Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
04:01:32 P'Sky
Anyone else glitching>>
 distant-screams
03:45:52 katy | beetle
Fei,
ah i feel that, i've got the squirrel quest right now.

emmet,
lol alright xD good luck!
 Continental Wolves
03:45:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
After I dump these 5.5k moves into forest ill try out the elephants
 distant-screams
03:43:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
oh my wolves do fine against all the normal enemies lol. it's just eve's and elephants that take out the whole squad xD
 Feiella
03:43:11 Fei the writer
distant
Not what I was expecting. I was looking for squirrels
 Continental Wolves
03:42:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
Its nice going through more than half a level fighting things like brown bears / mountain lions / bobcats and barely even using 1 health potion
 distant-screams
03:39:15 katy | beetle
lucky, i haven't seen a bigfoot in ages.
 Feiella
03:38:32 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Big Foot.

fucking hell. I literally took one step
 distant-screams
03:36:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
my team has 3/6 ghostface babies, no HW's though. i think the only HW i have on my team right now is my mela/FB girl.

you should definitely see though! if they can take down eve, i'd say they have a pretty good chance against some elephants.
 Continental Wolves
03:35:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
My team is made of 6 HW DH ghostface pups, half tempted to explore in jungle to see how they fair against 1-2 elephants
 Moonbane
03:34:07 
I hope you're all having a fantastic day.
 distant-screams
03:33:19 katy | beetle
oo nice, emmet. my explore team could never lmao
 Continental Wolves
03:32:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Also just made like 600 mush in one explore trip :D
 Continental Wolves
03:30:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Killed 2 eves in a row with no damage to my explore team
 Drunken seas
03:30:24 Pera
-WP Click- Help would be appreciated :D
 distant-screams
03:26:13 katy | beetle
-Click-

which of the three names fits him better? i can't decide.
 MLadySkylar
03:24:11 P'Sky
I had a feeling x.x
 Sabbath
03:23:12 Rook
Ugh. I really wanted to explore tonight but not with these bugs. Just had a group of bears disappear from my map because there was an event NPC also and it fled I guess? I don't even know
 distant-screams
03:22:54 katy | beetle
i don't think the WP party thing happens until later in the event
 MLadySkylar
03:22:16 P'Sky
Wasn't there a new boost this event?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -4
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 25, 2024 04:12 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn shook his head lightly. "I don't quite know either but I figure we can find something in here until our ghost guys come back and tell us that we're good to move around to other rooms."

His rusty red gaze flicked to the drawers before he knelt down and began to try and sift through the drawers and see what all they had. "If nothing else, we could always use a hanger from the wardrobe or closet," he shrugged loosely. "Metal hangers aren't too hard to bend."

The young man shook his head. String, it seemed, was much harder to find in the drawers.

Xevon's form drifted upward, his shoulders leaning back. He returned the look that Callisto had given him. "... I've heard others say it when they come through," he said quietly. "It sounded right."

His gaze turned back to the room for a brief moment. This room was the ultimate test of whether or not they would have any actual chance at escaping. If they could handle this room, on its own, handle the history behind it... then they would have the biggest and best fighting chance that anyone had in a while.

He left that thought hanging as his companion drifted close. "If you feel like you can come up, I won't say no. But if you feel that it is too much, don't bother," he finally said and looked up at the ceiling. "It is up to you."

Xevon knew the difference between him and Callisto. Callisto was non-confrontational. He preferred to solve things without confronting others, a very calm, logical way of thinking. Xevon, on the other hand, was far more impulsive and explosive. He was quick to anger, quick to react and not entirely logical in the way he acted. Perhaps a flaw but he considered it the best distraction they had at the moment.

The ghost didn't wait for Callisto's answer, drifting upward toward the next floor of the "hotel".

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 27, 2024 06:52 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily’s head tipped to the side as she watched him look around the drawers for the mystical loop that they needed. She supposed a hanger would do, not that she could make a very good loop by bending the metal, no way it would resemble anything like a circle. However, from the few feats of strength she had seen Finn display in the short time they had known each other, she guessed it would not be a difficult task for him.

