Wolf Play : The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)
Chatbox
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:32:15 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Mayhaps :>
 Continental Wolves
01:30:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Im guessing you mean me lol
 Continental Wolves
01:29:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Texy
1 10 rarity and 1 7 rarity, no boost or defects
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:29:05 I eat souls, nom nom
I'm eyeing a wolf in someone's sale folder, but I have to wait for the owner to take DND off so I can PM them for prices >:^
 Texy
01:28:25 Texy (he,Him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Salem
01:26:42 Bell
Aurora
It really does, especially when I'm *really* picky about what food I eat
 Continental Wolves
01:26:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Lambda
I mean you'd earn mushrooms from exploring or completing quest but then you'd have to buy an apple from someone, you can also gain currency from selling things you found in explore but unless its a jasmine you are unlikely to get an apple for that item
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:25:35 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Aw, man! That sucks.
 Salem
01:24:01 Bell
Aurora
Legal battles are definitely not something I have the money for lmao
I was trying to figure out how to complain about it though, but they've made it very confusing to figure out how so i'm gonna have to settle for being huffy about it T^T
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:23:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Are you able to give a complaint or sue them for money?
 Salem
01:22:21 Bell
Ordered food and some of it was eaten T~T Gross
 Boo
01:22:15 Chrissy
i'm almost at 50k saved now. :)
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:20:47 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Star,
Yeah I've heard of that happening to players. I don't know how to report it though since something doesn't let me create stuff like polls, blogs or comments. Not since an update. Otherwise I think I'll have better luck tomorrow, or I could just log out and log back in.
 Azrael
01:20:22 Ash, Khaos
Leaf-
I'm having pretzel sticks. Meatballs sound yummy.
 Star Tha AOD
01:19:59 i stalk chat (Star)
cos
i could yoink him from ya, send me a pm about it!
 Mount Lambda
01:19:45 Lambda
I want to crack open a geode but now I see it costs an apple thats why I'm wondering
 Leafpool
01:19:41 Leaf she/her
Guys I am haveing cold pasta rings and meatballs for lunch what about you?
 Mount Lambda
01:18:41 Lambda
Ah Emmet okay! Not possible to earn them from exploring or quests?
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:18:38 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Cos,
No, he has good vitals. He'd be worth something to some who collect those and don't care about rarity.
 Star Tha AOD
01:18:00 i stalk chat (Star)
Cresent
i know with mush and apples sometimes u buy something and it doesn't show your amount with the purchase so maybe it's like that glitch?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -2
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   69 

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)July 18, 2023 08:08 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Howling
Sure thing :)

You quickly and efficiently attach your falconry equipment and your bird is off. (Could you remind me again what birds you already have? Two eagles and a finch, is that right?)
You can see brown, blue, purple, and green plants.
Backpack: 2/5 ( cage, machete)

Boat: 3/10 (Boat lantern, falconry equipment, decoder ring)

Choose one of the following actions:

Use item: nothing is currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait.

Move: West, south, north are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Return to boat following lantern:

Exchange items from boat to backpack or vice versa: You may switch items between your backpack and the boat.

Discard items: You may discard any item. It will no longer be usable.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)July 18, 2023 08:10 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tsytand

You wipe the condensation of your binoculars and gaze through them. You get a lovely view of two birds singing at one another.
Species found in this biome have been revealed to you in your PMs.
You can see red,green, brown, and purple plants.

Backpack: 5/5 (rabbit bait container [2/3], map, binoculars, cage, machete)

Boat: 3/10 (1 container nectar bait [1 /3], boat lantern, decoder ring)

Use item: map, cage, rabbit bait are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait.

Move: West, east, south, north are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Exchange items from boat to backpack or vice versa: You may switch items between your backpack and the boat.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)July 18, 2023 08:21 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I do believe so... Only art of a red eagle and a finch so far though.)
Move north
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)July 18, 2023 08:50 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Howling
K, I'm thinking it was green but maybe only cause the finch was.. I'll find out :D

You shake the sand from your feed as you come to a grassland. The wind whistles through the tall grasses, and you see locusts fly up at your every step.
You can see brown, blue, purple, and red plants.

Boat: 3/10 (Boat lantern, falconry equipment, decoder ring)

Use item: nothing is currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait.

Move: West, south are open. You may move in one of these directions.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)July 18, 2023 08:52 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Exchange items: Boat to backpack. Falcon Equiptment. Use the eqipment
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)July 18, 2023 09:04 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Howling
Found it! It was green. I'll remember that this time :p

Gathering of a handful of grasses, you press them in half. They stay folded. You grin. Wading through them, you can make a path until you reach the beach, at which point you make a path of pebbles. When you reach your boat, you wipe some dirt off the lantern to keep it bright and make your exchange. Then you follow your path back.
From there, you equip the falconry equipment to your remaining eagle and send it off. It's just you and your finch now.
You have used all your available items. If your would like to continue, you may do so in 24 hours after having returned to the mainland. Your next post will be the closing and the bird(s) I still owe you.
You can see brown, blue, purple, and red plants.

Boat: 2/10 (Boat lantern, decoder ring)

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)July 18, 2023 10:33 PM

Tystnad

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will go west.
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)July 19, 2023 09:53 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Howling:

You raise a hand to your eyes, watching for both of your eagles to return. Soon the green does, followed closely by the red, and you can see that both hold smaller birds in their talons. You raise your hands up, and they gently place their catches in your hands. You first check over a purple finch 1 from the red eagle, then a red one from the green eagle. Both seem healthy, and they gravitate towards your green finch in the back of the boat. You pat the eagles on the head and remove their equipment.

You raise a hand, shading the sun from your face, and look towards the mainland. The way looks clear, but a few clouds are building. A good time to get back, then. You load your remaining inventory, then push off from shore.

You are greeted upon arrival by the same man you met before. He welcomes you back and helps you unload your things. Then you follow him inside, entering the building for the first time. He takes your birds to a room that appears similar to a veterinary clinic and someone you assume to be the vet steps up to them. She pulls on a pair of gloves and begins looking them over, checking for fleas or any such issues that shouldn’t be brought off the island.

The man turns to you to talk while she works.

“You’re getting quite the collection together. If you don’t mind, I would love to study them with you. And, if you would like,” (at this point you realize you’re slowly being led out of the room) “I also would be interested in breeding some of them, to learn about their genetics and such. I keep my own birds, here, in this other room, but I have no specimens from the Island. I’d love to learn more about them.”

You gape at the sight he had led you to: a massive indoor aviary filled with many colorful and exotic birds, as well as common species. What a place to get involved with!

I’ve got some annoying news for you. You had an incredibly high chance of catching birds with the falconry equipment, and like a variety of birds too, and it still gave you two of the same kind you already have :p

And then I was thinking that might be good for the new breeding program, but no, it made all your finches male :p :p

At least you got that many birds? And the eagles are breedable?

Here are all the birds you have collected, now complete with male/female notes for the new breeding program:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/MMgyftv

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)July 19, 2023 09:56 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tsytand

You breathe hard as you begin to climb another mountain. You lean against a tree for a break.
You can see red,blue, brown, and purple plants.

Backpack: 5/5 (rabbit bait container [2/3], map, binoculars, cage, machete)

Boat: 3/10 (1 container nectar bait [1 /3], boat lantern, decoder ring)

Use item: map, cage, rabbit bait are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait.

Move: West, east, south, north are open. You may move in one of these directions.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)July 19, 2023 10:51 AM

Tystnad

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can you use the falconry equiment twice? I will move west.

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us