Boeing
11:25:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Why is it so hard to stop sating people's gambling addictions on WP XD
 Boeing
11:24:47 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hey Enigma
 Apothecary
11:24:40 Medicinally Autistic
I knowwww, I won't use more, but like I want to, but I already know it's not my lucky WP day or else I would've gotten a boost outta that.
 Enigma
11:24:14 
Freaky
 Boeing
11:24:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Nooo
Apothecary don't use more
 ZEFHYR
11:23:17 
I love when my pack leaves their mark in another den
 Luna👻
11:23:16 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m bored as hell, anyone want to fight my DHÂ’s?
 Tropical Pickle
11:22:54 Tropickle
Apo Well, your original budget was 9 CBs. So you could still use 6 XD
 Luna👻
11:22:54 Silver (She/her)
Good luck Mag!
 Magnus Bane
11:22:34 Mag/Maggy
You spy 1 Chupacabra.

Wish me luck x.x
 Everlasting Torment
11:21:31 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 SpookyPaws
11:21:22 Bugs || Ed
so heccin' CLOSE

Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 679
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Apothecary
11:20:41 Medicinally Autistic
I really want to use the rest of the coins :(
 Narran Park
11:19:37 Sting
your Axa pup is lovely Urox!
 Narran Park
11:18:06 Sting
Fair, and the Talents are quite low for my liking.
Ideally would be used to try for a Boost/Defect G3, but i am not attached to it either
 Urux
11:16:25 Urox
Narran
If you wanted to try and breed mela heroes, maybe but the rarity is quite low - a lot of it is coming from the eyes
 Revelry
11:15:47 Rev
Narra
He could be a good studs for you pack
 Narran Park
11:14:07 Sting
Should i change this pup to a Female?
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -5
Vicuna Wolf : +5
Arctic Fox : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    60    61    62    63    64   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:38 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
An unrelated question: What is the terrain of the pack's territory?
My personal suggestion: an alpine forest near a tundra or something.
Why?
- Good water source (from the snow).
- Difficult prey, challenging predators.
- Extremely harsh winters.
- The cold temperatures at night (except in summer, probably) could be as to why many pups die before reaching adulthood. This would explain why the mothers don't give birth to too many pups in the first place (lack of nutrients), and why not many of them survive/why we don't currently have a lot of pups. Many die of starvation or hypothermia.
- The reason why the tradition exists. It's mentioned that the tradition was created to help the pack survive during a particularly unbearable period of time. The tradition might exist because the forceful pairings (plus peer pressure) would allow more pups to be born, thus allowing for more future hunters and fighters, as well as expanding the pack.
- This type of terrain creates constant troubles for the pack, so we can come up with a lot of scenarios and interesting situations from this (like animal attacks, blizzards, food shortages, etc.)
- Someone (I think Dawnforest?) mentioned that the territory should have a flower field, mostly for romantic purposes (well, and because it's probably abundant in herbs). Alpine regions, even in steep areas, have beautiful flower fields.
- Mountains! Scenic areas! Imagery!
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:39 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Because in the their first litter it would be the reason Malakai got a mistress in the first place

Nirvana_Sky said:
I thought Spellbound and I kinda figured out it died from natural causes cause they were weak and all that

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:40 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah I think natural cause would be best

Nirvana_Sky said:
I thought Spellbound and I kinda figured out it died from natural causes cause they were weak and all that

That sounds interesting, but unless he basically groveled to her and gave an apology for harming her child then she wouldn't want anything to do with him let alone her children dealing with him. So unless he did truly apologized to her - then she would despise him

Essence of the Wolf said:

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:
I wonder how everyone within the pack thinks of Clem. Like she can be evil and be a bitch but she truly cares for her own and all that good stuff. Also she's open for possible friendships and someone sweeping her off her feet from her mate

Since Keanu ends up kind of working with Clem he can't hate her that much...
-
Alpine has no real reason to hate Clem or Malaki besides the fact that he is interested in Cascade and they will get in the way. Other than that he treats them as any other alpha pair, with the respect they deserve (or don't).
As Clems father, Tuscany has a strong attachment and relationship with Clem. As for Malaki, he has always had the outmost respect for him, except for when he finds about his mistress.
Keanu despises Malaki with every cell in his body, but has no strong opinions on Clem. Compared to Malaki, Clem is much more respectable.

Wait.
If we are actually incorporating the part where Keanu is responsible for the death of one of Clem's pups, then...
Oh, this is going to be interesting.

I would love if we could, it would be their first litter like suggested. we can pretend he just had a fight with Malaki and out of rage either did some thing with the newborn pups or fed something to Clem while she was pregnant. If he feeds her something while she's pregnant that makes more sense as to why the pups would be deformed.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:42 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I definitely love this. Romantic wintery settings makes my heart go brr. Not to mention, the creativity for dens. Should they be under the base of strong alpine trees? Or a large and formidable craig in the forest or mountain.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:
Why?
- The cold temperatures at night (except in summer, probably) could be as to why many pups die before reaching adulthood. This would explain why the mothers don't give birth to too many pups in the first place (lack of nutrients), and why not many of them survive/why we don't currently have a lot of pups. Many die of starvation or hypothermia.
- The reason why the tradition exists. It's mentioned that the tradition was created to help the pack survive during a particularly unbearable period of time. The tradition might exist because the forceful pairings (plus peer pressure) would allow more pups to be born, thus allowing for more future hunters and fighters, as well as expanding the pack.
- This type of terrain creates constant troubles for the pack, so we can come up with a lot of scenarios and interesting situations from this (like animal attacks, blizzards, food shortages, etc.)
- Someone (I think Dawnforest?) mentioned that the territory should have a flower field, mostly for romantic purposes (well, and because it's probably abundant in herbs). Alpine regions, even in steep areas, have beautiful flower fields.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:44 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
It would be interesting if the pack viewed Clem as more of a true leader than Malaki. Like they respect him and stuff but it's well known who has the pants/brains in the relationship if you know what I mean
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:45 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:
Because in the their first litter it would be the reason Malakai got a mistress in the first place

