Wolf Play : Polar Art Dump V.2
Chatbox
 Radiant Den
03:27:29 Foxtails, Inayah
Limbo
I love apple crumble ;-;
I am, sadly, allergic to apples. It's so sad.
 Mistress Nyx
03:27:12 
I started baking cookies and have been asked to sell them, and now i want to start baking new things. What should i try next? Something fall related?
 TheFlyingKitten
03:26:39 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Nyx

And when they start ranting you can just see their blood pressure rising. Hear it in their tone, it's a work of art.
 Radiant Den
03:26:30 Foxtails, Inayah
Mirko
Oooh, that sounds delicious!
 limbo
03:26:21 ZD
Radiant,
probably basic, but cinnamon apple crumble is gorgeous. i used to get cooking apples from my grandma and bake crumble with them all the time
 Mirko
03:25:44 Mir
Radiant
Pumpkin cupcakes with vanilla ice cream in the middle
 Radiant Den
03:24:54 Foxtails, Inayah
Does anyone have a favourite fall dessert? I want to try something new but don't know what to do
 Mistress Nyx
03:24:41 
Flying;
It's very satisfying sometimes. Twitch streamers have insane patience.
 kycantina
03:24:17 ky but it's spooky
I'm at 78 WP tokens, -112 relic spaces lol
 TheFlyingKitten
03:21:59 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Gosh, I love listening to Twitch streamers go off on their chat.
 Hallow's Eve
03:20:51 Hallow, Eve
Amy, Ky

Thank you both! I only need about a 60% to still pass with an A, and this is day 2 since she messed up on the first day
 kycantina
03:19:53 ky but it's spooky
Hallow, good luck!
 Hallow's Eve
03:19:15 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I'm just prepping for a midterm haha, I also finally hit 110+ WP coins so that is exciting!
 Amygdala
03:19:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Good luck XD

I am getting ready to explore the whole night -.-

Berserkers showed up literally out of nowhere and i need to catch up to them ;-;
 teddy
03:18:10 its yellow
Desti
Ah how nice to hear that you two are still friends. I hope you get to see each other soon again!! And yeah , however hard it is to bear, sometimes its best to brave something alone if revealing it would shut you off. :(
 technoblade
03:18:02 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

trying to explore a bit more before having to leave
 kycantina
03:17:49 ky but it's spooky
And Hallow, omg everyone's here!! I'm alright, finally getting around to exploring. How are y'all?
 Hallow's Eve
03:17:44 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I'm doing pretty well! I am about to take a midterm lol
 limbo
03:17:40 ZD
Techno,
Something out of looney tunes for sure x)
 Amygdala
03:16:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey techno, hel hallow how are you two

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : -4
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    72    73    74    75    76   ..   146 

Polar Art Dump V.2June 30, 2023 10:18 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
CW: spiders I guess?
He don't bite though he is very friendly !! :D
..because I wanted to draw a spider man (NOT SPIDER-MAN HE IS JUST A SPIDER PERSON)
Polar Art Dump V.2June 30, 2023 02:17 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
sorry for continuing one part of our conversation in PMs but then forgetting about the other parts >>
-
a clone :0 very interesting lore! and heck yes, finally someone who also loves geography and history! i actually got so excited when i read that lmao. they're both very fascinating, interesting topics! I should incorporate that in my own universes sometime.
Yeah, the pyramids are very interesting. It's like the Mayans calendar system and the way everything aligns perfectly is just so cool and stunning- like, this was thousands of years ago and they seem to be even smarter than us today-
-
Oh heck yeah, WP does have a pretty amazing community. Good that you're sticking around though!
Cheering you on from the other side of the globe (i live in the USA)! finishyourcommsfinishyourcommsfinishyourcomms
Polar Art Dump V.2June 30, 2023 02:20 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
forgot to comment on spider man whoops
uh HELLO? look at that hand reaching out! :0 and the way you made them curl! fingers always kill me so it's amazing seeing you draw them so well. :>
man has such a cool design as well. The mouth and multiple eyes, along with the claw-like-things on the back (sorry I don't know what it's called >>)!
love how there's like a thumbs up in the corner lmao
Polar Art Dump V.2June 30, 2023 04:06 PM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Stalk -
Definitely! Geography is amazing - especially the nature part :D I actually got an award in the subject when graduating middle school hahah
Ooh yes man, I love their calendars- we should totally have those 13 20-day-months it'd be so much cooler and we wouldn't need leap years XD
USA support let's go :D <333 Hopefully finishing it tomorrow!!
Hahahh thank you, I actually referenced my own hand for it ^^
Yess I got inspired by something I saw on Tiktok and I had to make him - I've actually been dying to make a spider guy for a long time hehe
Lmao that's probably this x3
Smol Rory wearing Vincent's straps <3
Polar Art Dump V.2July 1, 2023 04:20 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
Ooh yes nature! :0 Haha I can see you getting an award for that-
-
true true LMAO. it'd just be a bit of a nuisance to calculate everything :')
hold on I can PM you some pictures of mexico actually >:D
-
yes, always nice to have your own hand as a reference- sad thing is I always have to figure out how to pose it lol
yoo clothing switch!? :0 PLEASE I need to see them dressing up as each other. vincent with rory's goggles 💀
Polar Art Dump V.2July 1, 2023 04:40 PM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Stalk -
Awh hehe, yes I've always been the weird nature kid XD I'm allergic to many pets though D: but I do have a rabbit <3 I should post a picture of her sometimes lmao
Oh yes please do! :0
Hahahahhah I might have to draw up something for that :devil face: they do tend to share clothes (at least Rory constantly steals Vincent's clothes bevause he's a little gremlin LMAO)
It might take a few days though - I'll be dumping a ton of Art Fight attacks here soon so watch out >:)
Polar Art Dump V.2July 1, 2023 06:24 PM

PaxxRen

Neutral

Give Award
>> one day I will commission you I swear ahhh
Polar Art Dump V.2July 2, 2023 01:46 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Paxx -
Hehehe keep your eyes open for my commission auctions -
After Art Fight I might just be able to take a commission via pms too if you're interested ;)
Polar Art Dump V.2July 2, 2023 01:48 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ight finally felt good enough anout this to post it so here's the mythical Last Commission Before AF LMAO
I did finish it before AF started I swear >.>
Polar Art Dump V.2July 2, 2023 02:20 AM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
Woah a galaxy-pelt wolf! And you pulled it off beautifully! :0 in awe right now. The background really complements the scene too! And the little pups aha *^*
plus wings? hello? polar you're a god- those look so pretty. <3
-
Aw, having allergies sucks. I can understand as someone who is allergic to dustmite, which is basically dust and is practically everywhere-
ooh a rabbit! :0 I'd love to see her sometime. Nature has always been a very cool but calming thing though. :)
-
will send some to you soon in pms :D
-
i can see that happening LMAO. It doesn't even fit him but he'd still steal them just because he's Rory xD
waiting in anticipation for the attacks :0

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    72    73    74    75    76   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us