She flicked her feet down onto the floor and began to wander around the room a little, eying up the various fabrics. They could fray them, after all she had a tiny knife. Her hand travelled back towards her jean pocket, slipping the small silver piece into her palm, admiring it briefly.

“We can use this to make a string thing from pretty much any fabric.” Lily glanced over her shoulder where Finntello stood near the draws, trying to be helpful.

Callisto’s sceptical look remained for a couple more seconds before he dragged his mind to the more important issues at hand. The poor man barely had time to register Xevon’s flippant response to his question before his form began moving upwards to the next floor. He felt a fleeting panic as he watched his form vanish completely to the levels above. He knew he should follow him up there, but what if he couldn’t move when he saw Him.

Callisto’s face contorted at the dilemma, his chest felt like it was being caved in by a rock. He wanted to follow Xevon, but despite his brave words, he could not bring himself to float up and join him. It twisted his guts with shame, his head hung lower and shoulders hunched as he began his way back to the room, expecting to find the pair dozing off again instead. Muttering under his breath, scolding himself for his cowardness.

When he arrived at the room, he drifted through the door, surprised to find the pair of them up and wandering around. They appeared to be looking for something. His eyes tracked Lily’s movements for a while, seeing her admire his talisman.

“What are you doing?” Callisto’s voice cut through the other conversation like a knife, hovering near one of the beds just behind Lily.

Lily’s eyes shot open wide as she glanced over her shoulder to look at Finn, instead met with pink eyes and pale hair. Her heart pounded at the shock, the voice was familiar but the visual made her lungs heave with effort. They looked real, like they were standing right in front of her. But she knew Finn and herself were the only living things to wander the halls.

She could hear her blood rushing in her ears, but this felt strange. It wasn’t just surprise, it was something else that was rising inside her. Drawing her lungs to gulp down air, for her hands to drop the talisman, hearing it clink on the floor by her feet.

Callisto’s own eyes widened as he watched the second by second play of Lily’s increasing frantic state. A simple “Oh.” breathed out from his lips, his form backing up a few paces. His face tightened with an expectant look as he watched her pupils contract to thin slits. He had seen people slowly adapt to his ability, but some burst out in full force from the get go. So this could go any number of ways. Callisto kept quiet, not desiring to prompt her in either direction, instead he gave her space, for the moment completely ignoring Finn.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 27, 2024 03:21 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn shrugged loosely. "I mean, it's up to you," he shrugged, glancing back at the silver letter opener in her hand. "But I think we'll look and make sure we exhaust our resources there first."

He closed each drawer he opened, finding mostly... nothing. It was more or less disappointing overall. That was the conclusion he was coming to.

His eyes flicked around before he startled. "We're finding stuff to make a dreamcatcher," Finn didn't look behind him, recognizing the voice. He was slowly less and less startled by random voices echoing around him. Perhaps something Xevon had wanted to happen.

The clinking of metal on the floor caught his attention and he paused, twisting his shoulders to look back at the young woman.

He could see a misty apparition--likely the other ghostly guest... Callisto? Kal? Something of that sort. He didn't entirely remember. He could see the mist that told him a spirit was there and her... she seemed less okay.

"... Lily?" Finn shuffled over on his knees, snagging the talisman from the ground before she could step, fall or otherwise hurt herself on the knife. "Lily, are you there?"

He figured she probably wasn't okay and didn't bother asking that question but maybe if he could get her to focus on where she was? It would help? Not that he really knew what was going on.

Slowly, he stepped back, wings folding against his sides as he glanced around. This was... probably going to be fine. But just in case... he tucked the talisman in the drawer of the dresser. That thing wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 28, 2024 02:33 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily’s dark eyes remained wide, staring at Callisto, frozen in time with her chest rising and falling quickly. She could hear Finn talking to her but this writhing in her torso felt like a creature throwing a fit inside of her, pushing her organs to the side to squirm around painfully. Perhaps if she was not so distracted, the woman would have snickered at the sight of Finn shuffling along the floor on his knees.