Nirvana_Sky said:

Actually, I realized something.
Well, first of all, even if the pup was killed by Keanu, Malakai would still give in to grief and get a mistress, just like if the pup died of natural causes. To him, there's no difference.
Second of all, Keanu being responsible for the death of the pup would make HIM the one at fault for the whole mistress thing. Malakai still has some responsibility and shouldn't have resorted to having a mistress, but in that case, Keanu would've been the one who (unintentionally) kickstarted that whole situation.
In the end, it depends on what you guys want. I do like having another wolf in the pack with bad intentions, though.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:47 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spellbound said:
Yeah I think natural cause would be best

Nirvana_Sky said:

That sounds interesting, but unless he basically groveled to her and gave an apology for harming her child then she wouldn't want anything to do with him let alone her children dealing with him. So unless he did truly apologized to her - then she would despise him

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:
I wonder how everyone within the pack thinks of Clem. Like she can be evil and be a bitch but she truly cares for her own and all that good stuff. Also she's open for possible friendships and someone sweeping her off her feet from her mate

Since Keanu ends up kind of working with Clem he can't hate her that much...
-
Alpine has no real reason to hate Clem or Malaki besides the fact that he is interested in Cascade and they will get in the way. Other than that he treats them as any other alpha pair, with the respect they deserve (or don't).
As Clems father, Tuscany has a strong attachment and relationship with Clem. As for Malaki, he has always had the outmost respect for him, except for when he finds about his mistress.
Keanu despises Malaki with every cell in his body, but has no strong opinions on Clem. Compared to Malaki, Clem is much more respectable.

Wait.
If we are actually incorporating the part where Keanu is responsible for the death of one of Clem's pups, then...
Oh, this is going to be interesting.

I would love if we could, it would be their first litter like suggested. we can pretend he just had a fight with Malaki and out of rage either did some thing with the newborn pups or fed something to Clem while she was pregnant. If he feeds her something while she's pregnant that makes more sense as to why the pups would be deformed.

This is under the assumption that Clem knew about what Keanu did. If she didn't, then... she's going to explode later.
Regardless, it's up to you guys. I have no objection to having the pup die of natural causes.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:52 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spellbound said:
I definitely love this. Romantic wintery settings makes my heart go brr. Not to mention, the creativity for dens. Should they be under the base of strong alpine trees? Or a large and formidable craig in the forest or mountain.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:
Why?

The two things that made me attracted to this kind of setting in the first place was the fact that it was accurate lore-wise and the potential it had for the story and the territory itself.
I personally love each den being different (having submitted my personal interpretation of the camp map to Crazy), so I can imagine a lot for an alpine environment. For some reason, I'm also in love with rivers running through the center of camps and surrounded by cliffs.
I imagine the nursery and the elder's den would be in a bush or something nice and warm. Maybe there would be cliffs and rocks around the camp for the juveniles and pups to play around on, and a ledge/rock pile for the alphas to give their speeches. And maybe a fallen tree can make the roof of another den. Idk. There's too much potential.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 08:05 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
More detailed version: A lone wolf ( preferably a character I make) has been causing trouble for the pack. Stealing prey, and herbs, and sometimes attacking lone pack wolves near the border. The pack thought they could deal with the wolf but the loner has proven to clever to catch. Always disappearing whenever more pack wolves get close. It's rare to catch a glimpse of this wolf's face. They are usually covered in mud that hides most of their scent. The pack somehow is able to catch this wolf. It could be injured and not able to escape or just bad luck for it and good luck for the pack.
the lone wolf could be an exile / wolf Maliaki was to kill that escaped that knows a heavily guarded pack secret.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Dawnforest said:
Me coming up with a random plot twist thing:
What if a lone wolf was causing trouble in the pack by stealing prey attacking lone wolves or something. The lone wolf was exiled for the pack or knew one of the evil members. Eventually the lone wolf was caught.
They could know a secret about the pack or something?

Hmm...
A very interesting proposal. This would take the direction of the story in a whole new direction.
It's very vague as of now, but it has a lot of potential. As long as the others agree, this could be incorporated into the storyline.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 08:07 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hmmmmm. I mean if we do go this route - she would have a hard time working with him, without mauling him. So I would say as long as he came clean (either because of guilt or thinking she deserved the truth) then she'd appreciate his honesty and be less skeptical about working with him.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Actually, I realized something.
Well, first of all, even if the pup was killed by Keanu, Malakai would still give in to grief and get a mistress, just like if the pup died of natural causes. To him, there's no difference.
Second of all, Keanu being responsible for the death of the pup would make HIM the one at fault for the whole mistress thing. Malakai still has some responsibility and shouldn't have resorted to having a mistress, but in that case, Keanu would've been the one who (unintentionally) kickstarted that whole situation.
In the end, it depends on what you guys want. I do like having another wolf in the pack with bad intentions, though.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    60    61    62    63    64   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us