Salem
11:15:54 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ryujin
11:14:57 Elduin (he, Him)
damn my slow wifi
 Enigma
11:14:47 
I'm too tired to wait for a response, logging off for tonight. Hope you all find what you're looking for
 Luna🌕
11:13:18 Silver (She/her)
Who wants to 3v3. My Quasars? Wager is up!
 Enigma
11:13:03 
I guess my RP has fallen through since my potential partner never got back to me with further details :')
 Vulpixles
11:13:01 Pixie, Vul | ♈
stygian

Yeah, I wanted to make some Dino adopts, and raptors was what I landed on
 Luna🌕
11:11:47 Silver (She/her)
Ryijun
It is a lovely combination
 Enigma
11:11:45 
@techno
Watching Deadpool and wolverine with the family. I think we're calling it for the night though, because I definitely am too tired
 Ryujin
11:11:11 Elduin (he, Him)
hi froggy
 Ryujin
11:10:56 Elduin (he, Him)
Luna

gold and black always looks good together
 Disturbing Mushroom
11:10:37 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hey chat!
 technoblade
11:10:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Right now flying through getting an RP response written out cause I forgot to earlier. You?
 Luna🌕
11:09:52 Silver (She/her)
Ryujun
Yes! I love gold and black together
 Ryujin
11:08:22 Elduin (he, Him)
does the gold on my avatar look gold?
 Luna🌕
11:08:11 Silver (She/her)
Anyone have pink gear suggestions Sakurita looks empty
 distant-screams
11:06:06 katy | beetle
why do i not design more tabbies? i kind of love drawing tabby stripes. very satisfying.
 Hugs4Bugs
11:05:36 Bugs || Ed
I feel so dumb right now xD
 Hugs4Bugs
11:05:14 Bugs || Ed
LMAO
Finally learning what this CSS code means and all I needed to do was remember to take my ADHD meds T-T
 Zeraphia
11:04:21 Spooky Vah
Never

I hope so! ^^

Katy

That's what I've found too XD if I'm impatient, I get bones.
 Stygian Forest
11:04:17 
Pixie

Did you say Raptor?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Coyote : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

"YCH shop of mine" tempCLOSEDworkingThroughListFebruary 14, 2023 11:40 AM

vio1et

Neutral

Give Award
hey i didn't notice this until now but thank you so much! everything looks fine to me, i absolutely love it

Written The Wolf said:
And order for @jameston
Let me know if there are any fixes needed-for Grey I kind of guessed coloration areas on head near the ear so if I got it wrong let me know and I'll edit it :3

"YCH shop of mine" tempCLOSEDworkingThroughListFebruary 14, 2023 12:13 PM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you do :D
"YCH shop of mine" tempCLOSEDworkingThroughListFebruary 14, 2023 02:40 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award

Written The Wolf said:
@starwolfs and @Elaysia I'll put you both on list ^^
P.S. @starwolfs I'll edit it for free, you can look at it as loyal customer perk :3

Thank you ^^
"YCH shop of mine" tempCLOSEDworkingThroughListFebruary 15, 2023 07:34 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
oooh, could I get some of Starstruck please? :) It's gorgeous, and no I'm totally not a sucker for stars and the night sky lmao

ooh, it's so perfect for these two :)

Gear: Yes (Bandana is optional, but piercings are mandatory please)
Notes: He doesn't really have a pupil, it's more just like a night sky eye :)

Gear: Nah
Notes: Has traily, smokey stuff from her eyes :)

And a couple more cause I'm in love lol
Gear - Yes (All his necklace/s and piercings are non-optional please)
Notes: His ref still has the beard sort of red marking (I havent yet updated his ref sorry) but he doesnt have that marking any more, the rest is still accurate, this is the marking instead of the beardshaped one | With his hair, I suppose it's optional though preferred if thats ok :)

Gear - Nah, but you can if you want to give her something
Notes - She is like a scratchpad, so you can actually give her any design you want to :) (If you have a read through the design part of her profile theres a little more info on it there, but basicly the markings are those rainbow colours, the colours can still be in any place and her I guess you could call it not markings, or her base is the black) hehe have fun <3
Thankyou <3
Let me know how much too :) I'm happy to pay a bit extra for any of those harder edits and what not if you want as well <3
Also, the first link, their names should be the link straight to their ref, the next link its just their th profile, if any of them don't work let me know :)
"YCH shop of mine" tempCLOSEDworkingThroughListFebruary 15, 2023 07:50 AM

vio1et

Neutral

Give Award

could i buy one of starstruck for this oc? https://postimg.cc/bdWZcw1X

he's actually a tiger but no need to edit anything

i'll be paying before!

"YCH shop of mine" tempCLOSEDworkingThroughListFebruary 15, 2023 08:39 AM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
Sure ^^ @Teddy Bear , for Nocky, would you like me to remove pupil, but leave the white parts/shine or to leave only twinkles/stars or exactly like in reference? Total would be 250 mush with all the edits :3
P.S. I will dot down that star scenery weakness of yours hehehe (hehehe is sound for mischevious laugh in my language, don't know if it translates to english like that or not XD just letting you know what it means since different languages seem to have different ways to write it down-it is very interesting)

@jameston will do :3

"YCH shop of mine" tempCLOSEDworkingThroughListFebruary 15, 2023 09:44 AM

vio1et

Neutral

Give Award

thanks, sent the mush!

Written The Wolf said:

"YCH shop of mine" tempCLOSEDworkingThroughListFebruary 18, 2023 12:50 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award

Written The Wolf said:
Sure ^^ @Teddy Bear , for Nocky, would you like me to remove pupil, but leave the white parts/shine or to leave only twinkles/stars or exactly like in reference? Total would be 250 mush with all the edits :3
P.S. I will dot down that star scenery weakness of yours hehehe (hehehe is sound for mischevious laugh in my language, don't know if it translates to english like that or not XD just letting you know what it means since different languages seem to have different ways to write it down-it is very interesting)

Thankyou :) The white shines can stay but if its possible the pupil be gone please and thankyou :)
Coolio, I shall send it now :)
hehehe oh no lol, (lol yeah, hehehe to me is mischievous/evil/etc. too, hahah is the like 'funny' one)
"YCH shop of mine" tempCLOSEDworkingThroughListFebruary 24, 2023 06:33 AM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
For @Teddy Bear ummm let me know if you want me to do variation on shading, I used smudge and that makes pixles "dance" if you enlarge it you will probably see it, but in normal size it is not as noticable. Still I can do layering like I did on GIF of him I did before (as Hurry) if you'd prefer that ^^ otherwise if you don't like it at all and don't want to keep it let me know and I will fully refund you.
"YCH shop of mine" tempCLOSEDworkingThroughListFebruary 24, 2023 07:06 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award

Written The Wolf said:
For @Teddy Bear ummm let me know if you want me to do variation on shading, I used smudge and that makes pixles "dance" if you enlarge it you will probably see it, but in normal size it is not as noticable. Still I can do layering like I did on GIF of him I did before (as Hurry) if you'd prefer that ^^ otherwise if you don't like it at all and don't want to keep it let me know and I will fully refund you.

Awwh, no he looks awesome :) thankyou, I can barely see them even when I zoom right in, I don't mind :) Thankyou <3

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us