Wolf Play : Ollies Art Shack
Chatbox
 distant-screams
09:32:03 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's so fun xD i've got two comms right now for designs by me and i'm excited to work on them
 Zeraphia
09:31:58 Spooky Vah
Ollie

That hair is fabulous. I love it
 Eternity
09:31:42 ET
beetle
Hard agree, it makes my day
 Zeraphia
09:31:27 Spooky Vah
Katy

All the time XD
 Faulty Demons
09:31:18 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism? :)
-Click-
 distant-screams
09:31:05 katy | beetle
i think the best part about both designing adopts and doing commissions is occasionally getting to draw the designs you've made lol
 weest
09:30:54 monty / weest
hey, does anyone remember there being talk of a Halloween event like Valentine's where there's a pelt boost available in wolf party for 24h? Or am I misremembering
 The Amethyst
09:30:41 Dart
Techno

First 100 enemies I've seen in awhile
 BuggyOs
09:30:28 Bug-a-boo
purge
see, I was scared, but not as much as my sister. Vaccines still make me nervous, because they don't hurt but just feel weird. I'm thinking about getting a piercing but I'm nevous. My sister however is still scared of shots but not other needle things
 The Amethyst
09:30:13 Dart
I remember me desperately trying to escape the room while getting a shot lost a boot in the process
 technoblade
09:30:10 Lil Techy | Techno
103 enemies in forest weee
 Arachne
09:29:09 Ara/Kat
Dart
i have a core memory of sobbing when i was little when i had to get a needle, i was the same >.>
 Purgatory
09:28:58 Purge/Purse/Pug
Buggs
Believe it or not, so was I as a kid up into my early teens but now I get tattoos/vaccinations just fine XD just woke up one day and stopped caring
 The Amethyst
09:28:52 Dart
Buggy

Huh.
 The Amethyst
09:28:38 Dart
ET

yup
 Eternity
09:28:16 ET
Techno
Hopefully haha, my classes are usually a bit chaotic.
 BuggyOs
09:28:00 Bug-a-boo
Dart
I think it's funny cause my sister, still scared of shots, got multiple piercings
 Eternity
09:27:52 ET
Amethyst
Same here haha. You in the UK?

BuggyOs
I'm glad! It's a really quick process in my experience - literally took under 5 mins for me as my nurse was hella experienced haha. Your nurse/doctor will probably explain what they're going to do first, I'd assume!
 The Amethyst
09:27:16 Dart
I'm terrified of needles I was horrible at getting shots when I was alot younger
 BuggyOs
09:26:27 Bug-a-boo
Purge
My sister used to be so scared of needles she had to be restrained by my mom and a few other nurses to get her still enough to give her vaccines

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Rattlesnake : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1    2    3    4 

Ollies Art ShackSeptember 25, 2023 07:51 AM

SpiritGuardian

Darkseeker

Give Award
--

Edited at February 28, 2024 10:00 AM by SpiritGuardian
Ollies Art ShackFebruary 21, 2024 04:52 AM

Royoke

Neutral

Give Award
Was on a hiatus due to some family issues,
Art can be resumed now that I've returned. if you posted a form and still want the art you order way back when repost that form ! I'll get it drawn <3
tentatively taking new orders now as well <3

Edited at February 21, 2024 04:52 AM by Royoke
Ollies Art ShackFebruary 25, 2024 06:08 PM

*.+Mirage+.*

Neutral

Give Award
Hey before I fill out a form I have a couple questions, one being if this is still open and the second being if you are able to do pieces that look glitched out?
Thank you for your time!
Pack ID: 287552
Art type: glitched out Headshot
Character:
Miriage (full set of antlers do not have to be visible)
Shading?: not necessary
Background: (transparent or colored?) transparent or a dark red/blue/purple whichever you as the artist think would end up looking the best

Edited at February 29, 2024 09:01 AM by *.+Mirage+.*
Ollies Art ShackFebruary 28, 2024 04:33 AM

The Shadow Lurkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Apologies in advanced for the whole lot of images in the linked galleries. I wanted to try and make sure you had every angle you needed. Though let me know if you need any other photos; I have over 2k of them, and can get more lol
When the images say "right" or "left", I mean the cat's right or left.
Also, more than happy to pay extra due to complexity :3
Pack ID: 263513
Type: Advance reference sheet, with sketch page, of my irl cat, Molli
Description/Pictures: Click (links to a gallery on postimage)
I would love as much detail as reasonable, while understanding her design will need to be simplified as she's got a ton of little details.
I would like at least some things that make her unique, such as: stripes on her legs, chest, and tail; dark tail tip; white jaw and throat; lighter around eyes; tiniest gingerish spot on head above M marking; black under feet; different colored paws and paw pads; and her tiny ear tufts.
She is a small (6-7 lbs), anxious cat, but is very sweet and loving to me and my partner. She loves human food and playing.
Wanted Information: Standard side views, front view head shot, face emotes, and I would love something to show her different paw pads. Text can just be her name. Though if you are able to, I wouldn't mind having a version that points out her "unique" markings, and one without.

Pack ID: 263513
Type: Advance reference sheet, with sketch page, of my irl cat, Sandi
Description/Pictures: Click (links to a gallery on postimage)
I would love as much detail as reasonable, while understanding she doesn't have a whole lot to go off of.
I would like some things that make her unique, such as: stripes on her legs, chest, and tail; lighter jaw and throat; lighter around eyes; M marking (not necessarily unique, but almost hidden); she's missing her top left canine. Paw pads are mostly the same - pink with some small freckles.
She is a little larger, just recently getting to her goal weight. She is a very sweet loving and friendly cat who is chill around anyone. She does get cranky when she wants to be fed, and gets jealous of her sister.
Wanted Information: Standard side views, front view head shot, face emotes, and I would love something to show her that her tooth is missing, would also love at least one paw pad view. Text can just be her name. Though if you are able to, I wouldn't mind having a version that points out her "unique" markings, and one without.
(All photos in linked galleries were taken by and belong to myself.)
Ollies Art ShackFebruary 29, 2024 10:25 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is the anniversary of my sister being born... And anniversary?
Ollies Art ShackMarch 1, 2024 01:25 AM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award
type: flat
Description/pictures: beanie weenie (design is symmetrical)
wanted information: refrence of each side of his body, a straight on head shot, a tail refrence, paw refrence. also his name, gender and color pallet refrence
Ollies Art ShackMarch 2, 2024 04:17 AM

Royoke

Neutral

Give Award

Austan vindar said:
Is the anniversary of my sister being born... And anniversary?

haha that would count as a birthday no? if you're wanting a piece for your sibling then you may use the birthday discount <3

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us