Wolf Play : Interrogation (I need inspo)
Chatbox
 Salem
04:32:30 Rumi
Looking for a humanoid, fantasy MxM RP! PM me please ^^
 Urux
04:29:33 Urox
Ecifircas
Haha, yes ET's art. But for you it's your page lol. I'm too busy using apples for den upgrades etc to pay for premium. I can't justify buying them with real monies when I'm on broke student income lol

Oh sorry sorry. I meant that it's still called McDonald's, but we just say Maccas as slang. Very rarely will I say the full name.
 Ecifircas
04:25:23 
Urux, lol? Eternity's art I completely get because he actually avidly posts but I never draw. Nothing to stalk, I'm sorry. But oh! If you mean page aesthetics, yeah. It's a bit of an obsession / guilty pleasure for me. Eternity has watched my straight up spend 3 hours just centering and uncentering texts, changing colors, resizing images, etc. I love preening my bio. It's blank right now purely because I have too many ideas for it.

Also whattt? I thought Macca's was just the slang - I had no idea it was like . . . a *real* change. That is wild. The more you know.
 Clear Sky
04:23:07 Sky / Blue - she,her
and oh i have to win 14 more :')
 Clear Sky
04:22:37 Sky / Blue - she,her
good game
 Clear Sky
04:22:16 Sky / Blue - she,her
ecifircas its your turn :3
 Urux
04:20:12 Urox
Ecirfircas
xD I just have good memory lol. That and I stalk ET and your art a lot, profile pictures and whatnot.
What are you on about is a UK phrase? I thought everyone said it :')
Yep, something to do with licencing, they had to change the name. It's pretty much identical though. And yes, the full name is still what it's called by we just say Want to get some Maccas? lol
 Ecifircas
04:18:37 
Clear Sky, Rougarou is the mythical creature for the Swamp. Defeat them and you'll get a Jasmine and 50 mushrooms! :-) Good luck.
 Clear Sky
04:18:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
what exactly is that lol Rougarou 1
 Ecifircas
04:17:39 
Urux, you remember I'm dating Eternity, I should remember bare minimum facts about your pilgrimage to Australia. <|3 But yes, thank God for that. I'm just happy that even if I pick up dumb phrases like, "What are you on about?" that I'm too old to pick up a British accent and my Americaness is locked in. 🦅

Hungry Jacks? What a name, lol. And it's true you guys call McDonald's Maccas?
 Urux
04:15:00 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, no stress. Obscure fact to remember, so don't worry. I moved when I was 12, I had a Brumie accent. Thank god, I don't anymore lol

Oh..I see. Fair enough. I never really had BK in the UK. In Australia it's called Hungry Jacks lol
 Ecifircas
04:14:37 
I'd PvP more often but the 10 mush to heal your wolf's health every time, even if they only got 25 HP taken off is a bit hard on the bank after a while.

Even if you win, that's 50 mush for 5 matches. x')
 Clear Sky
04:14:15 Sky / Blue - she,her
sure ecifircas
 Ecifircas
04:13:40 
Clear Sky, all factions but your own count as enemy factions for that quest, I believe. We can try it?

I understood it as any faction that's not your own.
 Ecifircas
04:13:05 
Urux, oh gosh. Have you told me this before and I just forgot? I feel awful. <|3
But yeah, haha. I have an Australian friend, Franky, and they always complain about the cold. I google the temperature and just scoff, lol.

And yes, it does. And maybe I'm just a diva but you guys don't have Buffalo sauce and when you do it tastes sweet. I want American BK. :(
 Clear Sky
04:12:45 Sky / Blue - she,her
ecificas i know but would that complete my quest if i defeat you?

Defeat an enemy faction pack in Pack Versus Pack.
 Ecifircas
04:12:00 
Clear Sky, neutrals can PvP you too. Would you mind if I battled you?
 Clear Sky
04:11:27 Sky / Blue - she,her
any lightbringers up for pvp? i have that quest lol
 Urux
04:10:35 Urox
Ecifircas
Haha, sort of right. I'm from the UK, I moved to Aus lol.
Eek okay then you know cold haha. I'm not really used to it anymore. If it gets below 10 degrees celsius I'm shivering lol

The UK has Burger King, no?
 Crooked Magic
04:08:20 Crook, She/her
Amy
I dont feel bad for her, she had all day to play with me but she slept instead so now she wants to play at 1 am.

They're good! I tried the blanket trick and it seems to have worked! They've gotten used to each other and even play fight! It's really cute.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +4
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Vicuna Wolf : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1    2 

Interrogation (I need inspo)January 3, 2024 03:52 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
4. When learning about a new fantasy world or playing in a fantasy RPG, what aspects of the world intrigue you the most? Geography, fauna, flora, etc? Please do not answer "magic systems".
History/The Lore. This is actually a covert way of saying "magic systems" but specifically the way how magic systems or fantasy elements interact with the rest of the world to shape into that world and not ours. Like if magic existed, how many inventions would we not have simply because there's an easier, magical way of doing it? Or if there's a way to make a sword viable against a artillery, how would that shape warfare and battle tactics? How would governments be formed? Would there a ruling elite of "Chosen Ones?" What is life like for someone who doesn't get the fantasy powers and has to live like we would in the same setting? Basically the effect of the fantasy elements on the world.
7. What's an instrument you think is very underrated or niche?
Baritone saxophone. It's probably not that underrated or niche, but I don't think it gets enough attention. I really like its range and tone, especially on the lower end, and I've never met a bari who wasn't chill.
11. Favorite scientific discovery? All fields.
Rediscovery of the coelacanth. Probably not my all-time favorite, but I can't think of any others right now. Coelacanths have fossils from up to 410 million years ago but were thought to be exinct since 66 million years ago until 1938 when living coelacanths were found off the coast of South Africa. It's just funny to me that we thought for centuries that this fish was dead and then it just showed up.
12. What's your favorite part of a Lost Civilization setting? Please be specific and don't tell me "the lore", I want examples similar to traps, puzzles, statues, etc. Be as detailed as you want and add as many as you want.
Its layout. This might just be "the lore," but I mean seeing the remnants of a civilization and from its structure guessing what it was like before. This is kind of like a combination of traps, puzzles, and statues in the sense that it's about the form and placement of these things. Like is there a massive statue at the front gates or is it small and in a private chamber? Where are the traps located and what were they trying to protect? What kind of traps are they/what did they think they needed protection from? How are the buildings constructed? Is it minimalist and practical or does it have intricate designs? Are there different "districts" with variable levels of quality? Is there organization in layout, and if so, what is at the center verus the outerskirts/what did they think was most important? What are the puzzles even testing in the first place? I find interesting how all these parts come together to show by design (since presumably no one else is around to tell) the innerworkings of a completely different society, so essentially architecture with regards to its purpose.

Edited at January 3, 2024 03:54 PM by Red River Wolves

Forums > Socialize
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us