06:25:11 free palestine
Heck, I guess I really do have to save up these wolf oarty tokens for the event

The HEE capture flashbacks are coming back 💀
 Saint
06:11:03 
hey chat
 distant-screams
06:08:38 katy | beetle
unfortunately i'm just using a base since they'll be premades but i now want to own an anthro ferret oc..
 Ecifircas
06:06:23 
distant-screams, no problem. lmao

I think a ferret would just be super cute in your style. I'm interested to see how you'd convey their lank in anthro form. lol
 distant-screams
06:04:54 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
thank you for the sensible suggestions <3

i'll definitely do a ferret, that sounds fun.
 Boeing
06:04:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
XD chipmunk!
(No idea why I said that lol)
 Ecifircas
06:03:59 
distant-screams, rabbit, wolverine, ferret.
 distant-screams
06:03:39 katy | beetle
i don't think i could physically draw an anthro jumping spider with my skillset </3

i think i'll do the bat, bunny, and maybe chipmunk.. i'm undecided
 Ecifircas
06:03:26 
Goddess Juno, to improve your pack happiness, you need to make sure all of your wolves have "Good" or "Excellent" affinity with your pack and that all of your wolves have staggered dominance.

However, if you have a wolf currently that has subpar affinity and you want to change that, you can buy the 'Make Friends' item under Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items for 2 apples. :-)
 Boeing
06:02:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Most random animals xD
 Goddess Juno
06:02:46 Juno (he/they)
or a tarantula!
 distant-screams
06:02:30 katy | beetle
oh lord y'all are throwing some wild ideas :'D
 Amygdala
06:02:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Bat, lion, bunny
 OCCULTIST
06:02:05 Man Lover
would you accept a jumping spider as an animal with fur
 Boeing
06:01:58 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Chipmunk
 Goddess Juno
06:01:52 Juno (he/they)
katy: maybe an anteater or a platypus? I think they have fur
 distant-screams
06:01:04 katy | beetle
anyone have 3 random species ideas for anthro adopts?

they gotta have fur
 Goddess Juno
05:58:53 Juno (he/they)
how do I improve the affinity of one of my wolves?
 Dawnforest
05:58:11 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Ermine : 0
Baboon : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize

Question For Old PacksOctober 16, 2022 11:03 PM

Saint

Darkseeker

Give Award
Older pack, what are some things that have changed in the game that you have really enjoyed or some things you use to not have? I want to know what the game was like a long time ago!
Question For Old PacksOctober 16, 2022 11:15 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award

Not a super long time ago but lets start, for one we didnt have palettes, everyone was stuck with simple little default. No dynamic coats either. Human art wasnt allowed at all, I think thats why theres so few human artist. wishbones are new as well.
Im still thinking of things dont mind the weird formatting.
Im not allowed to be specific because thats against wolfplay rules but we used to have these two mods that started together, retired together too, that had the most frenemy relationship. The arguments in chat were hilarious.
Breeders bred for rarity and pretty colors instead of talents and defects or boosts. (Im actually not sure if they existed or not)
Oh and the "my characters" section on your pack didnt exist. I remember these huge family forums where people would all be related in this huge net, and wedding forums between two accounts or two ocs. For a bit there was even a trending Butterfly cartoon someone made
Thats all I can think of for now, Im not that old but Its still some stuff

Edited at October 16, 2022 11:16 PM by Convivial
Question For Old PacksOctober 17, 2022 12:24 AM

Vennenum

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

^ the wedding things still happen on and off, though definitely not as frequently as it used to.

Palettes were the best thing ever invented. I like changing up my style occasionally. Watch as I stick with this palette for the next two years before I make another one. lol

Talents are another thing I'm fond of. I don't recall how they came about, but not having to spend all that mush filling up on CP? I'm all for cheaper investments.

Apples used to be around 30 mush, and pups used to be 300 mush. Too many apples, but not enough pups. There just wasn't a whole lot of explore encounters we could get mush from back then. Now it's the other way around. Could've made a a huge profit if I'd kept my apples from back then, but hey, that husky pelt when it came out was more important.

I liked when we didn't have a rarity system. Now everyone obsesses about it. Most desireable wolves nowadays seem to have been run through a Color Run marathon before being tossed into a car wash. But hey, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Question For Old PacksOctober 21, 2022 02:50 PM

Pack King

Neutral

Give Award

Vennenum said:

^ the wedding things still happen on and off, though definitely not as frequently as it used to.

Palettes were the best thing ever invented. I like changing up my style occasionally. Watch as I stick with this palette for the next two years before I make another one. lol

Talents are another thing I'm fond of. I don't recall how they came about, but not having to spend all that mush filling up on CP? I'm all for cheaper investments.

Apples used to be around 30 mush, and pups used to be 300 mush. Too many apples, but not enough pups. There just wasn't a whole lot of explore encounters we could get mush from back then. Now it's the other way around. Could've made a a huge profit if I'd kept my apples from back then, but hey, that husky pelt when it came out was more important.

I liked when we didn't have a rarity system. Now everyone obsesses about it. Most desireable wolves nowadays seem to have been run through a Color Run marathon before being tossed into a car wash. But hey, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Couldn't agree more with venn.
there wasn't a 'paws up' there was rating pack dens 1-5 which was hella hectic so got changed lol.
for quite a while it wa just swamp/forest terrains and then jungle was added and quite a bit after that the rest. Apple prices are what I miss most, lol we didn't have all these items that increased your chances at breeding decent wolves so now that everyone can stack their pregnant females with all these items better and more 'desirable' wolves at being bred more often so therefore the value of wolves has significantly decreased which is a shame and kinda dragged the market down.

also I remember when melas came out and they were selling for like 100 apples xD
it also used to be 14+ not 16+ so the community was a lot bigger (and a lot more dramatic)
there never used to be monthly events as well.
also i much more prefer having the forums on this game rather than it taking you off to a different website with a separate login and everything :')
honestly feel like I could ramble for days xD

Edited at October 21, 2022 02:52 PM by Pack King
Question For Old PacksOctober 21, 2022 03:15 PM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
basically what others said, WP just had a different vibe

Chat had manyof the older players with solid bonds and so many jokes and such. i like todays chat as well, but the vibe is just different and the people in chat just arent the same as back then

The market was much more interesting, because so many new things were added and they came in waves.

And as an explorer, every update about a new terrain was like heaven for me

Edited at October 21, 2022 03:26 PM by CriesInTheNight
Question For Old PacksOctober 23, 2022 02:04 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
I do miss the crazy demand for generation one [starter] wolves back before the WolfParty was added. Don't get me wrong, I *love* the WolfParty and I love being able to get gen one boosts and defects but,, there's still something I miss about 'gen 1' being a big selling point.
Hell, I used to have customs back then who bred out for 300+ mush just for being generation one!
https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=1479331
https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=1477765

I definitely like the new forums, as compared to back when the forums were separate - that was quite a pain ahah. Though,, in turn I do miss how active the scenes used to be.

I do love the new defects and boosts we've got though, that's for sure.

Forums > Socialize

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us