09:25:35 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My cat always wants to play fetch when I'm trying to do stuff
 Everlasting Torment
09:23:30 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Eternal Calamity
09:21:17 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fair, glad you've got a couple rps going! Hope you're having fun with them!
 Ámor
09:20:28 On haitus
@Eternal
its fun lol, ive mostly focused on work and stuff but i do have a few rps going on
 Eternal Calamity
09:19:47 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fun, how's that been going?
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   117 

Burning Embers | Discussion ThreadMay 26, 2022 10:48 AM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Because I want to, I'm gonna splurge some shower thoughts on y'all. Answer if you dare.

Shower thought 1: What if all the dragons were still dragons except they were the noodly chinese dragon? What if the students didn't know that their dragons would look like that? Would they freak out? Be excited or disappointed?

Shower thought 2: What kind of dragon would your character be? What would your dragon look like as a human?

Shower Thought 3: What if there was a ball before the raid? Or a tournament? Just something to make them dress up and get their hair done and stuff. What would be the prize of the tournament (if there was one)? Is there magic in this world? Where will the students take refuge after the raid?

Burning Embers | Discussion ThreadMay 26, 2022 10:51 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I can take more time to answer the first two later, but I would be happy to include something like the third in the rp? A ball to induct the new group of Dragon Riders would make sense. A tournament could be held for the team to show their skills, where they need training, etc.

Argos said:
Because I want to, I'm gonna splurge some shower thoughts on y'all. Answer if you dare.

Shower thought 1: What if all the dragons were still dragons except they were the noodly chinese dragon? What if the students didn't know that their dragons would look like that? Would they freak out? Be excited or disappointed?

Shower thought 2: What kind of dragon would your character be? What would your dragon look like as a human?

Shower Thought 3: What if there was a ball before the raid? Or a tournament? Just something to make them dress up and get their hair done and stuff. What would be the prize of the tournament (if there was one)? Is there magic in this world? Where will the students take refuge after the raid?

Burning Embers | Discussion ThreadMay 26, 2022 10:58 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hoho, interesting.

Thought 1: I kind of like that concept. Chinese dragons have such a neat anatomy and look so interesting. I feel like it would be fun to RP as one. Plus, they look hella majestic. I can't speak for others, but Roxanne would be pretty intrigued. What about Hart? I imagine he'd be petrified since they'd have a more worm-like appearance. Would he be scared? >:)

Thought 2: I think Roxanne would be a dark dragon or an earth dragon, mainly because they appear more stern and stoic-looking. She would definitely not be a fire one-

And I have made Vasuki into a human character already! He's described as an academic guy. Pitch black hair, super tall and lanky. More on the lithe side. He's the definition of dark academia. Very smart, always wears suits or sweater vests, serious. Takes his work very seriously.

Thought 3: I think a tournament would be fun, same with a ball. We can have them interact and explore relationships more. Not sure what the prize would be for the tournament, perhaps a certain rank? They are considered the "star" of the students? Ooh, magic would be interesting as well. If dragons exist, does magic too? I'm looking at you, Imp.

Burning Embers | Discussion ThreadMay 26, 2022 11:04 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Well,
To be honest. If Dragons exist, it would make sense for Magic too.
Perhaps that kingdom that attacks them are magic users hoping to take over the dragons to increase their own power and become unstoppable. They know they have to destroy the current Dragon Riders, otherwise the Dragons will never submit, and Ederia will never completely fall, hence why they've chosen to eradicate the Dragon Riders for that Kingdom.

I was anticipating the Riders retreating to land unclaimed my man, one that is untamed and wild. Their existence would, for a short moment, go unknown to the attacking Kingdom, however, they would discover the escapees existence eventually, and send skilled hunters after them to bring them down.

But I would like one Dragon rider, maybe two, to be moles for this attacking kingdom for one reason or another. Feeding them information and sabotaging things when they can without raising suspicion.

