Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Sun Bear : -2
Coyote : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   24 

Salems Short StoriesDecember 20, 2023 12:00 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I will give you a bit more romance in the next chapter because I feel like this doesn't satisfy my debt :')
~
Chapter Twenty-Four
Coin of Hearts
The morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow on the uneasy atmosphere within Aeliyx's hideaway. The residue of the previous night's storm lingered, Aeliyx's mood as overcast as the sky before a downpour.
👀
Raedier, wearing a veneer of remorse, tried once more to explain the intrusion of Evander Winslow into their secret haven. "Aeliyx, I swear I had no idea he would find you. I would never have brought him here intentionally."
Aeliyx, arms crossed and brow furrowed, grumbled in response, his breakfast a neglected landscape on the table. The shadows of distrust clung to him like an unwanted companion.
"I trusted you, Raedier. Trusted that you could keep me safe. Now I don't know who to trust," Aeliyx muttered, the frustration evident in his voice.
Desperation etched across Raedier's features, he tried a different approach. Leaning in, he met Aeliyx's gaze, the vulnerability in his eyes an attempt to bridge the growing distance.
"I get it, Aeliyx. I messed up, and I'm sorry. But you mean more to me than any job. More than Evander. I'd never intentionally put you in harm's way," Raedier confessed, his words carrying the weight of genuine remorse.
Aeliyx, though visibly softened, remained guarded. "How can I believe you, Raedier? This isn't the first time you've let things slip."
Determined, Raedier leaned closer, a silent plea in his eyes. "Give me a chance to make things right, Aeliyx. I'll do whatever it takes to earn back your trust."
The room held its breath as Aeliyx's steely gaze softened, a subtle shift in the atmosphere. Raedier, seizing the moment, leaned in a little closer, his voice a low murmur, "You're not just a job to me, Aeliyx. You're everything."
A flicker of vulnerability passed across Aeliyx's face, and Raedier seized the opportunity. His fingers gently traced the outline of Aeliyx's hand, a touch laden with sincerity and a hint of longing.
"I can't change the past, but I can promise you my future, Aeliyx. Trust me again, and I'll make it worth your while," Raedier whispered, his words a soft plea for forgiveness.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 20, 2023 12:12 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
YESSS YAYYY MOREEE MANY CLAPSS
Salems Short StoriesDecember 20, 2023 12:26 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
80HD.
Blame 80HD for the romance, unless you like it in which case, thank 80HD for it.
~
Chapter Twenty-Five
Whispers of Serenity
With the storm of conflict finally settling, a semblance of calm returned to Aeliyx's hideaway. Raedier, basking in the warmth of Aeliyx's forgiveness, couldn't help but let the glow of contentment illuminate his features.
As the morning unfolded, Aeliyx, still holding a hint of playfulness in his eyes, leaned back and said, "Well, Raedier, before we officially put this behind us, I have a few errands for you."
Raedier's happiness wavered, replaced by a mock sigh. "Errands? Really?"
Aeliyx, a smirk playing on his lips, nodded. "Really. Consider it a penance for letting your boss find me. I need a few things from the market."
Raedier, though feigning exasperation, couldn't hide the spark of joy in his eyes. "Fine, fine. I'll get your things. Just don't make me carry too much."
As Raedier set off on his assigned tasks, Aeliyx watched him go, a subtle smile playing on his lips. The air held a quiet understanding—the calm after the storm, the peace that followed a mended bond.
Hours later, Raedier returned, carrying bags of groceries and a bouquet of wildflowers. Aeliyx, reclining on a cozy couch, raised an eyebrow in approval. "Not bad, Raedier. You might just earn your forgiveness."
Raedier, catching the playful tone, responded, "I aim to please, Aeliyx. Anything else you need?"
Aeliyx, considering for a moment, tilted his head. "Actually, there is one more thing. Come here."
Raedier, intrigued, approached cautiously. Aeliyx reached into one of the grocery bags and pulled out a small treat. Holding it up, he said, "Good boy, Raedier. Now, close your eyes."
Amused and slightly puzzled, Raedier complied. Aeliyx, leaning in, planted a soft kiss on Raedier's cheek. "You've earned it."
A flush of warmth spread across Raedier's cheeks as he opened his eyes to find Aeliyx smiling mischievously.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 20, 2023 02:10 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
This feels more like.. putting my ideas down rather than writing a story but anyways, story form of putting my ideas down ✨
~
Chapter Twenty-Six
Raedier's Betrayal
The tranquility that briefly settled in Aeliyx's hideaway shattered like glass as a sudden intrusion disrupted the fragile calm. The air tingled with an ominous energy as Evander Winslow returned, flanked by a cadre of lethal assassins.
