Gwyn is a big back and I hate him

Jk
 technoblade
11:30:45 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Boeing
11:30:25 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Tropickle
Hm. It should already have registered if you have it. Maybe go onto your relics or quest page? Not sure exactly why then
 Apothecary
11:29:55 Medicinally Autistic
Okay guys if you want them come get them
 Everlasting Torment
11:29:46 Anubis, Samael
Boe hang On what 😱
 Tropical Pickle
11:29:21 Tropickle
Oh! There's a hub?

I was also asking because I do already own the item. I kinda wanted to just find someone I could throw it at, and then have it tossed back lol
 Lady Chaos
11:29:17 
Anyone wanna Rp? Pm me!
 Boeing
11:28:19 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Tropickle
Yeah
That's why we have the Fetch Quest Trade hub :)
 Tropical Pickle
11:27:54 Tropickle
Meaning, I don't have to find it in explore for me to cross it off. Correct?
 Tropical Pickle
11:27:36 Tropickle
If I get a fetch quest, will it complete if someone send me the item?
 Forest Dwelling
11:26:54 Wolflocke Challenge
Just finished my latest art project:
-Click-

2 More left to go
 The Night Walker
11:26:33 Anemoia/Aedra
Freaky
 Boeing
11:25:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Why is it so hard to stop sating people's gambling addictions on WP XD
 Boeing
11:24:47 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hey Enigma
 Apothecary
11:24:40 Medicinally Autistic
I knowwww, I won't use more, but like I want to, but I already know it's not my lucky WP day or else I would've gotten a boost outta that.
 Enigma
11:24:14 
Freaky
 Boeing
11:24:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Nooo
Apothecary don't use more

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -5
Vicuna Wolf : +5
Arctic Fox : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    59    60    61    62    63   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:22 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

甜甜 said:
Actual question,
Am I going to wake up to 400 game notifications tomorrow?

Yes, probably more, I suggest you unsubscribe
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pffft. Imagine him having a good relationship with his sister in law lmao

Essence of the Wolf said:

Spellbound said:
He can be one of the girls as long as he didn't do anything to hurt her children

Spellbound said:
Girls supporting girls 💅🏽✨

Nirvana_Sky said:
I have a vision of the two wolves to take down Malakai is Clem and Kalevala.. they are the ones to take down the evil tyrant.

Can Keanu possibly help out? It's his life mission to take down Malaki

Yes ma'am 🫡

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:26 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

甜甜 said:
Actual question,
Am I going to wake up to 400 game notifications tomorrow?

Chances are, yes.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:26 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spellbound said:
I wonder how everyone within the pack thinks of Clem. Like she can be evil and be a bitch but she truly cares for her own and all that good stuff. Also she's open for possible friendships and someone sweeping her off her feet from her mate

Since Keanu ends up kind of working with Clem he can't hate her that much...
-
Alpine has no real reason to hate Clem or Malaki besides the fact that he is interested in Cascade and they will get in the way. Other than that he treats them as any other alpha pair, with the respect they deserve (or don't).
As Clems father, Tuscany has a strong attachment and relationship with Clem. As for Malaki, he has always had the outmost respect for him, except for when he finds about his mistress.
Keanu despises Malaki with every cell in his body, but has no strong opinions on Clem. Compared to Malaki, Clem is much more respectable.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:27 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:
Wouldn't it be interesting if a child of theirs that Clem favored went missing a while back- like from their first litter? Like they had 5 pups but it went down to four. And they were a bit disabled or weaker?
Also feelings on Clem having a current litter or being preggo

Nirvana_Sky said:

Wolf's Bane Pack said:
Hmm.... I was thinking about another plot twist that could possible tie into the whole mistress thing, too. I mean, we already have the whole Tuscany thing (did he realize that Malakai have a mistress, too?) that later leads to the pack finding out about Malakai's relationship.
Crazy and I were discussing pup mortality earlier, and we came up for a bunch of reasons as to why certain pups might not survive to adulthood - malnutrition, animal attacks, genetic reasons, stillborn, hypothermia/temperature-related reasons, etc.
What if a pup death turns out NOT to be an accident?
(I don't think Malakai would kill a pup, though. He wants the pack to expand, and is the one actively encouraging pairs to have pups. He's also shown "mercy" and "kindness" to weaker wolves in the past to get supporters.)

