Wolf Play : The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
04:12:24 
Discord for WolfPlay sounds like a nightmare.

Even less power to the mods to actually moderate and control who friends who and talks where.
 Sea Coast
04:11:32 Sea/Coast/Beach
Hi Fire!
 Autumn's Fire
04:11:10 Autumn . . . ?
The new update is awesome
 QueenAlderamin
04:08:13 Queen / Jo
I do appreciate you both for answering wasnÂ’t sure
 Eternity
04:07:15 ET
Alright, that's what I thought. Thanks!
 sunnysnake
04:06:40 sunny
hope this is okay in main chat, how much is silver tongue boost worth?
 Eno
04:05:48 Kaz
-WP Click-
Hw but trash vitals ;-;
 Sea Coast
04:05:36 Sea/Coast/Beach
Ugh! Summer is so hot!
 Revelry
04:05:10 Rev
Eve,
Thoughts about a discord server for WP?
 QueenAlderamin
04:05:06 Queen / Jo
ET-Ohh okay.

Eve I know but it really confuses me that way but IÂ’ll deal with it for a few hours lol
 SixBears
04:04:19 evebot
No. It will popup again tomorrow
 Eternity
04:01:10 ET
Eve
Can you reopen the CP amounts if you close the box?
 SixBears
03:59:46 evebot
It tells you how much cp you have on your wolf page where you assign cp
 Eternity
03:58:18 ET
QueenAldermin
Y'know, I actually don't know how to get that back up ahah. It'll reappear tomorrow though.
Maybe try logging out and logging back in?
 loki_budgie
03:57:23 skye
silver
welcome XD
 QueenAlderamin
03:56:40 Queen / Jo
ET so i accidentally closed my character points tab and I donÂ’t know how to reopen
 SilverMountain
03:55:50 The Naming Empress
Loki
 loki_budgie
03:54:17 skye
i might re do my bio
 Eternity
03:53:55 ET
Queenaldernim
Still around, yep.
 Sea Coast
03:53:02 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silver
Your fine XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
  1 ..  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 18, 2024 06:36 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Huuuu, East
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 18, 2024 06:38 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

That bird wouldn't care for your nectar, but what about the one described in the next inscriptions?

Backpack: 5/5 (ring, cage, nectar container [3/3], blue blossoms [1/2], whistle)

Boat: 6/10 (machete, map, boat lantern, drone, green fronds [2/2], falconry equipment )

Choose one of the following actions:

Use item: nectar bait, cage, blue blossoms, whistle are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait. (You may use items from your boat as long as you’re next to it.)

Move: east, south, west are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Exchange items from boat to backpack or vice versa: You may switch items between your backpack and the boat.

Discard items: You may discard any item. It will no longer be usable.

Follow the inscriptions:

Return to cave entrance

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 18, 2024 06:41 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Follow!
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 19, 2024 12:37 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

You and your ever-growing flock travel a short distance and come to another room. The light here looks a little different as you step in, and you realize that there's a hole in the ceiling! You wonder if the finch 1s inside come and go through the hole. Or any of the other birds, for that matter. But upon closer inspection, it looks oddly man made, and you're curious what happened.

Backpack: 5/5 (ring, cage, nectar container [3/3], blue blossoms [1/2], whistle)

Boat: 6/10 (machete, map, boat lantern, drone, green fronds [2/2], falconry equipment )

Use item: nectar bait, cage, blue blossoms, whistle are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait. (You may use items from your boat as long as you’re next to it.)

Move: east, south, west, north are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Exchange items from boat to backpack or vice versa: You may switch items between your backpack and the boat.

Follow the inscriptions: none here

Return to cave entrance

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 19, 2024 12:38 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I go up?
Leave some nectar in a blue blossom in a cage near the hole
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 19, 2024 02:23 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

Sure, if you want! I'll just place you in a random location outside of the cave.

You bait your cage with some of the sticky nectar from a bottle, as well as a blue blossom. Then you wait as the birds inspect it. Eventually one hops in and begins to feed on the nectar. It ignores everything but the food as you take it out, but once it has finished it goes to chat with Aster.

Congratulations! You have captured a cave finch 1!

Backpack: 4/5 (ring, cage, nectar container [2/3], whistle)

Move: east, south, west, north, up are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Follow the inscriptions: none here

Return to cave entrance

Edited at February 19, 2024 02:26 PM by Wolves of Kirsuk
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 19, 2024 03:10 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
His name is Goo
Let's go outside!
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 19, 2024 09:06 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

The crashing of waves greets you as you hoist yourself out of the cave. You've come out in a small patch of forest, on a cliff, bordered on two sides by a stormy sea. The sky is grey, making the transition to outside light a little less jarring, but the noise of it all is still a little harsh. Goo leads the was to a large, fallen tree wrapped in a vine with white flowers. He works to get som nectar out of them.

Backpack: 4/5 (ring, cage, nectar container [2/3], whistle)

Move: east, south are open. You may move in one of these directions.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 20, 2024 09:27 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can i get the map from the boat?
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 20, 2024 12:39 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

Absolutely!

Pushing against the heavy winds, leaving a trail of oddly colored pebbles behind you to find your way back, you follow the light of your boat lantern and add the map to your backpack. Then you return to the small forest overlooking the sea.

Backpack: 5/5 (ring, cage, nectar container [2/3], whistle, map)

Boat: 5/10 (machete, boat lantern, drone, green fronds [2/2], falconry equipment )

Use item: nectar bait, cage, blue blossoms, whistle, map are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait. (You may use items from your boat as long as you’re next to it.)

Move: east, south are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Edited at February 20, 2024 12:39 PM by Wolves of Kirsuk

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
  1 ..  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us