Wolf Play : The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)
Chatbox
 Sateda
01:07:06 
Why are my wolves friendly to every dog except the German Shepherd. I can't do anything with 3 Jack Russells guys.
 Bruiser
01:05:35 oi
-WP Click-

please vote as well B)
 Bee pack
01:05:07 Belle
I see, I just realised.

How stupid of me...I haven't been online for awhile so a lot has changed too!
 MidnightXHunters
01:04:31 
Venom attacks Violet over a deer leg.

Stats: Battle +2
Affinity: Like
Mood: Fierce
Venom! Don't hurt my blue nosed baby!
Bad!
 Sateda
01:02:41 
Bee-
You can't apply a defect to a custom wolf, they have to be born with it. Unless you're just making a design for fun - then I say, Chimera 9 or 10 :)
 Spellbound
01:01:26 miss fine dining
I am having so much fun writing dragon sheets *^*
 Bee pack
01:00:17 Belle
I'm creating a custom girl, any recomendations on what defect to give her.
 Star Tha AOD
12:59:58 i stalk chat (Star)
I need a name for my Erythrism baby, who happens to be named that right now
 Bruiser
12:59:55 oi
my favorite game is participating in the fmc knowing i don't care about my wolves
 Cruella
12:57:02 ⚫Cruella⚪
I have a soft spot for chim 1 :)
 Sateda
12:56:35 
Boo-
Eesh :( I got 2/6 wrestlers, and another litter coming, but I was hoping for more.
 Sateda
12:56:03 
-WP Click-
Except for her, but I have a soft spot for chimeras, and she was a gift.
 Boo
12:56:00 Chrissy
i rated like 20 pups and not a single wrestler.
 Sateda
12:54:40 
I only keep 49R+ AC and exclusives in my pack, and there haven't been many of those on the market lately. I usually breed my own exclusives but that takes quite a while.
 Revelry
12:54:13 Rev
Hey, Demon Mistress! Did you like the pup?
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
12:53:32 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Sateda
I found multiple young defect wolves in shop (I do breed for defects a little)
 Danceofwolves
12:53:09 Dance, tango
Euro
Oh- that's not- good-
 Star Tha AOD
12:52:52 i stalk chat (Star)
twig accidentally swallows a bug.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Pfft lol, did it taste good bud?
 Cruella
12:52:41 ⚫Cruella⚪
Sateda,
Yes yes they are... :(
 Sateda
12:51:48 
De Vil-
Mine aren't especially old, but I have twelve that are 15+ and it makes me sad :( Good young ones are hard to find too.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : +1
Grizzly Bear : +4
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
  1 ..  65  66  67  68  69

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 29, 2024 09:30 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Get me green fronds and try again with them this time.
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 29, 2024 12:52 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

You follow the light back to your boat and exchange your decoder ring for the green fronds, making room. The you return to the beach and put the plants and a fish in the cage. The bright green looks attractive, even to your own birds, who wait with you. You watch as a flock of some large birds soar overhead, too far for you to fully tell what they are, but you have a guess. One leaves the flock and slowly descends, a majestic sight. It lands by your cage and sticks its head in, eating the fish and picking at the fronds. Then it stands up, confused to have a random box on its head, but smelling more fish on you and coming over to meet your flock.

Congratulations! You have captured a green flamingo!

You see purple, green, brown, and red plants.

Backpack: 4/5 (green fronds [1/2], cage, map, falconry equipment[in use])

Boat: 3/10 (machete, boat lantern, decoder ring)

You are out of bait! Congratulations on all the birds you collected. I will write the closing to your story, including seeing if the bird with the falconry equipment brought back anything. You can keep your remaining inventory in case I ever start this again and you want to play again.
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 29, 2024 01:42 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Marsh.
Thank you!
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 29, 2024 08:05 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ending

Your bird returns , gently holding a little bird. They seem to already have made up in the air, which is super weird, but the little thing doesn't seem scared at all.

Congratulations! You have captured a natural robin!

Backpack: 4/5 (green fronds [1/2], cage, map, falconry equipment[in use])

Boat: 3/10 (machete, boat lantern, decoder ring)

As the sun begins to set, you realize these are your last hours on the island. You’ve learned a lot, and befriended many birds. Marsh is quickly integrated into the flock, and the birds chatter together in groups of two or three, sharing some odd community you’ve never heard of in such diverse species.

You open a can of ProtienMax soup, or so it says on the can, and heat it over a little fire you stir up. You want to relax a bit before getting home and starting into all the paperwork a place like this will entail. You’re tired, but not overly so, or so you think until you get up to pack your things. You get everything loaded onto the raft, check to see how clear the skies are, and head out. The birds land on the mast, or on the body of the raft, or fly along beside you. It’s quite dark now, and the stars are out, and you feel quite groggy. Your eyelids droop, just for a second.

But when you open them, you realize it must have been much longer. You’re in a bright, white room, only one door opposite to the twin size bed you lay on. It too is blindingly white, and you see some sort of bandage on your right arm. Your memory is fuzzy, but all you know is that you really want to open that door…

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 29, 2024 08:08 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Uhm?!
Hehe, page 69 >:3
Alsooo, breeding program still up?

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
  1 ..  65  66  67  68  69

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us