Callisto raised his hands, palms facing Lily as he spoke quietly. The response he had received from Finntello about their current activity was left uncommented on. “It seems that you can perceive me now.” His voice was calm and steady, trying to avoid a snap from the woman. “I am Callisto, we have spoken but now you can see me for who I really am.”

Lily’s eyelids slowly narrowed as she listened to him, still a little unsure. Was the hotel playing tricks on her once more? How was she to know if this was actually their friendly ghost and not some imitation meant to confuse or harm. She stared at him for a long few seconds, calculating his appearance. He looked like he was standing right in front of her, no longer blurred, instead in high definition. Only hint that he was not alive was the slight transparency at the ends of his extremities, where she could see the walls and floorboards behind him.

“You’re Callisto.” She finally repeated after what seemed like a decade. Her muscles began to return to a resting state, the rigid stance she had adopted carefully dissipating. The man in front of her nodded, confirming her statement.

Lily’s eyebrows creased together and she raised a hand to push back her blonde hair in exasperation, her eyes drifting away and looking finally to where Finn was now standing. His wings tucked in close. She heard the soft thunk of the drawer clothing and his hand falling from the handle.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what made me do that.” She breathed out, dropping her fingers from her hair, letting the arm hang by her side once more. “It feels like my entire body is always on high alert.” She mumbled grimly. To which Callisto let out a small sound, drawing her attention back towards him.

“This place will do that to a person.” He agreed with the same dark tone, watching her pupils gradually returning to the natural round state a human would typically possess. He offered no more explanation for what was happening, it seemed like she would be a slow simmer to completion. No need to worry her now, that could come later.

“Xevon is occupied. He will let us know if you are in danger.” Callisto redirected their attention quickly. “But please, do not wander too far. I will accompany you if you decide to venture outside of this room.” With his statement completed, Callisto drifted towards the door, occupying himself by picking at his shirt collar.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 29, 2024 11:57 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, leaning back against the dresser as he watched the young woman. He could see a misty figure. He couldn't see many details at all but he could tell that Lily was not looking at him at all, just staring at something between them. He wasn't wrong, considering Callisto broke the silence. Finn waved one hand lightly and swallowed.

"It can," Finn shrugged loosely. "Maybe I'm just too dumb for it to really get me in high alert--which is probably a problem. But y'know, it is what it is."

Finn tried to figure out where Callisto had gone but with a pale misty figure it was hard to really accurately tell without a voice to go with it.

"Do we want to venture outside of the room or do we feel like we should stay here for now?"

As if on cue, the dark haired ghost drifted through the doorway. The man seemed more or less calm, but the edges of his fingers were frayed, dark and misty. "He's getting ready to leave," Xevon murmured under his breath. "Do you feel this room is the safest at the moment or should we look at moving them before he does?" His voice was low, beside Callisto, watching the pair with blood red eyes. The difference was the shade of red. Xevon's eyes were vibrant, a deep saturated and crimson red color. They jumped out from his darker appearance.

Finn's, on the other hand, were a faded red. They had a tinge of orange-ish red, it was a dusty rusted sort of red that had almost been sun faded over time.

Perhaps even a tell of the difference in personalities. One who thought and one who fought.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 30, 2024 11:06 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily watched as the newly perceivable Callisto calmly made his way towards the door, standing post and ready to move if they decided to leave. For a second, she simply stared at him, until Finn piped back up again. Unable to even think of a response before Xevon made his presence known, he was still blurry but much more visible to her now. As though someone had used a photo manipulation app to smear gaussian blur across his form aggressively. The most obvious part of his form was the bright red dots that seemed to signify his eyes, the man looked more demon than ghost.

"They can go if they please, I suppose. If they linger too long, he will find them. He is akin to a bloodhound how quickly he can sniff the living out." Callisto's eyes barely flickered towards Xevon as he spoke, instead staring out into the room, observing the living. "Though I am sure they will feel him approaching them, he does have a rather digusting aura about him." Finally, Callisto turned his neck to look towards his friend. "And if they do not sense him, I certainly will." He attempted to make light of his obvious terror towards the god, playing off the guilt that swelled in him.

