Stygian

Huh. He looks really cool!
 Hugs4Bugs
10:57:10 Ed (he/they)
Thank gods, okay, I'm good so far
 Feiella
10:57:02 Fei the writer
Ollie
In my defense though weak one I didn't intend to create a hydra pack of endless cycles: wolves die then more wolves come then more wolves die and more wolves come.

I didn't intend for it to happen lol
 Stygian Forest
10:56:58 
Zeraphia

-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
10:56:29 Vah stalks forums
Stygian

Nope. I'm still lost.
 Golden Meadows
10:56:17 Ollie, Gold
Ed
If she has no maternal, then it depends on the father. If he has more than 40 charisma, you should have 3 pups, but if not, expect only 1 or 2
 Stygian Forest
10:56:16 
Zeraphia

The one pup I talked about in my pack?
 Ámor
10:55:44 On haitus
I have a very small pack consisting of 5 familiars and thats it xD
 Zeraphia
10:55:16 Vah stalks forums
Stygian

I don't think I know him, XD it's escaping me right now
 Stygian Forest
10:54:50 
Zeraphia

Solstice. I talk about him all the time?
 Hugs4Bugs
10:54:34 Ed (he/they)
Hecate has no "maternal" CP so do you think that'll make it so she only has 1 pup? or do they always have more than 1
 Zeraphia
10:53:53 Vah stalks forums
Stygian

I don't know what you mean by your boy
 Stygian Forest
10:53:36 
Zeraphia

How so?
 Zeraphia
10:53:12 Vah stalks forums
Stygian

I don't think I know what you mean XD
 Golden Meadows
10:52:35 Ollie, Gold
That's why I have a very small pack lol
I only have 11 official wolves right now
 Stygian Forest
10:52:16 
Zeraphia

Mhm! He's doing good. :D
 Zeraphia
10:51:43 Vah stalks forums
Stygian

Oh??
 Stygian Forest
10:51:29 
Zeraphia

Happy with my boy, right now.
 Zeraphia
10:50:54 Vah stalks forums
Stygian

Not much honestly. You?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +4
Jaguar : -2
Coyote : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11 

Adoptables Of Unknown (interactive) OpenAugust 9, 2024 07:03 PM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
KatieXiX
You walk over to the big, red barn and pull doors open. It started raining hay on you but you look around. Inside is a pile of hay, stalls, a wooden shelf, buckets and from what you can see mouse traps. That brightens you because there maybe chances of hiding cats.

Not entirely sure of what kind of cats would find about but you can't wait to find out.

Where to search as it rains hay?:
A) Under buckets
B) In stalls
C) In the piles of hay
D) Climb on the wood shelf

Rouge Wildfires
You turn to see a canine shape watching you with green eyes as it moved but you swore you might have caught a glimpse of wings? It looked like a wolf yet it looked like a collie or husky with it's markings. It had white but you vouldn't tell if it had red or brown or black.

You found yourself frozen as the loud growl echoed out and it circled you. It was also keeping you away from the entrance you came in as well the exit. Was it alone?

Found:
A) Try to claim winged canine
B) Try to find a way out

Night Shade
Satisfide the dog was unharmed you continued on your way to explore often catching glimpses of squirrels running about or the glimpse of a bushy tail. While you haven't found anymore creatures so far however you see some berries on a bush nearby.

Some animals love berries and it would also help if you become hungry. It wouldn't be any harm to take some or maybe you could leave them alone?

Berry time:
A) Take all
B) Some some and leave some
C) Leave berries behind
Adoptables Of Unknown (interactive) OpenAugust 9, 2024 07:18 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
O•O
A!
Adoptables Of Unknown (interactive) OpenAugust 9, 2024 07:43 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
B. I will take some for later, but leave most of the berries on the bush for the wildlife.
Adoptables Of Unknown (interactive) OpenAugust 10, 2024 11:57 AM

KateXiX

Darkseeker

Give Award
C) I'll look in the piles of hay
Adoptables Of Unknown (interactive) OpenAugust 12, 2024 07:22 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Misfit Roses
You stab your spear into the bubbles and pulled out three fish on your stick. A nightfish, a trout and a minnow. Putting them in the bucket and a glance the fish in the middle of the stream showed it vanish. Looks like you caught the real fish.

