bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it
 starmutt
03:04:30 marsh | they/it
almost clicked stagger scared my soul out
 Ghost Queen
02:59:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
yep im never doing that again

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -2
Polar Bear : +3
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   24 

Salems Short StoriesDecember 21, 2023 09:14 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
yuppers
~
Chapter Thirty-One
Embrace of Twilight
With Evander defeated and the shackles removed, Raedier and Aeliyx emerged from the dungeon, leaving the oppressive shadows behind. The air outside seemed to shimmer with newfound freedom, carrying a scent of victory and the promise of home.
Aeliyx, his eyes reflecting the gratitude that words couldn't convey, turned to Raedier. "You did it, Raedier. You saved us both."
Raedier, the weight of their shared struggles lifting, smiled. "We did it, Aeliyx. Now let's get out of here."
The journey back was a testament to their resilience. As they navigated through the hidden passages and concealed alleys, the world outside felt brighter, the city of Deadsprings offering a backdrop to their shared triumph.
Aeliyx, usually a master of the shadows, found solace in the daylight that bathed them as they emerged from the hidden depths. "I never thought I'd be so happy to see the sun, Raedier."
Raedier, glancing at Aeliyx with a soft expression, replied, "Sometimes the light is just as comforting as the shadows."
Their path led them through familiar streets, each step a testament to the bond forged in the crucible of adversity. As they approached the threshold of their safe haven, Raedier paused.
"Aeliyx," he began, his gaze unwavering, "I know this life is filled with shadows, but I'll always be here to stand beside you, in the light or the dark."
Aeliyx, moved by the sincerity in Raedier's words, nodded. "And I, Raedier, will always find my way back to your side."
Salems Short StoriesDecember 21, 2023 09:16 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
I'm just a damn gremlin for your writing!
Salems Short StoriesDecember 21, 2023 11:52 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Chapter Thirty-Two
Hearthside Whispers
As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting hues of amber and violet across the sky, Raedier and Aeliyx found solace in the sanctuary of their shared abode. The air inside was infused with a sense of quiet contentment, a stark contrast to the shadows they had recently escaped.
Aeliyx, reclining on a comfortable couch, watched Raedier with a fond gaze as he lit the hearth, casting a warm, flickering glow around the room. The flames danced in the fireplace, painting the walls with a play of light and shadows.
Raedier, after settling into the cozy ambiance, turned to Aeliyx with a soft smile. "It feels good to be back, doesn't it?"
Aeliyx nodded, his eyes reflecting the hearth's warmth. "Indeed. Home has never felt more inviting."
With the passage of an hour, the room transformed into a haven of tranquility. Raedier, sensing the need for sustenance, rose from the couch. "I'll go make dinner. Any preferences?"
Aeliyx, mischief gleaming in his eyes, responded with a teasing grin. "Surprise me, Chef Raedier. I'm sure whatever you cook will be exquisite."
As Raedier disappeared into the kitchen, Aeliyx couldn't resist the opportunity to infuse the quiet evening with a touch of playful banter. Leaning against the doorway, he called out, "So, Chef, do you cook with as much finesse as you fight?"
Raedier, his back turned to Aeliyx, chuckled. "Cooking is a different kind of art, but I'll do my best to impress."
As the sizzle of ingredients met the air, Aeliyx strolled into the kitchen, his presence a welcome distraction. "Impress, you say? I'm already impressed by the way you handle those knives."
Raedier shot him a sly glance. "You know, I could teach you a thing or two about knife skills."
Aeliyx, pretending innocence, tilted his head. "Oh, I'm all ears, Chef Raedier. Teach me the secrets of the culinary world."
The kitchen became a stage for their playful exchange as Raedier moved with grace between pots and pans. Aeliyx, with each flirtatious comment, added a dash of spice to the evening.
As the aroma of a delectable meal filled the air, Raedier turned to Aeliyx, who had taken a seat at the kitchen counter. "Dinner is almost ready. Care to set the table?"
Aeliyx, smiling, replied, "Only if you promise to serve it with a side of your charming company."
Salems Short StoriesDecember 21, 2023 11:53 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Hehehehe.. I'm gremlining
Salems Short StoriesDecember 22, 2023 12:03 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
One more romantic one. Should we do action or comedy next?
~
Chapter Thirty-Three
Fireside Feast
The fragrance of Raedier's culinary creation permeated the air, transforming the atmosphere into a haven of tantalizing aromas. Aeliyx, seated at the table adorned with flickering candles and delicate tableware, couldn't help but savor the anticipation.
Raedier emerged from the kitchen, a platter of exquisite dishes in hand. The candlelight played upon the gleaming silverware, casting soft glimmers that danced across their surroundings. As he approached the table, a proud smile graced Raedier's lips.
"Allow me to present tonight's masterpiece," Raedier declared, setting down the platter with a flourish.
Aeliyx's eyes widened in admiration as he beheld the feast laid before him. The dishes were a symphony of colors and textures, each element carefully arranged to evoke both culinary delight and aesthetic pleasure.
"You've truly outdone yourself, Chef Raedier," Aeliyx exclaimed, his gaze lingering on the culinary canvas.
"Only for you," Raedier replied, pulling out a chair for Aeliyx to take a seat.
The dinner commenced with a shared moment of appreciation, the clinking of silverware and the quiet exchange of smiles. Raedier, taking a seat opposite Aeliyx, poured a velvety red wine into their glasses, its rich hue echoing the warmth that enveloped them.
