Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:41:54 Vah was attacked
Emmet

My goodness. You're going to be swimming in pups
 Continental Wolves
11:41:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
35 pregnant females, studs used have enough CP to all females should have 3 pups so 105 pups total if I dont lose any litters and that doesn't include the mass breeding of my customs Im about to do
 Drakaina
11:41:07 DF/LF Connoisseur
-Click-
I LOVE this OC I bought (I can't show the other art of her 😭)
 Zeraphia
11:40:52 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD Awh thank you <3
 technoblade
11:40:25 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

They are so pretty and i chomp on the corner of your art each time I see it :D
 Zeraphia
11:39:31 Vah was attacked
Holy cow that's a lot of pups
 Continental Wolves
11:39:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im about to have 100+ pups within the next day
 Destinations End
11:38:37 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Kiwi
 Nevermore.
11:38:27 Never/Nev
Kiwi it is, thank you!
 Zeraphia
11:37:52 Vah was attacked
Kiwi for sure
 Toxicfang
11:37:40 Trench/Toxic/Fang
kiwi
 Nevermore.
11:37:21 Never/Nev
Quick chat, Cherry or Kiwi?
 Zeraphia
11:36:27 Vah was attacked
Ooooh that's a lot of pups
 distant-lands
11:36:16 katy | beetle
Vah,
i'm gonna have 18 pups on spring 1st/2nd xD
 Zeraphia
11:35:32 Vah was attacked
Katy

Not bad! Not bad at all!
 Nox
11:35:23 📦
thank you 🥺
 distant-lands
11:35:19 katy | beetle
welp, it only cost me 1k mush this time around to breed all my girls :) better than usual, lol
 Zeraphia
11:34:47 Vah was attacked
Techno

I love horses and I'm so glad I can somewhat do them now XD

Hooves and legs are still a little shaky--
 Destinations End
11:34:28 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Back
 technoblade
11:34:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

God your honse art is to die for!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   24 

