Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see
 technoblade
01:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
honestly though
 distant-lands
01:45:30 katy | beetle
the name confuses me sometimes 😔
 technoblade
01:45:18 Lil Techy | Techno
katy

i thought they were born dark not light
 distant-lands
01:45:06 katy | beetle
LOL i had it the wrong way, they get lighter* not darker
 technoblade
01:44:41 Lil Techy | Techno
born with black fur that turns white over time

basically mela to albino over time
 distant-lands
01:44:30 katy | beetle
they just get darker over-time. works the same way as vitiligo, different art for different years of the wolf's life.
 starmutt
01:43:52 marsh | they/it
im still confused how black phase works lmao
 365partygirl
01:43:28 ⑅ ♥̩
im so mad this isnt even my main account 😭😭😭
 technoblade
01:42:16 Lil Techy | Techno
fucking sniped damn
 technoblade
01:41:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Partygirl

and she's a heavyweight!
 distant-lands
01:41:45 katy | beetle
that's some insane luck. and a HW too!
 365partygirl
01:40:42 ⑅ ♥̩
first try hello??
-WP Click-
 technoblade
01:39:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

It's been crazy, I've made so much this month alone.
 Enigma
01:37:49 
@techno
I see your hoard has turned you into a Smaug xD super fair, I find myself stingier when I have more vs less funds

@Continental
Pretty much anything of mine is yours if you want lol you know I'm on my way out <3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -3
Cheetah : 0
Brown Bear : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    97    98    99    100    101   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 23, 2024 07:16 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
I got Sia's opinions on Deirdre and Lola done so far. Working on her opinion on Gore next, and after I'll probably do her opinion on Iraven. ^^
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 23, 2024 08:40 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
cries this is so cute
ThisIsAPackName said:

okay, this is a bit late, but... here are the crew opinions!

Deidre

Sweet girl! Iravan likes her determination to get the job done, whatever the job is. She hasn't been around long, but pirates get menially injured enough for them to know her schtick. One of his favorite hobbies (among many) is to stare intently at her work while she casts her magic on an injury of his. It's interesting, the nonpermanence of every injury he does -- he almost takes it as an excuse to be extra reckless and get injured more for the fun of watching her do it, but it's slightly difficult to get a cut with his scales and tough skin and he'd rather not get any blunt-force trauma. He'll certainly come to her with puppy-dog eyes whenever he manages to get even a papercut though. He considers her a dear friend.

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 23, 2024 09:00 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:

Gore!

Celestine also has a lot of respect for Gore nowadays, but he absolutely used to secretly steal his shiny things. It’s not something he would EVER admit, much less verbally apologize for. He does feel a little guilty though, and stopped doing it a long time ago. He’ll sometimes sneak a tiny bit of his cut of loot in with Gore’s, but that’s the closest he’ll ever get to a sorry. He will very excitedly loan him his maps and discuss the stars with him, and honestly finds the fact that he’s quiet more approachable. Though his impulsiveness wearies him just as much as Lola’s does.

They have little nerd meetings every night where they just sit in the crow's nest and chatter Endlessly about stars and their Star Theories
Maybe they pick up more navigation skills from each other via sharing their cultures' respective constellations

Moff said:

Gore - Besties!! She absolutely adores spending time with Gore, especially when he tells her every fact he knows about various mythical creatures. Whenever she’s not in the kitchen, chances are she’s hanging out with Gore. Most of the time, whenever they (try to) read together, they end up bickering about how words are pronounced and need to bring in a third party just to tell them they’re both wrong. Gore has made her fall over multiple times through steering the ship while she was trying to reach high shelves, like he has gained a sixth sense to know whenever her balance is bad. She often gives Gore her shed fangs and he occasionally tells her the average length of the teeth.

i think when he's Bored and there's no other chores or things that need to be done in the ship, he likes to drop by her kitchen and just follow her around and yap about things while he cleans up behind her. 1) he gets to do some sort of job 2) gets to go on an Infodump Rampage 3) kitchen usually doesn't get a lot of traffic on slow days because everyone is either sleeping or doing other more overstimulating things to pass the time, and the kitchen makes a nice cozy refuge.

