Wolf Play : TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering Art
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
04:34:08 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I had:"I'm only Me When I'm With You" and "evermore" which I love evermore, and I felt like I'm only me when I'm with you was great since I was with my sister
 starmutt
04:31:43 marsh | they/it
not in the area before it, just overall. i did not get to swamp level 10 before jungle and desert xD
 kycantina
04:31:24 ky but it's spooky
Froggy, god that's horrible and super manipulative, hope you're ok now <3

Hallow, nice!! Me too, everyone I know associates me with Taylor. What were your surprise songs if you don't mind me asking?
 starmutt
04:31:16 marsh | they/it
every 10 levels you unlock a new region :o
 Destinations End
04:30:16 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Let's not talk about suicide please. It's against the rules
 Volks
04:30:06 Volks
Once you level up your overall territory level. Every 5 levels I think, and it doesn't matter which ones
 Faulty Demons
04:29:51 Ollie, Gold
Johnny
You have to reach level 10 in the area before it
 OneFourOne
04:29:12 Johnny, he/him
When do you unlock more exploring areas?
 Hallow's Eve
04:28:52 Hallow, Eve
Nev

Thank you! I am also very glad to be out!

Ky

I went to the Eras Tour too!! I went only one night but went with my little sister! I am a pretty massive swiftie, that's what I am known for at work!
 Disturbing Mushroom
04:28:24 Froggy|Key|Keevy
feelings*
 kycantina
04:27:34 ky but it's spooky
Hallow, oh I'm a massive swiftie!! ex and I were actually supposed to go to eras together this summer but after we sold her ticket I used the money to go to all 3 nights in my city :))
 Nevermore.
04:27:16 Never/Nev
Hallow
My friend's ex always had his girls do that. She was the only one that refused.

Glad you are out of that relationship!
 Hallow's Eve
04:25:59 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Totally off topic, but do you like Taylor Swift? I was reading your bio and noticed the lyrics!
 kycantina
04:24:57 ky but it's spooky
ew!!!
 kycantina
04:24:39 ky but it's spooky
Hallow, relateable, I cried so many tears over linkedin girl, lol
 Hallow's Eve
04:24:37 Hallow, Eve
Nev

No, but he asked me to write his name or property of *name* on me, multiple times
 Nevermore.
04:23:35 Never/Nev
Hallow
At least he didn't ask for you to get a tattoo of his name on your face.
 Hallow's Eve
04:22:57 Hallow, Eve
I mean he bought me a ring to ask me to date him
 Hallow's Eve
04:22:28 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Trust me, I am too. He was so incredibly toxic, I legitimately get upset that I stayed as long as I did and that I cried over it
 Amygdala
04:22:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Vox
Yay

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -2
Coyote : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help
   1    2 

TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering ArtJune 19, 2023 11:43 AM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey guys,
I know I haven't been active recently and that I have a bunch of PMs to answer, but I'm going to post here before I have to head out and I'll try to answer those later. So, to keep things short, my TH got falsely banned for association with an account that my now ex friend had created to use for AI rendered art sales. We had collaborated on AI images that she would find and we'd spend hours rendering, editing, adding to them, etc., to make some hybrid hand drawn/AI enhanced creations. I genuinely thought that this was allowed on art platforms, since I see so many straight up AI art being sold or built upon on DeviantArt, Facebook, and TH even, so I didn't think that it was a bad thing. I guess it was, because both of our accounts got the axe, she blocked me on FB where we messaged, and that means that I've lost probably about 700 images, an insane amount of time, money, and like 50 characters that I'll probably never get back and it's horrible when I genuinely didn't know that something was wrong. There's not even a rule about AI art on TH to begin with.
If I've commissioned you or if you've made a character for me in the past, it would mean so much to try to recover what little I may be able to do. I didn't save my characters elsewhere because I thought that my TH was going to be stable and I genuinely didn't intend for any malpractice of any kind.

Edited at June 19, 2023 12:15 PM by Nox
TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering ArtJune 19, 2023 01:09 PM

Ciúin

Neutral

Give Award
Hey!

I drew this for you a while back -- my old WP account was deleted because I didn't log in during my end of year exams. :') but I've added my new pack number to it!

I'll also have a look for anything older I may have drawn for you over the years, there has to be something on my old tablet. I'm so sorry this has happened to you! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help <3

(I can also DM this to you if you like!)

TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering ArtJune 19, 2023 05:13 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award
God Nox that's??? So stupid man I'm so sorry. I have these 3 pieces! I hope that you get everything back man, that's awful.
Click on each for full quality
I seriously hope you get all of your OC's back
DM me as I may have references of the characters that are above
TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering ArtJune 19, 2023 06:55 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Im going to check my photos because sometimes I take the picture to help me and I forget to delete them sometimes

Update:
Sorry this happened! I wish you luck with getting them back :)

Edited at June 19, 2023 07:04 PM by Not Debbie
TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering ArtJune 19, 2023 07:25 PM

sekizen

Darkseeker

Give Award
im sorry that happened, that must be so stressful!
heres some some commissions and or character art from characters ive created that i recall you owning at the time. i do not currently know if you owned them and some of the names may have been changed but yeah.

ichabod
remus
529, 529 again
igor
lycus, lycus pt 2

additionally, i may have more art of previous characters i owned and got art commissioned of them: igor and lycus's ref.

IGOR ARTWORK:
igor fullbody by littie-birb on th
igor fullbody by hearteater (?)
igor dtocay, wp credits on image
igors ref

i also found deathwish, though i think you had changed his name when you obtained him! for his commission art, please pm me separately so i can send it to you as i do not know the artists proper credits.
reference
headshot
headshot
headshot

Edited at June 19, 2023 07:30 PM by sekizen
TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering ArtJune 20, 2023 04:16 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh my God, thank you guys so much for doing this, it really means so much to me to have them, even bits of them, back. 🥲
I'll send messages soon, things a little chaotic at the moment, but I just wanted to thank you guys so much for finding these
TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering ArtJune 21, 2023 05:08 PM

Scream 4 Me

Darkseeker

Give Award
One thing you can do, is email them at their support email, explain the situation (If you haven't already) or have someone help and send a help ticket, and you can try to request your data and you should be able to get art and characters back from them, they could refuse, or you could get everything back! It really depends on the situation entirely. Seeing as you have so much and spent so much on them and this was your only hosting site, I really am hoping your able to find and get everything you've lost! D:

Sadly looking into it, Toyhouse seems to do this without conveying or giving warning if they deem it a huge problem with the site, I wish they would have tried to talk about the situation rather than immediately banning, I hope if you email and/or open a ticket you can resolve the false ban!! best of luck Nox <33

Edited at June 21, 2023 05:12 PM by ILOVEYOU.TXT
TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering ArtJune 21, 2023 06:08 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sadly, this is the only bit of this lad I can get to. I favorited him on TH but since your account vanished, I can only see his icon and nothing else.
Also, here's a character I recently drew for you. If you need anymore help or if you think you've comissioned me in the past, I can look through some files, but here's the one fullbody I've gotten recently
TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering ArtJune 22, 2023 09:38 AM

Vitriol

Darkseeker

Give Award
Here's every work I've done for you!
Good luck recovering your account, let me know if theres any more I can do to help you out.
TH Falsely Banned - Need Help Recovering ArtJuly 7, 2023 08:40 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you guys so much for your help thus far! I apologize for the delay in my reply, I haven't been active. This means so much to even have the pieces of them again. <3

Forums > Artwork > Art Help
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us