Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Tropical Pickle
03:26:48 Tropickle
300 since the start of the event? Or just from today?
 Magnus Bane
03:25:41 Mag/Maggy
Pickle
Disappointment lol. I need to sleep
 Tropical Pickle
03:22:33 Tropickle
Mag
Are you pleased or disappointed? XD
 Magnus Bane
03:20:47 Mag/Maggy
Bruh
6 brains off 300
 Celestial Saga
03:08:03 Queen / Jo
Hey Urux
 Urux
03:07:20 Urox
Celestial
Hi there <3
 Urux
03:07:10 Urox
Desti
Oh my goodness, that cannot be fun to deal with.

I think I recall talking to you briefly a while ago about that pain, I'm sorry to hear it's still causing problems for you <3

Sanctus is my baby boy. -WP Click-
 Celestial Saga
03:05:26 Queen / Jo
Hello
 Destinations End
03:05:12 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Urux
Ah ^^'
Who is Sanctus?

I am trying to, unsuccessfully, distract myself from the amount of pain I am in by multitasking several different things.
I am actually often mostly awake at this time if i am being honest ^^'
I just haven't slept at all yet because of how much pain I am currently in. I really only get a couple hours sleep a night on average
 Magnus Bane
02:54:17 Mag/Maggy
I should sleep
 Urux
02:50:19 Urox
Desti
Procrastinating uni work as per usual and admiring Sanctus lol
You? I see that you're up late
 Destinations End
02:49:16 Toliska, Desti, Coy
What's everyone up to
 Star Tha AOD
02:47:35 i stalk chat (Star)
ZEFHYR
i'm actually curious about that because i can't get it to work
 Willow Creek
02:41:13 
It's bugged
 ZEFHYR
02:37:04 
whassup with the nose pushing thing?
 Urux
02:35:20 Urox
What the actual f-
Sanctus just threw another dark fallow - what is going on?1
 Destinations End
02:18:38 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Transcendence
<3
I'll try my best as best I can.

Hopefully you can get some sleep soon
 Transcendence
02:15:22 anti gen ai
Destii<3 please take cAre
 Transcendence
02:14:58 anti gen ai
I need sLEEP
 Transcendence
02:14:51 anti gen ai
Im very smart
Forgetting to use my own tone tags 💀

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +5
Black Bear : -3
Jaguar : -4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 4, 2024 10:20 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also, sorry if I might have spammed you
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 4, 2024 10:21 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll show you a drawing of my character
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 4, 2024 10:28 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nevermind couldnt figure out how
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 4, 2024 10:43 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

plot points:

Tuscany gets killed because he finds out about Visani and Malakai's secret love relationship. Tuscany is now Clem's father

Keanu poinsoned the first litter of pups of Clem's. to get revenge back at Malakai. One survived but Keanu whacked it too but covered it by natural causes. Which teh grief process is what made Malakai fall in love with Visani

Clem will be preggo

Edited at January 4, 2024 10:44 AM by Nirvana_Sky
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 4, 2024 10:49 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes they would be half siblings. And father is HUo for Lycus. They are just raised to believe they're full siblings. And kalevala thinks her father is Huo. The only good thing is that she looks like Visani and only has Malakai's killer blue eyes.

_Moonshadow_ said:
that sounds good! just checking, Kalevala and Lycus would be half siblings correct? and whoever Visani's mate is would be Lycus's father (still not sure who that is, i'll have to do some digging)

Nirvana_Sky said:

I have an idea...

If Clem figures out other than the suspicions of Tuscany before he dies. Kalevala confirms it after Malakai tells her that he is her father. But Visani was sworn to secrecy due to Malakai's guilt of being nasty. As he threatened to kill Visani and Kalevala and he already does tried to kill Kalevala as pup with herb and gives the antidote later on before she dies. He shows he isn't above killing his own offspring to stay on top. Visani and him still have a fling do to her fear of him.. it shows how menacing he can be.

Thoughts/suggestions

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 4, 2024 11:00 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
I made a possibe new plot twist A lone wolf has been causing trouble for the pack. Stealing prey, and herbs, and sometimes attacking lone pack wolves near the border. The pack thought they could deal with the wolf but the loner has proven to clever to catch. Always disappearing whenever more pack wolves get close. It's rare to catch a glimpse of this wolf's face. They are usually covered in mud that hides most of their scent. The pack somehow is able to catch this wolf. It could be injured and not able to escape or just bad luck for it and good luck for the pack.
the lone wolf could be an exile / wolf Maliaki was to kill that escaped that knows a heavily guarded pack secret.

Crazydayz said:
HELP- I came back to 118 notifications- What are you guys planning?

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 4, 2024 11:03 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dawnforest said:
I made a possibe new plot twist A lone wolf has been causing trouble for the pack. Stealing prey, and herbs, and sometimes attacking lone pack wolves near the border. The pack thought they could deal with the wolf but the loner has proven to clever to catch. Always disappearing whenever more pack wolves get close. It's rare to catch a glimpse of this wolf's face. They are usually covered in mud that hides most of their scent. The pack somehow is able to catch this wolf. It could be injured and not able to escape or just bad luck for it and good luck for the pack.
the lone wolf could be an exile / wolf Maliaki was to kill that escaped that knows a heavily guarded pack secret.

Crazydayz said:

I forgot about this one. But I remain iffy as I believe a lone wolf character NPC or not would just rattle this roleplay from what is the underlying problem in the pack. I believe it should plots that is central to the pack. No outside problems other than weather events.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 4, 2024 01:38 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
I honestly have to agree with Nirvana here. Sorry Dawn! That would make for a great seperate roleplay though.

Nirvana_Sky said:

Dawnforest said:

Crazydayz said:

I forgot about this one. But I remain iffy as I believe a lone wolf character NPC or not would just rattle this roleplay from what is the underlying problem in the pack. I believe it should plots that is central to the pack. No outside problems other than weather events.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 4, 2024 01:41 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thanks! I'll add these to the plot points sheet

Nirvana_Sky said:

plot points:

Tuscany gets killed because he finds out about Visani and Malakai's secret love relationship. Tuscany is now Clem's father

Keanu poinsoned the first litter of pups of Clem's. to get revenge back at Malakai. One survived but Keanu whacked it too but covered it by natural causes. Which teh grief process is what made Malakai fall in love with Visani

Clem will be preggo

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 4, 2024 02:37 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Mountain pack said:
Nevermind couldnt figure out how

I don't know if you were accepted. But use postimage to upload your image and use direct link.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us