Wolf Play : The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)
Chatbox
 SilentWind
04:47:21 
got a question. Anyone have a fetility figure? A friend of mine is trying to get one
 Polargeist
04:47:13 Chro (he/him)
I only stay on here for my art gallery and some art sales nowadays,, I have over 1k posts on it so I can't just leave it to rot lmao
 Continental Wolves
04:47:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Purge
I miss PvP's against Dire and a few others >.>
 Honey
04:46:58 she/her
polargeist
it doesn't really make sense to me, i feel like the site has so much more to offer these days! we did not have any of these features when i first started playing lol
 mitzy
04:46:52 bunnie|bat
Purge-
Partnering with other smaller site, maybe some sort of collab. I fee as though that would trickle in people.
 Ecifircas
04:46:45 
Fox, genuinely, lol. The small ones can be okay. My friends and I have a more world-building-centric one and it's hella fun.
 Fox
04:46:43 FoxFoxFoxFox
Yeah I haven't seen it above 150 since being back I think. It's always fluctuating though
 ZWolvez
04:46:22 
All my wolves are dying from old age (ToT)
 Purgatory
04:45:58 Purge
Fox

I remember seeing the high end of some 200s back when I had my old account. PVP was more common too. I miss the PVP drive
 Polargeist
04:45:56 Chro (he/him)
Ecifircas -
I figured :') Still it's nice to have contact with old friends from there using toyhou.se and artfight every once in a while :D
 Fox
04:45:29 FoxFoxFoxFox
I had a good WP discord server with some friends for like 4-5 years. It stopped in 2020.

We would talk everyday and most of us became mods at one time or another. It was great.

Private discords can be wonderful, they meant a lot to me. As soon as it's public or not a small number of people it becomes toxic no matter what
 Ecifircas
04:45:04 
Polargeist, anyyyways, thank you for the compliments on my pallete. :>
 Polargeist
04:44:44 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
Depends on what time of the day I guess, late at night for me people are always way more active. During the day there's like. 20 now
 Purgatory
04:44:43 Purge
What else do you guys think we could do to get activity up? Anyone have ideas DX
 Ecifircas
04:44:27 
Polargeist, we don't speak of that big server, baha. It's ashes now. Thank God.
 Fox
04:44:03 FoxFoxFoxFox
Kodi- lmao exactly. Just doesn't work.
 Polargeist
04:43:54 Chro (he/him)
Honey -
Yeee, I've also lost almost all the people who frequent my art gallery except for a save few to inactivity :'( I miss them man
 OCCULTIST
04:43:27 Man Lover
the servers that are player-run are especially awful seeing as how they could just.. let their friends get away with harmful behaviour lmao
 Fox
04:43:25 FoxFoxFoxFox
I never remember WP having 500 online. 300-350 on the highest days. But maybe I'm misremembering
 Honey
04:43:17 she/her
polargeist
it used to be so active :(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
  1 ..  63  64  65  66  67  68  69

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 22, 2024 09:33 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Whistle cage nectar combo, lol?

Edited at February 22, 2024 09:34 AM by Austan vindar
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 22, 2024 12:37 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

You look at the last little bit of nectar and decide to go all in. You place the jar in your cage, and blow a melodic note on the whistle. Then you step back and watch. Goo joins in, singing the same notes, and soon a bird land sun the cage!

Congratulations! You have captured a green Finch 1!

Backpack: 3/5 (ring, cage, map)

Boat: 5/10 (machete, boat lantern, drone, green fronds [2/2], falconry equipment )

Choose one of the following actions:

You need more bait before you can continue. You can either go back to your boat and use your drone to get more bait, or you can end your journey here.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 22, 2024 02:17 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thats forest. Lets drone up some fish.
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 22, 2024 02:17 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
How many fish can I get?
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 23, 2024 08:20 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

You can get three fish, that'll be nine mush

You find the helicopter-shaped drone in your boat and bring it back to your little square if forest. You dig some change out of your pockets, as much as you haven't lost crawling around in the caves, and place it in the open belly of the drone. You use the controller to get it in the air and begin to fly it out over the water. You wonder for a minute how they'll send it back, but then the controller beeps that it's losing signal and you see the distant drone drop from the sky, barely onto land. After a few minutes, a different one is sent back, and you figure that's how. But, one more thing makes you pause as you open the drone. Inside are three fish, just like you wanted, but you realize you hadn't actually had any way to request specific bait...

You see green, brown, blue, and red plants.

Backpack: 4/5 (ring, cage, fish container [3/3], whistle, map)

Boat: 4/10 (machete, boat lantern, green fronds [2/2], falconry equipment )

Use item: fish bait, cage, whistle, map are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait. (You may use items from your boat as long as you’re next to it.)

Move: east, south, west, north are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Exchange items from boat to backpack or vice versa: You may switch items between your backpack and the boat.

Discard items: You may discard any item. It will no longer be usable.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 23, 2024 09:18 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Uhhhh Map I need a beach.
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 23, 2024 04:01 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

You pull out the map and read what it says, trying to get a feel for where a beach may be.

You see purple, brown, blue, and red plants.

Backpack: 4/5 (ring, cage, fish container [3/3], whistle, map)

Use item: fish bait, cage, whistle, map are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait. (You may use items from your boat as long as you’re next to it.)

Move: east, south, west, north are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Exchange items from boat to backpack or vice versa: You may switch items between your backpack and the boat.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 23, 2024 04:03 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
West, bait, cage, whistle
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 23, 2024 10:14 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

Now is your time to conquer the beach! You get all your things together and set out the trap. Then you watch as crabs move past and waves roll. It's not long before a shadow form a bird falls on the cage! You look up, and as you do so, the shadow descends into the cage.

Congratulations! You have captured a purple eagle!

You see purple, brown, blue, and red plants.

Backpack: 4/5 (ring, cage, fish container [2/3] map)

Use item: fish bait, cage, map are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait. (You may use items from your boat as long as you’re next to it.)

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 23, 2024 11:32 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Her name is Purrple.
Lets go west.

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
  1 ..  63  64  65  66  67  68  69

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us