Malakai will NEVER kill a pup.. I mean don't take me wrong past 1.5 free game. But a little pup know. He likes a competition and better fight

Well... THAT would certainly cause some drama.
The culprit would definitely not be Malakai. He'd never wish death on his own pup. It could be someone else though...
*Ahem* and by that I mean, it could be someone who really, really hates Malakai, as mentioned before.
There was a list of wolves who could possibly have a villain arc a while back - pretty sure it was Moth (fueled by insecurities and wanting to have control over the situation), Kalevala (broken by Malakai only to find out he's her father), and... Keanu.
There is one wolf, not including Clem, who hates Malakai more than anyone.
(And technically, Silence has the right to hate Malakai as well, and while she does resent him, she's also too mentally detached from reality to actually do anything about her terrible pairing.)
Edit: Malakai grieving over his own child's death, leading to him getting a mistress, does make a lot of sense. It also proves how he could have an "emotional void" and struggles to fill it.

*gasp* THATS ME! KEANU HATES MALAKI
I'd be down for that, but how would Keanu interfere ?

Hmmm.
Your choice.
Where do Keanu's strengths lie?
Teamwork, right?
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:29 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dawnforest said:
Me coming up with a random plot twist thing:
What if a lone wolf was causing trouble in the pack by stealing prey attacking lone wolves or something. The lone wolf was exiled for the pack or knew one of the evil members. Eventually the lone wolf was caught.
They could know a secret about the pack or something?

Hmm...
A very interesting proposal. This would take the direction of the story in a whole new direction.
It's very vague as of now, but it has a lot of potential. As long as the others agree, this could be incorporated into the storyline.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:30 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spellbound said:
I wonder how everyone within the pack thinks of Clem. Like she can be evil and be a bitch but she truly cares for her own and all that good stuff. Also she's open for possible friendships and someone sweeping her off her feet from her mate

-
Alpine has no real reason to hate Clem or Malaki besides the fact that he is interested in Cascade and they will get in the way. Other than that he treats them as any other alpha pair, with the respect they deserve (or don't).
As Clems father, Tuscany has a strong attachment and relationship with Clem. As for Malaki, he has always had the outmost respect for him, except for when he finds about his mistress.
Keanu despises Malaki with every cell in his body, but has no strong opinions on Clem. Compared to Malaki, Clem is much more respectable.

Wait.
If we are actually incorporating the part where Keanu is responsible for the death of one of Clem's pups, then...
Oh, this is going to be interesting.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:33 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
I thought Spellbound and I kinda figured out it died from natural causes cause they were weak and all that
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:35 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
I could put more detail in if everyone
wants.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Dawnforest said:
Me coming up with a random plot twist thing:
What if a lone wolf was causing trouble in the pack by stealing prey attacking lone wolves or something. The lone wolf was exiled for the pack or knew one of the evil members. Eventually the lone wolf was caught.
They could know a secret about the pack or something?

Hmm...
A very interesting proposal. This would take the direction of the story in a whole new direction.
It's very vague as of now, but it has a lot of potential. As long as the others agree, this could be incorporated into the storyline.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 07:35 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:

-

Wait.
If we are actually incorporating the part where Keanu is responsible for the death of one of Clem's pups, then...
Oh, this is going to be interesting.

I would love if we could, it would be their first litter like suggested. we can pretend he just had a fight with Malaki and out of rage either did some thing with the newborn pups or fed something to Clem while she was pregnant. If he feeds her something while she's pregnant that makes more sense as to why the pups would be deformed.

Edited at January 3, 2024 07:35 PM by Essence of the Wolf

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    59    60    61    62    63   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us