Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Transcendence
10:19:54 anti gen ai
Yeah uh once you get over 100 levels you do bet quite a bit of enemy count, which is supposed to be good right
 Revelry
10:19:44 Rev
What do I need to chase the banshee?
 technoblade
10:19:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Jungle used to be mine until I made much more in forest
 Hallow's Eve
10:19:18 Hallow, Eve
I am definitely a forest person. I used to be tundra. However, if I am exploring for relics, I go for desert
 Inferno Abyss
10:18:35 Raven, Flame
Narran
XD I have yet to explore much in Forest. Jungle is my go-to for long exploring trips <3
 Inferno Abyss
10:17:49 Raven, Flame
Narran
Because Jungle is fun >:3
 Narran Park
10:17:41 Sting
Sorry, forest...Emotionally attached to the forest
 Narran Park
10:17:20 Sting
Why am i soo emotionally attached to exploring the jungle...
Its lvl 26..all others are lvl 1 :D
 Transcendence
10:15:45 anti gen ai
Feathers*
 Transcendence
10:15:40 anti gen ai
Gwyn killing a lot of birds for these festhers huh
 Transcendence
10:14:26 anti gen ai
Oh i meant like using postimage to save images for sharing links. I share wip links sometimes through that

It is good for storing images though
 Continental Wolves
10:13:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I guess this palette will do since I dont have a Halloween themed one
 Rogue Whispers
10:13:09 Rogue is a Ghost
Right when I use a Lyre my explore moves run out
 technoblade
10:12:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Grimm

You can always do DeviantArt if you wanna deal with them
 The Grimm
10:12:13 
I am having trouble acquiring a TH code but I will check out post image.
 AshenCrow
10:10:56 Ashe, Crow
I skipped so many and just totally instaclicked randomly. I hate it
 Transcendence
10:10:40 anti gen ai
I just use post image or TH or hide everything forever
 The Grimm
10:10:31 
Techno,
I have a few pieces I eventually want to put on my profile (drawings and such) but I have nowhere to store them besides my iPad drawing app.
 technoblade
10:10:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Ashe

nooo!
 starmutt
10:10:00 marsh | they/it
i dont upload my unfinished stuff they so ugly </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +4
Jaguar : -4
Baboon : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    87    88    89    90    91   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 7, 2024 06:17 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

Wolf's Bane said:
For the waterfall cave, I was thinking, what if the cave was hard to discover, not because no one thought to look behind a waterfall, but because it's located in a very hard-to-reach-place?
Like, what if it's located in a series of cliffs and waterfalls that are hard to navigate and pretty dangerous for those who can't climb well?
All of the rivers and pools are shallow, but because wolves have to get wet to make it to the higher cliffs, it's easy to slip and fall. So, obviously, no wolf thought to actually try to explore the area due to it being so dangerous - until one did.
Notice how the large waterfall in the middle doesn't seem to land in any visible pools of water? It actually does, but the water flows into the cave. The first wolf who bothered to explore the area realized this and followed the hidden river into the cave.
My idea of the exterior looks something like this:
Over time, more and more secret passages were found, and as a result, more and more juveniles and pups started thinking it was a good idea to sneak out of camp to try and do a little exploring. This became known as "challenging the Bridge" (or whatever we're calling the cave).
What do you think?

I like it.. What if the juveniles and pups think it's their secret. But every adult knows like it's a hideout. They are iffy about the pups going but the juveniles they think it's funny cause it's nostalgic. And about the tunnels how about like there is a lot rain they get flooded. Maybe call it the passages/tunnels: Passage of Perserveance or Passage of Mysteries

What if another cause of tension in the pack is the debate between the adults about whether the juveniles and pups should be allowed to explore the territory without supervision?
One unspoken rule among the adults, though, is that when the juveniles do sneak out, all of them (yes, even Malakai) act like they have no idea where the pups and juveniles could have possibly gone, when they know very well that there's only a few places where the "missing" pups and juveniles could've gone.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 7, 2024 06:18 PM

Noquisi

Neutral

Give Award

What if another cause of tension in the pack is the debate between the adults about whether the juveniles and pups should be allowed to explore the territory without supervision?
One unspoken rule among the adults, though, is that when the juveniles do sneak out, all of them (yes, even Malakai) act like they have no idea where the pups and juveniles could have possibly gone, when they know very well that there's only a few places where the "missing" pups and juveniles could've gone.

