Wolf Play : Polar Art Dump V.2
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
01:15:23 Cae, Blue
yin, i applaud the dedication

lex, exactly :') i really, really dont like resellers and their way of doing things lol

apo, name dropping is quite frowned upon in cases like this, as it may be taken as gossiping and hence breaking the rules <.<
 YinYang66
01:13:21 Yin or Yang
Silver died before Midnight, and so her bloodline has been alive longer in my pack.
 Apothecary
01:13:10 Medicinally Autistic
Doesn't bother me so much though, people are more likely to buy mine for mush than theirs for an apple, especially with lower prices right now, and I find them often enough not to stop my income.
 YinYang66
01:12:45 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
unless you count Silver, who is related to Dotty.
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
01:12:27 Cae, Blue
imagine game going down for maintenance when changes happen instead of this awful lag <.<
 Apothecary
01:12:20 Medicinally Autistic
@caer

Siku always buys mine and puts them up for an apple, but I have a feeling they lose more jasmines if they don't have the hole space.
 avelexa
01:12:01 lex
Cae, I think someone just did that with me, sold a jas a like 500 and I look at their MD and they have like 10 jasmines for an apple each lol
 YinYang66
01:11:37 Yin or Yang
can you guys believe I managed to keep a bloodline alive for that long?
 technoblade
01:11:11 Lil Techy | Techno
it did for me
 technoblade
01:11:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

Ah yeah that's why I only sell mine for apples in bulk
 Caeruleum
01:11:01 Cae, Blue
did wp die for anyone else just now?
 YinYang66
01:10:57 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
this is her most recent descendant.
 YinYang66
01:10:10 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
Fun Fact, this wolf still has bloodline ties to current members of my pack - and she died nearly 3 real life years ago.
 BloodWeb
01:09:55 Blood/Nicole
Techno

I'm going with complaining lol cause I just got 2 more
 Caeruleum
01:09:22 Cae, Blue
reseller keeps buying my cheap jasmines :') i wish theyd go to someone who would actually use them, not just put them up for higher price. that shit annoys me to no end
 technoblade
01:08:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Blood

My best advice is to keep complaining or just stop thinking about looking for them. Either works for me.
 technoblade
01:08:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Cae

what happened?
 BloodWeb
01:08:11 Blood/Nicole
Techno
I'm on 4/10 its not hard thats why I kept this one but I have not seen any for a while lol
 Caeruleum
01:07:44 Cae, Blue
i hate resellers :')
 Apothecary
01:07:16 Medicinally Autistic
I want to go home and get on

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Mamba : +4
Rattlesnake : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    71    72    73    74    75   ..   146 

Polar Art Dump V.2June 26, 2023 03:12 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay so I know I said I was getting better but now I am slapped in the face with ophthalmia (dunno if it's the right word I just translated it) meaning my eyes are inflamed
At this point I can't even think of a symptom I HAVEN'T HAD
Help mee qwq
Polar Art Dump V.2June 26, 2023 09:06 AM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Polar - Yeah, a bit! My parents are both first gen Korean, but I'm not fluent by any means, lol.
And opthalamia nooooo! D: You got eyedroppers? Have you tried gargling salt water and using a humidifier?
-
Le Stalk - Yeee thanks dude. :3 Wanna tell us about yours? :0
Ah, if you go to my "Profile" tab and scroll down, Marlfox of Mordor gave me the nickname Yucca. Might be it?
Polar Art Dump V.2June 26, 2023 09:11 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yuke -
Oooh, that's cool! :D I myself am actually a Swedish-speaking Finn hehe
I'm doing alright currently - it's not too serious, my eyes are pretty itchy and leaking white stuff but I read it's quite a common thing during a flu so I'll be alright c: My sister who's an optician says it'll pass after a few days so I'm honestly just waiting it out along with my fever and still slightly blocked ears :'j
Polar Art Dump V.2June 27, 2023 07:13 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
I swear I will get some proper art out soon but here is a Xpiayoc in more formal wear :3
I also am doing MUCH better now so
Polar Art Dump V.2June 27, 2023 09:52 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
AL. RIGHT. I have been promising art for a week now so here it is before I change my mind all over again
LONG time coming Citrinitas redesign :D
And the promised Tezcattt :eyes:
I just know it's gonna be blurry so here's a closeup cause I put WAY too much effort into details to not show them
And finally a meme redraw because it was FUNNY okay