As they savored the first bites, the room became a haven of shared laughter and intimate glances. Aeliyx, caught in the symphony of flavors, couldn't help but express his delight between bites.
"Raedier, this is incredible. How did you become such a culinary maestro?"
Raedier, a twinkle in his eye, replied, "A skilled chef never reveals all their secrets, but let's just say it involves a dash of passion and a sprinkle of magic."
Aeliyx chuckled, raising his glass in a toast. "To passion, magic, and the chef who makes every meal an enchanting experience."
Their glasses clinked, sealing the unspoken promise of shared moments and shared meals. The evening unfolded in a dance of flavors and whispered confidences, each bite a testament to the love and care Raedier poured into his culinary creations.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 22, 2023 12:04 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
COMEDYY
Salems Short StoriesDecember 22, 2023 12:05 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
I read poison not passion.. I was about to scream
Salems Short StoriesDecember 22, 2023 12:09 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Ah yes, he poisoned the food xD Washing dishes is hard to turn into comedy, just hold on and wait for the storyline to let me do something actually good
~
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sudsy Shenanigans
With the last morsels of dessert devoured and the remnants of their romantic dinner scattered across the table, Raedier pushed back his chair with a satisfied sigh. He regarded the aftermath of their feast with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
"Well, Aeliyx, it seems our grand culinary adventure has left us with a mountain of dishes. What do you say we tackle it together?"
Aeliyx, slightly drowsy from the indulgence, blinked at the prospect. "Together? Can't we just magic them clean or something?"
Raedier chuckled, shaking his head. "As much as I'd love that, my friend, I'm afraid we're venturing into the mundane world of dishwashing tonight."
Reluctantly, Aeliyx rose from his chair, following Raedier into the kitchen. They faced a formidable pile of plates, utensils, and pots – remnants of their gastronomic escapade.
Raedier handed Aeliyx an apron with a playful grin. "Let the dishwashing commence!"
As Aeliyx reluctantly tied the apron, he shot Raedier an exaggerated pout. "I thought romantic dinners were supposed to end in magic, not manual labor."
Raedier feigned innocence. "Ah, but see, magic is overrated. Besides, a little teamwork never hurt anyone."
The duo began their sudsy endeavor, Aeliyx grappling with the concept of dish soap and a scrub brush. Bubbles floated into the air as they navigated the soapy seas of culinary aftermath.
Aeliyx, attempting to use magic to speed up the process, was met with an amused chuckle from Raedier. "Magic might not be the most efficient way to do dishes, my friend. But hey, you're making the bubbles look magical!"
As the banter continued, Aeliyx, armed with a dishcloth, playfully flicked soap bubbles at Raedier, who retaliated with a gentle splash of water. Laughter echoed through the kitchen, turning the chore into a lighthearted game.
"Who knew doing dishes could be this much fun?" Aeliyx mused, a genuine smile playing on his lips.
Raedier, wiping a splatter of soap from his cheek, grinned. "Teamwork, my friend, turns even the most mundane tasks into adventures."
Salems Short StoriesDecember 22, 2023 12:11 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Comedy comedy comedy! I will start making gremlins noises
Salems Short StoriesDecember 27, 2023 06:59 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
It's been a bit since I posted..
Anyways, I said to myself: "Hmm.. Let's make a backstory!"
Nope, more just.. explaining the character a bit?
I'll do one for Wyrith, and then one of them together because we need 'em to be enemies lol
~
Mara Kaisy, the ancient dragon with a history shrouded in mystery, was born amidst the eons, a scion of a regal dragon lineage. As the centuries unfolded, Mara Kaisy grew into a formidable force, his midnight black scales reflecting the profound wisdom accrued over his 150 years of existence. From his majestic horns to his expansive wings, every aspect of his draconic form spoke of a royal heritage that set him apart in the realm of dragons.
In his human guise, Mara Kaisy seamlessly blended with the mortal world, concealing the otherworldly power that surged within him. His unruly inky black hair and captivating purple-tinted eyes mirrored the enchanting features of his dragon form, hinting at the dual nature that defined his existence. Standing at a tall 6'3", he moved through the human world with an effortless blend of grace and strength, leaving an impression that lingered long after he passed.
Mara Kaisy's personality was as complex as his appearance. Ruthless and unforgiving, he showed no mercy in the face of challenges, and every action was a calculated move in a strategic dance. Despite his penchant for ruthlessness, there was an undeniable charisma that surrounded him, drawing others into his magnetic orbit. His decisiveness and confidence marked him as a force to be reckoned with, while an inherent isolation kept his true self guarded, maintaining an emotional distance from those who sought to understand him.
Sarcastic humor became a weapon in Mara Kaisy's arsenal, a sharp and dark wit employed to both disarm and intimidate. He reveled in the tranquility of stargazing, finding solace beneath the celestial canvas. Despite his ruthless nature, a secret love for books led him to linger in libraries, losing himself in the musty fragrance of ancient tomes.
Black coffee, bitter and intense, appealed to his refined tastes, providing a momentary escape from the complexities of his existence. Moonlit walks became a cherished ritual, embracing the night's tranquility. Mara Kaisy's fascination for collecting artifacts from different eras spoke of his connection to the ever-changing tapestry of time.
Yet, there were dislikes that carved deep into Mara Kaisy's being. Inefficiency irked him, and he had little patience for incompetence. Betrayal, a bitter experience in his storied past, fueled his deep disdain for those who broke trust. Arrogance in ignorance and overly emotional displays were viewed with indifference, for Mara Kaisy understood the world's complexities far beyond the superficial dramas that unfolded around him.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us