Aeliyx, caught off guard, found himself overpowered and captured by the relentless force that descended upon them. His struggles were futile against the coordinated efficiency of Evander's team.
Raedier, caught between loyalty and the inevitable tide of conflict, masked his concern with a stoic facade. His allegiance, at least in appearance, lay with Evander, and he couldn't afford to betray that trust.
Aeliyx, now in the clutches of Evander, was swiftly taken to a hidden base—a fortress of shadows where dungeons concealed secrets that begged not to be unveiled. Raedier, his heart heavy with the weight of deception, was tasked with guarding Aeliyx within the bowels of the fortress.
The dungeon, a grim tapestry of damp stone and foreboding shadows, echoed with the silent whispers of forgotten tales. Chains clinked against the cold walls as Aeliyx, defiant yet restrained, was secured in a cell. Raedier, feigning detachment, stood guard at the entrance, his eyes a silent plea for forgiveness.
Evander, a puppeteer orchestrating this dark symphony, circled Aeliyx with a predatory gleam in his eyes. "You see, Aeliyx, there are consequences for meddling in affairs beyond your understanding."
Aeliyx, his gaze unwavering, retorted, "Your games won't break me, Evander. I've faced worse."
Raedier, forced to play a role he despised, watched in silence. His heart longed to break free from the shackles of deception, to rescue Aeliyx from the impending darkness.
As Evander left, the dungeon plunged into a silence disturbed only by the distant echoes of footsteps. Raedier approached Aeliyx, his eyes a mix of regret and determination. "I'm sorry, Aeliyx. I have to play along for now. Trust me, we'll find a way out of this."
Aeliyx, though visibly angered, nodded in reluctant acknowledgment.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 20, 2023 03:48 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Word slurper, i need yer opinion.
I don't like Evander and the way he talks >.>
~
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Veil of Questions
The dungeon's cold embrace clung to Aeliyx as Evander entered, a shadowed figure with eyes that seemed to pierce the very fabric of his soul. Raedier stood stoically at the periphery, a silent guardian whose facade hid a storm of conflicted emotions.
Evander, a maestro of manipulation, circled Aeliyx like a predator closing in on its prey. "Aeliyx, my boy, you're in quite a bind, aren't you?"
Aeliyx's gaze remained unyielding, his silence a fortress of resilience. "Cut to the chase, Evander. What do you want?"
Evander, a puppeteer reveling in control, smirked. "Straight to the point. I appreciate that. I want information, Aeliyx. Secrets you've kept hidden from me."
Aeliyx, undeterred, replied, "I owe you nothing, Evander. You're the one who dragged me into this mess."
Evander's eyes gleamed with a subtle menace. "Ah, but you see, I've invested quite a lot in you, and I don't appreciate being betrayed."
Raedier, observing the verbal sparring, felt the weight of his charade pressing down. The lines between ally and adversary blurred in the dimly lit dungeon.
Evander leaned in, his voice a silk-threaded threat. "Tell me about the Shadows, Aeliyx. What do they want? Who leads them?"
Aeliyx's jaw tightened, the mention of the Shadows sending ripples of tension through the air. "You're barking up the wrong tree, Evander. I don't know anything about them."
Evander, unsatisfied, circled back to his chessboard. "And Raedier? What's his role in all this? Is he your partner, or is he playing a game of his own?"
Raedier, his own secrets tightly guarded, maintained a stone-faced composure. Aeliyx, however, offered a cryptic smile. "Raedier is loyal to those he trusts. Unlike some."
Evander, frustrated by the lack of answers, paced before Aeliyx. "You're making a grave mistake, Aeliyx. Cross me, and there'll be consequences."
Aeliyx, his defiance unbroken, retorted, "I'm not one of your pawns, Evander. Do what you will, but you won't break me."
As the interrogation unfolded, Raedier grappled with the internal storm. The charade he played was a dance on a razor's edge, and the price of deception weighed heavy on his shoulders.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 20, 2023 03:51 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Get him outta here. Raedier just unalive him already I know you got the stuff on ya!!!
Salems Short StoriesDecember 20, 2023 04:21 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Heart of Granite
The dim light of the dungeon seemed to soften as Raedier and Aeliyx found a moment of respite in the midst of uncertainty. Aeliyx, still shackled but undaunted, regarded Raedier with a hint of mischief in his eyes.
