Wolf Play : ⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
10:38:21 
Existence, I'm doing my best. haha
 The Pumpkin King
10:38:02 
The Amethyst, oh, no worries. I wasn't being rude, just direct. :-)

I assume by good bloodlines you mean G1, but there are plenty of G2s that are for sale. And they're pretty reasonably priced considering they're such low-gen. haha
 BloodWeb
10:36:54 Blood/Nicole
Spent so many mushrooms for CP so that my explore wolves could all be at least 100 in battle and agility. I'm at 67 brains. I just want the new dye ugh lol
 Hvalso
10:36:43 
hi, does brimstone weather affect anything?
 Existence
10:36:13 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I ahh won't lie to you I was broke.. And it won't be long time I am again xD
You got this I believe in you!
 The Amethyst
10:35:06 Dart
Pumpkin

I was just asking since it's a fresh puppy and I like its bloodline you didn't need to be rude about it plus those ones seem a bit overpriced now and again
 The Pumpkin King
10:34:53 
Existence, what's it like to have money? <|3

I'm over here crying in poor. On the dominance grind and it's rough. I just want top 5, lol.
 Poe
10:34:25 
Wilverbeast-
Ah that sounds cool! IÂ’m a sucker for Halloween gear. I almost have too many spooky looking wolves haha
 Existence
10:33:45 Exist / Kuskyn
30,073 dominance, that could have been a nicer number but oh well Time to try and hit 35K xD
 Whispering Phantoms
10:33:34 It's me Rain!! :D
Your girls got new Halloween name and colors
 Wilverbeast
10:33:03 Will
Ahhhh
I gotta finish the Halloween gear I designed >>

Jackolantern heads
Here I come
 Stygian Forest
10:29:56 
-WP Click-

Thoughts on her?
 Existence
10:29:38 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Bloody feather weight no ;-;
 distant-screams
10:29:04 katy | beetle
eee thank you guys <3 i'm pretty happy with how it turned out
 The Pumpkin King
10:28:42 
distant-screams, so cute. Aaa. <3 I love love love the eyelashes.
 BatDog
10:28:35 Bat (he,him)
should I leave my BatDog avatar as pumpkin themed or should I change him to his original colors?
 Poe
10:28:05 
Distant-
Adorable. I love the sparkly eyes.
 ScardeyKat
10:27:09 Kat ?
Distant
Love it, very fall coded!
 distant-screams
10:26:43 katy | beetle
-Click-

thoughts? :) finally finished it
 Existence
10:26:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, Yeah ahh that was a wild tide seeing the resulting arguments xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -3
Bobcat : -2
Ermine : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11 

⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️October 5, 2023 02:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
750 Mush exactly, or one apple please! Send it over and I'll get started on it, I'll send the sketch for review ^^

Fangsoffire said:
"Hello, I'd like to request a Fullbody with simple shading of this character Summer. The BG can be simple, and there is no accessories that need to be added. I'll be paying in 🍎 depending on the price :)

⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️October 5, 2023 02:39 PM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
"Hello, I would like a Fullbody with shading of a werewolf (I don't have any characters). The BG can be whatever you like, you can also add whatever accessories you'd like to. I'll be paying in mush, and ifs it costs a fair bit, I might chuck a apple in.
⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️October 5, 2023 02:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ooooooo I like your style! 1 apple and 250 mush or 1375 mush! (Im gonna go all out because I absolutely love drawing werewolves)

Drunken seas said:
"Hello, I would like a Fullbody with shading of a werewolf (I don't have any characters). The BG can be whatever you like, you can also add whatever accessories you'd like to. I'll be paying in mush, and ifs it costs a fair bit, I might chuck a apple in.

⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️October 5, 2023 02:50 PM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello, I'd like to request a halfbody with complex shading of this character. The BG can be anything with some geometric aztec-style patterns or whatever, there's nothing I'd like you to add except for the accessories he already has! I'll just say you can choose whether you do his human or serpent form, preferrably his human but I don't mind whichever you choose to do! I'll be paying in mush and/or apples depending on how much it'll cost ^^
⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️October 5, 2023 02:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'll put you in the que due to the mass of your request but I'll definitely get back with you on it <3

Polargeist said:
Hello, I'd like to request a halfbody with complex shading of this character. The BG can be anything with some geometric aztec-style patterns or whatever, there's nothing I'd like you to add except for the accessories he already has! I'll just say you can choose whether you do his human or serpent form, preferrably his human but I don't mind whichever you choose to do! I'll be paying in mush and/or apples depending on how much it'll cost ^^

⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️October 5, 2023 04:39 PM

DojejeTheWolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Do I send the mush now? (Also, anthro is preferred but you can draw them feral)

Ghostly Bear said:
200 mush please so sorry for the late reply 😭

DojejeTheWolf said:
Hello, I'd like to request a headshot with simple shading style of this character https://toyhou.se/18905277.dojeje. The BG can be anything. I'll be paying in mushrooms.

Edited at October 5, 2023 04:39 PM by DojejeTheWolf
⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️October 5, 2023 04:41 PM

DojejeTheWolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I request a bust or half body instead now? I have more mush, I can buy apples if needed.

Edited at October 5, 2023 04:41 PM by DojejeTheWolf
⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️October 5, 2023 05:09 PM

weest

Neutral

Give Award
Will my prior commission be completed? It never was and I did pay :)
⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️October 6, 2023 08:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh my goodness- IM SO SORRY- I lost the finished piece but I'll try and restart it, if you can please remind me what your piece was 🙏

weest said:
Will my prior commission be completed? It never was and I did pay :)

⚠️Bears Art Shop⚠️October 6, 2023 08:26 AM

Regen

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hi! I know I didn't use the thing your supposed to use when ordering, but this is a little different.
You. Being an artist. I want you to be able to express yourself without being too exact.
Could you do a full body of him as a wolf? (keeping the wings and horns if possible) Simple shading, if any at all. It's not necassary.
Just be creative and do what you want with it.

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us