I like this idea xD
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 7, 2024 06:43 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Wolf's Bane said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Wolf's Bane said:
For the waterfall cave, I was thinking, what if the cave was hard to discover, not because no one thought to look behind a waterfall, but because it's located in a very hard-to-reach-place?
Like, what if it's located in a series of cliffs and waterfalls that are hard to navigate and pretty dangerous for those who can't climb well?
All of the rivers and pools are shallow, but because wolves have to get wet to make it to the higher cliffs, it's easy to slip and fall. So, obviously, no wolf thought to actually try to explore the area due to it being so dangerous - until one did.
Notice how the large waterfall in the middle doesn't seem to land in any visible pools of water? It actually does, but the water flows into the cave. The first wolf who bothered to explore the area realized this and followed the hidden river into the cave.
Over time, more and more secret passages were found, and as a result, more and more juveniles and pups started thinking it was a good idea to sneak out of camp to try and do a little exploring. This became known as "challenging the Bridge" (or whatever we're calling the cave).
What do you think?

I like it.. What if the juveniles and pups think it's their secret. But every adult knows like it's a hideout. They are iffy about the pups going but the juveniles they think it's funny cause it's nostalgic. And about the tunnels how about like there is a lot rain they get flooded. Maybe call it the passages/tunnels: Passage of Perserveance or Passage of Mysteries

Malakai: I think pups will be big no no and juveniles go run amok. But be prepared for consequences that's on you.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 7, 2024 07:05 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

Wolf's Bane said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Wolf's Bane said:
What do you think?

Malakai: I think pups will be big no no and juveniles go run amok. But be prepared for consequences that's on you.

Wait, that's even better. The pups are always "magically" found by Malakai, while the juveniles get to do whatever they want until they come back to camp and get their self esteem ripped into shreds.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 7, 2024 09:12 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
What other landmarks do you guys think would be nice to include in the territory, besides the waterfall cave?
Suggestions:
- romantic flower field with plenty of herbs (proposed by Dawnforest)
- a series of mountain slopes that aren't too steep, but they're abundant in large prey and become deadly in the winter due to avalanches
- a shallow-ish river that flows from the waterfalls near the waterfall cave
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 8, 2024 08:28 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Wolf's Bane said:
What other landmarks do you guys think would be nice to include in the territory, besides the waterfall cave?
Suggestions:
- romantic flower field with plenty of herbs (proposed by Dawnforest)
- a series of mountain slopes that aren't too steep, but they're abundant in large prey and become deadly in the winter due to avalanches
- a shallow-ish river that flows from the waterfalls near the waterfall cave

Maybe a briar patch kinda area, that has a bunch of caves and tunnels made from briars and grass?
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 8, 2024 10:46 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry! Didn't notice this when I posted the pairings. I'll sort all that out now.

Glowing Ambers said:

Crazydayz said:
Characters needing pairings sorted
-
Males
Jarkek
Ash
Sikúnguaĸ
-
Females
Ivory
Willow
Liu

Willow is a mated pair with Jarkek, in the process of getting in contact with the other acc that play the character but if all goes well Ash will be with Liu

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 8, 2024 10:47 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Actually, it all alligns properly lol. Never mind!

Crazydayz said:
Sorry! Didn't notice this when I posted the pairings. I'll sort all that out now.

Glowing Ambers said:

Crazydayz said:
-
Males
Jarkek
Ash
Sikúnguaĸ
-
Females
Ivory
Willow
Liu

Willow is a mated pair with Jarkek, in the process of getting in contact with the other acc that play the character but if all goes well Ash will be with Liu

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 8, 2024 10:50 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
im so exited to start :D
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 8, 2024 11:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
lol your all good!

Crazydayz said:
Actually, it all alligns properly lol. Never mind!

Crazydayz said:

Glowing Ambers said:

Crazydayz said:
-
Males
Jarkek
Ash
Sikúnguaĸ
-
Females
Ivory
Willow
Liu

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    87    88    89    90    91   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us