Edited at June 27, 2023 01:56 PM by Polargeist
Polar Art Dump V.2June 27, 2023 09:45 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
JEEZ POLAR YOUVE BEEN ON THE GRIND LMAO
take a braek and rest and recover :'D but hey i'm glad you're doing better! :0
i think i've started to really love your characters lmao, you just draw them so well. the detail on tezcat is amazing. I don't know how you haven't gone insane yet. those wings look so freaking cool too.
additionally citrinitas's (i had to look at your post several times to spell that right-) hair is done so well, same with his clothing too! it fits him very much and the overall colors are 👌😩
and yes mmm we love meme redraws
-
Yuk-
Yeah, that's it! :0
Yucca tree, or as I just looked it up- Yew tree. I don't wanna call you the same thing so you'll just be Yew now lmao
wait what about Yewk, to sound like Yuke-
-
My username origin is not as original as you guys's, but basically when I first joined I thought WP was some serious wolf simulator game, not a socializing roleplay game :'D so I wanted to name myself something wolf-like: hence my first username "stalker of prey". then someone called me le stalk (le, as in the article in french that makes things sound fancy) and it just stuck, i guess. I liked it better anyway so here I am after my account got deleted (long hiatus) with this username aha
the thing is people now misinterpret my username; i get called stalk as in bean stalk, celery stalk, etc. xD
i also get called "le" which sounds- interesting- but you all do you i guess.
Polar Art Dump V.2June 28, 2023 01:19 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Stalk -
Hahahahh the grind never stops-
Aw,, thanks - it's the details that are the most fun thing to do I'd say - trying to fogure out colour schemes is THE WORST because I did NOT spend like, 7 hours on both Tezcat and Citrinitas respectively just trying to figure out which colour would go where ;o;
Hehe Citrinitas' name is actually one of the stages in the Magnum Opus c: (It's Nigredo, Albedo, Citrinitas and Rubedo, where Citrinitas is the yellowing. An alternate name for the Citrinitas stage is...... xanthosis or..... Xantos c;), fitting with his previous role as an alchemist before he was chosen as a Guardian
Ahh yes I was around the time people were saying "Le" to anything under the sun, lmao
When did you last play here, before your hiatus? :0 cause I know I used to be way more active here before, since there was a who,e group of us art people then -
Polar Art Dump V.2June 28, 2023 03:07 PM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
And then 1/2 commissions finished before AF :D
Polar Art Dump V.2June 28, 2023 07:22 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
i hate to admit it but that's actually really relatable, I spend far too long on colors then actually drawing and coloring lmao
woah! that's funny cause you have a character named xanthos or something, right? >>
GEEZ I almost choked on air just noticed "It's Nigredo, Albedo, Citrinitas and Rubedo, where Citrinitas is the yellowing..."
i play video games 🤠
your characters' lore is so complex and interesting though! I love how you made tezcat and some others Aztec/Maya-based. So relieved I went to Cancun, Mexico earlier this year, or else some stuff would not have made sense lmao
-
yep :'D
I started WP in late 2020/early 2021, played till early 2022 I think? I wasn't very active in the art community back then. I remember you were pretty active though :p
-
also that new comm- heck yes. the colors really match each other, and that background's amazing too! :0 that's a cool character and with your art style and the way you drew them they look even better.
Polar Art Dump V.2June 29, 2023 02:15 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
Stalk -
Yeah LMAO, here he is c: It's funny because he's essentially a clone of Citrinitas ;)
Hnngh I would never think of that one certain alchemist >.> Not even naming my oc after the stage after him :eyes: oopsies
I love Albedo to death though you can't ever catch me saying I don't
Ahh thanks, I love doing research and basing it of cultural aspects - geography as well as history are my favourite subjects so it was bound to happen
Oooh, I'd love to go to Mexico D: but it's very far away, like almost at the other side of the globe so I doubt it'll ever happen but one can dream - I'd love to see the pyramids they're super cool
Right :D yeah, I was very active back then since I was in a bit of a friend group, then they all (almost anyways) left WP and I was left alone here :') but it's an amazing community and I don't plan on leaving soon :D
Ahhh thank you, I wasn't sure if it looked good but I'm flad to hear that <3 Now only one commission left to finish today or tomorrow-

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    71    72    73    74    75   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us