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 6, 2024 08:58 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Ehhehehehehehhehehehehe
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 6, 2024 09:04 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
More pick-up lines.. had to...
~
Banter and Bonds
Aeliyx lounged on the couch, a playful twinkle in his eyes as he watched Raedier bustling around the kitchen, preparing dinner with practiced ease.
"Hey, Raedier," Aeliyx called out, a mischievous smirk dancing on his lips. "If you were a book, you'd be a bestseller. Because every chapter of your life is worth reading."
Raedier glanced over his shoulder, a surprised chuckle escaping him at the unexpected compliment. "Well, that's certainly a unique way to flatter someone."
Aeliyx grinned, undeterred by Raedier's reaction. "Come on, Raedier, let's spice things up a bit. How about this: Are you a star? Because you light up even the darkest nights."
Raedier's smile widened, appreciating the creativity in Aeliyx's pick-up lines. "I have to admit, that's a pretty stellar one."
Encouraged by Raedier's response, Aeliyx continued with his playful banter. "Here's another one: If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard. Because you make every moment feel magical."
Raedier laughed, shaking his head in amusement. "That's certainly one way to make a snowy day sound romantic."
Aeliyx beamed with satisfaction, enjoying Raedier's reaction to his cheesy lines. "See, Raedier? I can be quite the charmer when I want to be."
Raedier chuckled, his heart warming at Aeliyx's playful banter. "Indeed you can, Aeliyx. And I wouldn't have it any other way."
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 6, 2024 09:08 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Rehehehehhehehe :D hahahahah!! Yesssss
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 6, 2024 09:25 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I had the idea, and it made them seem like a married couple.. I mean, they kinda are?
They're at least dating, c'mon.
~
Culinary Conundrum
Raedier stood in the spacious kitchen of their shared apartment, apron tied securely around his waist as he surveyed the array of ingredients spread out before him. He had decided to surprise Aeliyx with a homemade dinner, determined to show off his culinary skills despite his limited experience in the kitchen.
With a deep breath, Raedier consulted the recipe he had found online for Steak Frites with Black Garlic Butter, hoping he could pull off the dish successfully. He had chosen it because it seemed fancy enough to impress Aeliyx, yet manageable for a novice cook like himself.
Following the instructions meticulously, Raedier began by prepping the ingredients. He seasoned the steak generously with salt and pepper, then set it aside to come to room temperature. Next, he peeled and chopped the potatoes into thin strips, tossing them with olive oil, salt, and pepper before spreading them out on a baking sheet to roast in the oven.
As the potatoes sizzled in the oven, Raedier turned his attention to the black garlic butter. He mashed the softened butter with minced black garlic cloves, chopped parsley, and a squeeze of lemon juice, mixing until it formed a smooth, fragrant paste.
With the preparations underway, Raedier moved on to the most nerve-wracking part: cooking the steak. He heated a cast-iron skillet over high heat until it was smoking hot, then carefully seared the steak for a few minutes on each side until it was cooked to medium-rare perfection.
With a sense of satisfaction, Raedier transferred the steak to a cutting board to rest, allowing the juices to redistribute. He glanced at the clock, realizing that Aeliyx would be home any minute now.
Panic surged through Raedier as he hurriedly plated the steak and crispy fries, drizzling them with the luscious black garlic butter. He glanced around the kitchen, hoping everything looked presentable enough for his discerning boyfriend.
Just as Raedier was about to take a deep breath and compose himself, he heard the sound of the front door opening. His heart skipped a beat as Aeliyx's voice echoed through the apartment.
"Raedier, I'm home!"
With a nervous smile, Raedier straightened his apron and prepared to face the moment of truth, hoping beyond hope that Aeliyx would enjoy the meal he had prepared with so much effort and love.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 6, 2024 09:26 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Rahehehehehehhehe they are dating now shayshay <3 hahahaha
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 6, 2024 09:34 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Lucky, lucky word slurper..
~
A Taste of Success
As Aeliyx entered the kitchen, he was greeted by the tantalizing aroma of sizzling steak and roasted potatoes. His eyes widened in surprise and delight as he took in the sight of the beautifully plated meal that Raedier had prepared.
"Wow, Raedier, this looks amazing!" Aeliyx exclaimed, a genuine smile lighting up his face as he approached the table. "You really went all out."
Raedier's heart swelled with pride at Aeliyx's enthusiastic reaction. He watched nervously as Aeliyx took a seat at the table, eager to see if the food lived up to his boyfriend's high standards.
With a tentative smile, Raedier joined Aeliyx at the table, his stomach fluttering with anticipation. He watched anxiously as Aeliyx took the first bite of the steak, his expression thoughtful as he savored the flavors.
After a moment, Aeliyx's face broke into a wide grin. "Raedier, this is incredible!" he exclaimed, his eyes shining with delight. "The steak is cooked perfectly, and the black garlic butter adds such a unique flavor. And these fries are so crispy and delicious!"
Relief flooded through Raedier as he listened to Aeliyx's praise. He had been worried that his culinary experiment would end in disaster, but Aeliyx's genuine enjoyment of the meal filled him with a sense of accomplishment.
"Thank you, Aeliyx," Raedier said, his voice filled with gratitude. "I'm glad you like it. I wanted to do something special for you."
Aeliyx smiled warmly at Raedier, reaching across the table to squeeze his hand affectionately. "Well, you definitely succeeded," he said. "This is one of the best meals I've ever had."
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 6, 2024 09:35 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He loved potatoes
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 8, 2024 04:45 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Do we want more?
Is it cannon that they're dating now?
~
Aeliyx and Raedier stumbled out of the crowded bar, their laughter echoing through the dimly lit street. The night air was crisp against their flushed cheeks as they leaned against each other for support, their words slurred from the copious amounts of alcohol they had consumed.
"Did you see the look on that guy's face when you knocked him out cold?" Aeliyx chuckled, his words punctuated by hiccups.
Raedier grinned, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I'd say he deserved it for spilling his drink on you. No one messes with my boyfriend!"
Their laughter rang out into the night as they stumbled along the sidewalk, their steps unsteady but filled with a sense of camaraderie and shared adventure.
Suddenly, a group of rowdy patrons spilled out of a nearby bar, their drunken shouts filling the air. A tense energy filled the space between them as Aeliyx and Raedier exchanged a knowing glance.
Without hesitation, they lunged forward, their fists flying as they collided with their unsuspecting opponents. The sounds of grunts and curses mingled with the raucous laughter of the onlookers as the brawl escalated into chaos.
Despite their inebriated state, Aeliyx and Raedier fought with a fierce determination, their movements fluid and coordinated as they defended each other from the onslaught of blows.
As the fight reached its climax, Aeliyx and Raedier found themselves back-to-back, their breath coming in ragged gasps as they faced off against their remaining adversaries.
"You ready for this, partner?" Aeliyx grinned, his eyes sparkling with adrenaline.
Raedier flashed him a cocky smirk. "Born ready!"
With a shared nod, they launched themselves into the fray once more, their movements a blur of speed and precision as they fought side by side, their bond stronger than ever in the heat of battle.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 8, 2024 04:54 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
More
~
As Aeliyx and Raedier fought back-to-back, their opponents began to falter under the onslaught of their combined strength and skill. With each punch and kick, they worked together seamlessly, anticipating each other's moves with uncanny precision.
With a final flurry of blows, Aeliyx and Raedier dispatched their adversaries, leaving them sprawled out on the pavement in a groaning heap. The surrounding crowd erupted into cheers and applause, impressed by the duo's impressive display of combat prowess.
Breathing heavily, Aeliyx and Raedier exchanged a victorious grin before turning to face each other, their adrenaline still coursing through their veins.
"Well, that was quite the workout," Aeliyx quipped, wiping sweat from his brow.
Raedier chuckled, a satisfied grin spreading across his face. "Indeed it was, my friend. But I must say, we make quite the formidable team."
With a shared laugh, they linked arms and made their way out of the chaos, the sounds of the street fading into the night behind them. Despite the lingering ache in their muscles and the throbbing bruises that adorned their bodies, they felt alive with the thrill of victory.
As they walked, Aeliyx couldn't help but sneak a glance at Raedier, admiration shining in his eyes. "You know, I couldn't have asked for a better partner in crime."
Raedier smiled warmly, his gaze meeting Aeliyx's. "And I couldn't have asked for a better friend, my dear. Now, shall we head home and nurse our wounds?"
With a nod of agreement, they continued on their way, the memory of their epic bar fight a testament to the unbreakable bond they shared. And as they disappeared into the night, laughter trailing behind them, they knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other's backs.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 8, 2024 05:26 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Rehehehehhehehe yessss <3

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us