As for the Prize for the Tournament, I was thinking a Rank would be the reward to. Perhaps someone to be trained to be the leader of the next group of Dragon Riders like what Nico is to them? So they would be his understudy until the next group is chosen.
Burning Embers | Discussion ThreadMay 26, 2022 11:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Update
Just a Reminder that All Reservations Will Need to be Done by 6 Pm Game Time, as I plan on Opening the Rp Around them. Any not finished by then will be removed.

Burning Embers | Discussion ThreadMay 26, 2022 11:25 AM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
1) Tenebris, you are quite right. The chinese dragon's anatomy would remind him of his worm dream. Given that it was so long ago and that these dragons are huge, he might start to think that the dream was not about worms but a giant, sticky dragon.
---
2) Hart would like to think that he'd be a light dragon, majestic, good and wise. But really he'd either be a dark dragon, because they are intelligent but elusive, or a water dragon (oh the horror!) because they are also intelligent and territorial (Hart is protective over his stuff).
---
3) I thought of the ball because Cea and Hart would have a hair day and because describing fancy clothes is fun (especially since it is medieval-based...). Also, would the dragons attend? Would the push their shy rider towards their crush? Would they eat all the food? I know Dan would. The tournament would be great and it would include the dragons more, them being more actively involved. It would test the rider and the dragon's communication skills and their relationship as well as their actual diving skills, shooting skills, etc. I think the prize could be a ribbon because an actual trophy is a bit too big and bulky and pricy to make. At least with a ribbon you could wear it. A title would be fine too. It could be bragging rights. Maybe if the tournament was before the ball, they would be introduced as *blows trumpet* "[insert name] the Champion of the Autumn Tournament" or something
Burning Embers | Discussion ThreadMay 26, 2022 11:35 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Roleplay Timeline
WIP

Event Title Event Description
Choosing Ceremony This will be at the very beginning of the Rp. This is when the Riders will be introduced to the dragons and the latter will pick who their rider is. Once every dragon has chosen their rider, they will be introduced to their Squad leader, before having to complete their first test: The First Ride.

The First Ride is exactly as it sounds. This will be the first time the rider has ever ridden their dragon. This is exceptionally dangerous as they will have no tack to keep them on their dragon, and it's likely the dragons will make it a difficult ride to see if their rider has what it takes, etc.
The Tournament This is a tournament that is held a few days after the initial choosing ceremony. It's unlikely anyone will perform well, but they aren't supposed to. This is a test to determine where each rider is at, what their skills are, their strengths and weaknesses, etc. This is to determine who will be the next group of Dragon Riders' Leader, like how Nicodemus is to this group. It's an honorable title to earn, but it can only be earned by this tournament. The judges will be the Three Leaders of different squads, including Nicodemus, as whoever wins will be his understudy.

All the tasks of the tournament will have a victor, but if the Judges decide that someone else is a better fit, they can over rule it.
The Ball This event will be held 1-2 days after the Tournament ends. It's to introduce the new group of Dragon Riders to the existing ones. It's also to allow them to get to know each other as a group, so that they can start building their bonds and relationships. Afterall, a group can only do well if they trust one another. This is to begin that process.
The Attack This is when the Kingdom will be attacked. The dragon riders will be eradicated in one way or another. It'll occur the night of the ball, likely as it's ending or after it already as to ensure the greatest chance of success for the attacking Kingdom. Multiple things will occur during this time that will be devastating, but one thing is for sure, our new group of riders will have to escape with their lives and flee the Kingdom they've grown up in. By the dawn of the new day, they will be all the remains of the Dragon Riders of Ederia.

After the Attack, the Kingdom that is taking over will send a group of Mercenaries after the escapees in order to bring them back or simply slaughter them. This foe will be dangerous and skilled, and they'll have something hidden up their sleeves that the Riders have never experienced before.

Burning Embers | Discussion ThreadMay 26, 2022 11:40 AM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oooo, we got some drama!!
Burning Embers | Discussion ThreadMay 26, 2022 11:41 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
I love it.
Burning Embers | Discussion ThreadMay 26, 2022 12:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm actually proud of all I've done so far. I have the Timeline, as well as the Mercenaries Outline.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   117 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us