Lily remained where she stood but ignored the mumblings of the ghosts, if they wanted to talk to them, they would interrupt. That's what they had been doing this whole time anyway. She flexed her hands, then froze, looking down at them. Realization sliding into her mind, she'd dropped the talisman.

"I dropped it, where did it go?" Her eyes roved around the floor by her feet, then she began to take steps towards the bed, perhaps it had clattered under there. The comment drew Callisto's attention briefly, his pale eyes quickly following her movements.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 30, 2024 11:11 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tipped his head lightly and exhaled. "I don't know if it's much use in keeping them moving. He does have a knack for finding the living--despite everything," he scowled sharply, a ripple running through his feathers. His eyes focused firstly on Lily, an unblinking and unyielding gaze. She looked... fine, more or less. The way she looked back at him was at least uncomfortable. He was used to that and ignored it, looking back to Callisto.

"Tch, the aura he does have is like pond scum," Xevon grumbled under his breath. "Stinks, lingers and floats on water if you let it."

"That's a really weird statement," Finn commented and shook his head before pausing, "wait--floats on water? Like, if we were to fill the pool, he would just float on it instead of sink?"

His thought was interrupted when Lily began to search for the talisman she had dropped. "I have it, Lily, I have it," he opened the drawer again, taking the silver letter opener out from the dresser. "I put it in here just in case you ... I dunno... in case something happened. You did drop it and I didn't want you to step on it. So I put it somewhere safe."

He closed the distance between himself and her, holding the handle of the knife out, his fingers carefully placed on either side of the blade.

"It's just right here," he soothed before looking back at Xevon and the misty figure. "Where is the best place to go?"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 30, 2024 11:20 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto's eyes followed Finn as he made his way across the room, it took quite an effort not to comment on the child-like interpretation of Xevon's words. His attention became quickly fixed on the small blade in his hands, watching as Lily took it carefully into her hands once more. A twitch made his eye move, but he brought forth no larger a reaction.

"He will find them either way." He agreed eventually. "They can find the dagger set, roam, do anything and he will show up at some point. Especially after she finishes accepting her blessing." His voice hummed out. "It's begun." Callisto informed Xevon, been as the man had not been present in the room before. "She can see me completely, you? I am not so sure."

Lily ignored the ghosts still, taking the blade from Finn. "Thank you." Her voice breathed out from her throat. The feeling of the ceramic handle in her hands cooling to the touch. Only now did she let her eyes wander over towards the ghostly pair.

"What are they talking about? They keep saying him like it means something." Lily hushed her voice, leaning her head a little closer towards Finntello, an attempt to keep her comment quiet, not that it would be much use. They were in the same room and still rather close to each other.

"I don't like how cryptic they are being, it's weird." Her dark eyes narrowed as she watched Callisto glance in her direction, but there was no emotion on his features. Simply observing her.

Edited at September 30, 2024 11:21 PM by Urux
Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 30, 2024 11:26 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon rolled his eyes lightly and settled back in a much more passive stance. It was the type of stance that he took when he wasn't too terribly focused on where he was at that current moment. He was just floating in space at that point in time, he wasn't trying to be fixed in any certain point, just there.

"I think ..." Xevon hesitated to finish his sentence, reluctant. He was reluctant to admit that they needed to go into that room, to take the daggers. "They will need them eventually. It may be worth moving. He does not take the stairs, if we can get them into the stairwell and moving, it may be their best bet of moving safely."

He sighed quietly. "Their best defense will be that dagger set... but I think she can somewhat see me. Not completely, but she can definitely see my eyes."

Finn smiled faintly and gave her a loose shrug. "It's the least I could do."

He followed her gaze toward the ghostly pair, studying the way Xevon looked toward the misty figure beside him. With seeing Xevon clearly, he could sense the man had been an absolute force. There was strength behind his stance, in his shoulders and the tightness in his jaw. A small pit opened up in Finn's stomach. If whatever they were talking about could take something like Xevon down... Finn had a feeling he didn't stand a chance.

"I don't know," Finn admitted quietly. "I want to say I do, but I have no idea. I suppose, they have hinted that we're not alone. There's... a reason we're here and I have a feeling they're talking about it."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us