A glance at the stream before your eyes flickered to where the rabbit and cat may have disappeared to. Was three fish enough? Maybe you could fish more or maybe it is time to leave to search for the rabbit and cat?

Stay or move?:
A) Stay to fish more
B) Grab the bucket and leave to search

Rouge Wildfires
Interested in this unexpected canine, you decided you want to claim the canine. Still unsure if it had husky or collie in it but you still wanted it. It circled you always watching you.

You put your bag down and watched the winged canine before opening it. So far you have some meat, a rope and a muzzle. The canine growled at you not appearing impressed.

What's your plan?:
A) Try the raw meat
B) Try to put the muzzle on it
C) Just use the rope

Night Shade
You only grab a couple of berries while making sure to leave some for the creatures of the forest. As you continued to walk in the forest you started to hear a sounds coming from different directions.

From the left that leads off path you could hear the sound of horses, the sound on the right had sounded like a yip of a fox, a head of you was the sound of barking and above you was a squirrel who appeared to be listening. There also appear to be sounds behind you but a look behind you showed nothing.

Where would you like to go:
A) Fox on the left
B) Barking of dogs ahead
C) Horses to left
D) Chase the squirrel
Adoptables Of Unknown (interactive) OpenAugust 12, 2024 09:40 AM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
B. I would like to check out the commotion of the dogs
Adoptables Of Unknown (interactive) OpenAugust 12, 2024 09:42 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hmm...
A
Adoptables Of Unknown (interactive) OpenAugust 13, 2024 02:41 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
B<3
Adoptables Of Unknown (interactive) OpenAugust 17, 2024 07:15 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Rouge Wildfires
Pulling out the meat and keeping it away from your dog, you keep a eye on the winged canine. There was a glint in the darkness that you had to guess was the teeth and the green eyes looked at the meat.

You wanted a better look at the canine but also didn't want any injuries. Glancing around you saw on your left some light shining in the cave and onto the floor.

You could toss the meat into the light so you'll get a chance to see the creature or toss it into the darkness where you won't see it but you'll hear it. You could look at the datapad but you won't know how the creature will react.

Your dog is also trying to convince you to give them the meat instead.

Plan of attack:
A) Datapad time
B) Throw into the darkness
C) Throw into the light
D) Give meat to the dog

Mistfit flowers
You stop fishing, grab your bag and the bucket of fish then continue on your search for the rabbit and the cat. The fish smell wasn't exactly nice but you tolerated it if it meant a happy cat.

You found the tracks of the rabbit followed by cat paw prints only with another pair. You followed them to a clearing where once again you saw the cat and the rabbit along with another cat but the first cat wasn't happy to see the second.

At least the rabbit was safe.

Found:
A) Use grass to get rabbits attention
B) Study the rabbit and cats
C) Throw the grass and fish to get the rabbit and cats attention

Night Shade
You follow the sound of the barking dogs while also hearing something behind you. Something was now in the trees but you couldn't see anything so you focused on the barking sounds.

When you came to the scene of what the commotion was. There was two dogs circling a injured one that may or may not be expecting. A blur almost knocked you to the floor to find the dog from before go to protect the injured one. You realized that the rabbit was gone.

One one hand you could help the siblings or on the other hand you could still look for the squirrel, fox or horses?

You also remembered that your datapad has been going off non stop.

Plan?:
A) Leave to look somewhere else. Not this time
B) Help the sibling dogs and scare away the mean dogs
C) Look at your datapad.
D) Up to you
Adoptables Of Unknown (interactive) OpenAugust 17, 2024 07:25 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
KatieXiX
You head quietly over to the large pile of hay and look through it. You parted the hay, pulled some off, made a pile next to it but it was never ending. You even reached into the first pile but found nothing.

You heard what sounded like a bucket being knocked over and a squeak of a mouse. You heard something sliding on the floor. What the? Maybe it is nothing?

No hay. What next?:
A) Look at the buckets
B) Look at the mouse traps
C) Climb and look on the shelf
D) Look in the stalls

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us