, who he loved so much. Would he ever be able to tell her how he felt? He snapped out of his thoughts as a drip fell in his eye, and he gave a dark snarl. Wet was not his favorite sensation. He hoped that she hadn't noticed him staring. He didn't want to be creepy.

Edited at May 19, 2024 02:48 PM by Blade of Dreams
Flames of hope [Open!]May 19, 2024 04:25 PM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander | Deputy | F | M: Nightingale
-
Wander scrambled up as the voices outside got louder. "Dam it! I slept to late..." Wander groaned as she stood up. Her legs and neck were sore from hunting the night before. She walked out of her den and looked around. "Nightingale! Did I miss anything? I slept in too much. Hunting last night made me tired."
Flames of hope [Open!]May 19, 2024 09:45 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf|Female|Healer|M: Pendugo
"No, please stay," Leaf pleaded softly. "It gets so lonely around here." As she carefully gathered another mouthful of herbs in her jaw, her stomach growled. "I believe that's good enough for now. Would you be willing to come with me on the walk back?" With meticulous care, she bundled the herbs, her paw moving with a deliberate grace. Shielding her emotions, she kept her head lowered, a blush creeping into her cheeks unnoticed. Embarking on the journey back, she softly inquired, "Are you joining me?"
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 05:11 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nighingale/Alpha/ F/M: Wander, Kira, Sparrowhawk, Open
-
I smile at Sparrowhawk and turn to Wander. "No, just a bunch of lazy apprentices. Namely mine." I say. "Sleep as much as you need. You earned it." I nuzzle her neck and woof at Kira. Should I let her sleep? I probably should. This lazy morning has us all sleepy. "If Kira wakes up, tell her she miss her opportunity." I say as I turn. "Do you want to come hunting Sparrowhawk. I will dry your pelt faster than standing here."

Edited at May 20, 2024 05:16 AM by Bobcat
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 08:36 AM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander | Deputy | F | M: Nightingale, Sparrowhawk, Open
-
Wander blinked gratefully at Nightingale. "Thanks. And yes, I'd be happy to come with you and Sparrowhawk to hunt. My pelt is like a sponge right now." She sat down and groomed her shoulder fur as she waited for Nightingale and Sparrowhawk.
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 09:39 AM

Akitatheaki

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kira|female|pup|mentor: nightingale|mention nightingale
Kira woke up and she nightingale she'd sneak up to her and tries scaring her "boo!" Kira said as she pounced to nightingale Kira shakes water of her as she said "good morning nightingale!" She'd look at nightingale and said "did I miss my lesson for today?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us