ThisIsAPackName said:

okay, this is a bit late, but... here are the crew opinions!

Gore

Gore swash-buckling Buckley! Iravan loves the guy, extraordinarily quiet and kind of shaky but a huge departure from the rest of the kind of cold-and-serious crew in that quietness. It's always a treat seeing him on the ship considering, as far as Iravan's concerned, it looks like he just teleports on there occasionally and disappears shortly after. Iravan always wonders how he does that, but he can't seem to get an answer out of the guy. He appreciates the mystery. He'll find out eventually. Whenever he does see them, though, he likes to give him an extra joyful greeting consider it's kind of like a special event. He considers him a dear friend.

Every time he gets referred to by that nickname he gets Twice as awkward because he's not used to having one of those
i headcanon the answer has always been "i just walked by you what do you mean you didn't see me" but Iravan thinks he's Fibbing because he teleports around too skillfully to have just walked by... (he really did though, he's just quiet and quick and Iravan is too high up to notice)
and maybe sometimes Gore really genuinely does teleport around because he's using the most secret paths he can manage on the ship to avoid any Unnecessary Side Conversations while he's up to important Gore business

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

ThisIsAPackName said:

He'll slip her a little bit of the money he gives to Lola as a treat, since he figures that people on land tend to love that.

Every time I look at this I just think of that "Cats can have a little salami... as a treat."
Nagas can have a little gold as a treat.

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
also GUYS we are almost at 100 pages yippee
kisses all of you
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 23, 2024 09:03 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Should the elves have a bounty on Morwenna's head or just the humans or both???

I really need to work on Mor's opinions on everyone..

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 23, 2024 09:06 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

Should the elves have a bounty on Morwenna's head or just the humans or both???

I really need to work on Mor's opinions on everyone..

probably both, but definitely the elves. this is considered their sea and in Perlicula, witchcraft is outlawed
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 07:22 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
I just wrote almost 400 words about Sia's opinion on Kai while I only wrote about 100 for her opinion on every other character-
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 07:48 AM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:

Gore!

Celestine also has a lot of respect for Gore nowadays, but he absolutely used to secretly steal his shiny things. It’s not something he would EVER admit, much less verbally apologize for. He does feel a little guilty though, and stopped doing it a long time ago. He’ll sometimes sneak a tiny bit of his cut of loot in with Gore’s, but that’s the closest he’ll ever get to a sorry. He will very excitedly loan him his maps and discuss the stars with him, and honestly finds the fact that he’s quiet more approachable. Though his impulsiveness wearies him just as much as Lola’s does.

They have little nerd meetings every night where they just sit in the crow's nest and chatter Endlessly about stars and their Star Theories
Maybe they pick up more navigation skills from each other via sharing their cultures' respective constellations

Absolutely. Star nerd get together hour. Having someone to talk to about something that was so important to him before he was cursed, and being able to teach a little what he had been taught about the stars would probably help with Celestine's sense of alienation from his past life. Like even if he's no longer a dragon that knowledge is still valuable and means something.

Also Celestine would be too flabbergasted about Ariadne grabbing his tail to even be mad. He probably didn't even think about that as something someone might do beforehand and now he's incredibly paranoid about it lmaoo

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 08:21 AM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:

Also Celestine would be too flabbergasted about Ariadne grabbing his tail to even be mad. He probably didn't even think about that as something someone might do beforehand and now he's incredibly paranoid about it lmaoo

She just really casually walks up behind him one day and grabs it, comparing their scales for a minute before saying "Weird." and leaving again. Does not say anything else, just immediately goes back to whatever she was doing before like she didn't just do some weird shit.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    97    98    99    100    101   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us