Wolf Play : Auction help
Chatbox
 kycantina
04:38:21 ky but it's spooky
Hallow, thanks! <3 I was doing wolf party pulls and got her sister on the same day -WP Click-
 Disturbing Mushroom
04:36:54 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Desti,
Oops sorry!
 Hallow's Eve
04:36:37 Hallow, Eve
Ky

She's so pretty!!
 Hallow's Eve
04:36:04 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I love evermore, I was totally over the moon lol
 Wolves Of The North
04:35:58 
pvp anyone?
 kycantina
04:35:49 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click- case in point
 kycantina
04:35:06 ky but it's spooky
Hallow,
Oh wow I'm so jealous, evermore is such a favorite of mine
 Hallow's Eve
04:34:08 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I had:"I'm only Me When I'm With You" and "evermore" which I love evermore, and I felt like I'm only me when I'm with you was great since I was with my sister
 starmutt
04:31:43 marsh | they/it
not in the area before it, just overall. i did not get to swamp level 10 before jungle and desert xD
 kycantina
04:31:24 ky but it's spooky
Froggy, god that's horrible and super manipulative, hope you're ok now <3

Hallow, nice!! Me too, everyone I know associates me with Taylor. What were your surprise songs if you don't mind me asking?
 starmutt
04:31:16 marsh | they/it
every 10 levels you unlock a new region :o
 Destinations End
04:30:16 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Let's not talk about suicide please. It's against the rules
 Volks
04:30:06 Volks
Once you level up your overall territory level. Every 5 levels I think, and it doesn't matter which ones
 Faulty Demons
04:29:51 Ollie, Gold
Johnny
You have to reach level 10 in the area before it
 OneFourOne
04:29:12 Johnny, he/him
When do you unlock more exploring areas?
 Hallow's Eve
04:28:52 Hallow, Eve
Nev

Thank you! I am also very glad to be out!

Ky

I went to the Eras Tour too!! I went only one night but went with my little sister! I am a pretty massive swiftie, that's what I am known for at work!
 Disturbing Mushroom
04:28:24 Froggy|Key|Keevy
feelings*
 kycantina
04:27:34 ky but it's spooky
Hallow, oh I'm a massive swiftie!! ex and I were actually supposed to go to eras together this summer but after we sold her ticket I used the money to go to all 3 nights in my city :))
 Nevermore.
04:27:16 Never/Nev
Hallow
My friend's ex always had his girls do that. She was the only one that refused.

Glad you are out of that relationship!
 Hallow's Eve
04:25:59 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Totally off topic, but do you like Taylor Swift? I was reading your bio and noticed the lyrics!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -2
Coyote : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Auction helpMay 19, 2022 11:31 PM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
Hey so I want to do a art auction of a ton of one off pieces I dont need. But I have no clue how to set up an art auction. I also dont know much about how they work. Could someone please help me? Feel free to respond to this forum or to pm me if you prefer doing that.
Auction helpMay 20, 2022 12:22 PM

Sjuk.

Neutral

Give Award
You can start an auction in the auctions forum, and make sure that you have rights to sell the images if you purchased them from another player, have made a trade, etc. (Some players don't like having their art resold, that's why I mention this).
When you make your thread, post images with separate names or titles so they're easy to identify if you want to auction multiple at a time. Then, under each image, keep track of the following information for only the image:
-
SB (starting bid): What price you want to start the auction by. This won't change when bids are made.
-
CHB (current highest bid/bidder): Here you can put the highest bid at the moment, as well as an optional username to keep it neat.
-
MI (minimum increase): this is a number that you set up so that bidders have a minimum to meet. Example: MI: 50, so bidders can only raise their next bid this many mush above the previous bid.
-
AB (auto-buy):
This is the ultimate price to pay if they want the whole piece. If someone makes this bid, they automatically get the art for the predetermined price. There is no exception to an auto-buy.
-
Completely finished, you should have each image titled (best done with numbers) so that bidders can reference exact images in their bids, each image should have their own SB, CHB, MI & AB beneath them for utmost neatness. I hope this helps, and you're welcome to PM me or a fellow mod if you have further questions!

Edited at May 20, 2022 12:22 PM by Sjuk.
Auction helpMay 20, 2022 12:24 PM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you so much! That helps a ton :D

Sjuk. said:
You can start an auction in the auctions forum, and make sure that you have rights to sell the images if you purchased them from another player, have made a trade, etc. (Some players don't like having their art resold, that's why I mention this).
When you make your thread, post images with separate names or titles so they're easy to identify if you want to auction multiple at a time. Then, under each image, keep track of the following information for only the image:
-
SB (starting bid): What price you want to start the auction by. This won't change when bids are made.
-
CHB (current highest bid/bidder): Here you can put the highest bid at the moment, as well as an optional username to keep it neat.
-
MI (minimum increase): this is a number that you set up so that bidders have a minimum to meet. Example: MI: 50, so bidders can only raise their next bid this many mush above the previous bid.
-
AB (auto-buy):
This is the ultimate price to pay if they want the whole piece. If someone makes this bid, they automatically get the art for the predetermined price. There is no exception to an auto-buy.
-
Completely finished, you should have each image titled (best done with numbers) so that bidders can reference exact images in their bids, each image should have their own SB, CHB, MI & AB beneath them for utmost neatness. I hope this helps, and you're welcome to PM me or a fellow mod if you have further questions!

Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us