"So, Raedier," Aeliyx began, a playful smile tugging at the corners of his lips, "how did you manage to get tangled up in all of this? I thought you were the expert at staying in the shadows."
Raedier, his gaze meeting Aeliyx's, couldn't help but chuckle. "Sometimes even shadows betray you. I was trying to protect you, and look where it got us."
Aeliyx's eyes sparkled with amusement. "Protect me, huh? Seems like you've landed us both in hot water with Evander."
Raedier, seizing the opportunity to flirt amidst the dire circumstances, leaned in with a sly grin. "Well, if being in trouble means spending more time with you, I'd say it's a price worth paying."
Aeliyx, feigning surprise, raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Is that your strategy, Raedier? Get us into enough trouble, and maybe I'll have no choice but to rely on you."
Raedier, playing along, adopted an exaggeratedly innocent expression. "Who, me? I'm just an innocent bystander caught up in all this chaos. You're the one who attracts trouble."
Aeliyx chuckled, the tension in the air momentarily forgotten. "If I recall, it was your idea to escape into the unknown in the first place. Trouble seems to follow you wherever you go."
Raedier, his eyes locking onto Aeliyx's, responded in a low, teasing tone. "Maybe trouble is just another word for adventure. And who wouldn't want to embark on an adventure with you?"
Aeliyx, though caught off guard, couldn't hide the warmth that spread across his face. "You're incorrigible, Raedier. Even in the face of danger, you find a way to flirt."
Raedier, undeterred, leaned closer, his voice a whispered promise. "What can I say? I find it hard to resist when the danger comes in the form of someone as captivating as you."
Salems Short StoriesDecember 20, 2023 04:22 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Hehehe more.. :)
Salems Short StoriesDecember 20, 2023 05:27 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
alright, so warning: bit of gore.
This is a story based on a memory from a while ago in kindergarten. I don't remember Bella at all after this, my memories suck past the age of 12 but I can't remember anything about her except for this:
(gore-y at the end)
~
The day started like any other. My mom dropped me off at school, and as I walked through the halls, the memories of that particular day seemed to fade away. It was during a painting session in class that the fragments of that day began to resurface.
Beside me, my friend Bella and I were engrossed in creating our masterpieces, our brushes dancing on the canvas in tandem. The subject of our paintings escaped me, but the conversation we shared remains etched in my memory. Bella, out of the blue, uttered a peculiar statement, "Did you know if you don't talk, you'll lose your voice forever?" I dismissed it as a mere attempt to spook me, shaking my head in disbelief. Speaking wasn't my forte, and I believed she was just trying to play on that fact.
The day unfolded, and my recollection skipped to the closing moments of the school hours. I found myself with an iPad, engrossed in a Lego building game. It was then that Bella, with a haunting tone, resumed her storytelling. "I remember my brother once had to go to the hospital because he had something stuck in his throat. It looked really bad, blood everywhere." The details she delved into faded from my memory, leaving behind a disturbing image of an object tearing through someone's throat.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 20, 2023 05:44 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
The maze story, this one has no gore.
These are genuine memories I have and they're super weird ^^"
~
In the hazy corridors of my childhood, during a time when exact ages elude my memory, my mom's friends opened a store. I believe it was something like "Dandelion" or perhaps "Dandelion"-something. In those early years, I frequently found myself accompanying my mom to their store, a place filled with the enticing aroma of dried apples that were deemed treats. I recall not particularly liking the dried apples, but in the spirit of gratitude, I consumed them nonetheless.
One vivid memory unfolds as I strolled along the store's aisle, and suddenly, the scene shifted. I found myself outdoors amidst a congregation of tents, each sheltering vendors peddling their wares. Amidst this bustling marketplace, a towering shadow person caught my attention, and without second thoughts, I trailed behind them. As if guided by an invisible force, I soon discovered myself ensnared in a labyrinthine maze.
Panic set in as the stone walls enclosed around me, reminiscent of a bygone era. In my distress, the shadow person reappeared, a mysterious figure leading me through the perplexing twists and turns. This peculiar dance repeated five times, each encounter intensifying my sense of bewilderment. Finally, on the last rendezvous, the enigmatic silhouette guided me out of the perplexing maze.
The stone structure of the maze, evoking ancient times, stood in stark contrast to the reality I knew. It left an indelible mark on my mind, prompting me to question the origin of this strange memory.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us