Wolf Play : Help a Chuunibyou || Discussion
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--
 Zeraphia
05:29:05 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Aghh Ami! Their art is just top tier. Even the old stuff they did back in the day was absolutely amazing.

I'm sure I have a human oc somewhere in my mess that I can send your way. ^^'
 Enigma
05:28:33 
That's the one! Got another shot of nostalgia to the face seeing Suncadia's name
 Nevermore.
05:27:54 Never/Nev
I love it when my boss asks me to dig dirt up on companies that we might possibly work with :") Makes me entire week because I get paid to do this shit, like dude, I'd do it for free
 starmutt
05:27:52 marsh | they/it
@Vah
its ami <3 their sketchies are already so nice
-Click-
 kycantina
05:27:22 ky but it's spooky
Cae, aw thank you <3 I've thought about bringing him back once he eventually goes but there's other customs in my backlog that deserve to exist too, we shall see :))
 Caeruleum
05:27:18 Cae, Blue
LOL good night ky
 Zeraphia
05:27:14 Spooky Vah
Enigma

This one? -WP Click-
 Enigma
05:26:56 
There was a WP memes thread, where did it go
 Zeraphia
05:26:36 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man! That's so sad! But that art is gorgeous! I think I /vaguely/ recognize that art style
 kycantina
05:26:03 ky but it's spooky
I'm off to bed, g'night chat, don't let shredded 8-pack Montak bite :) (and Enigma if you find it please DM me lol)
 starmutt
05:25:47 marsh | they/it
the artist for my HEE pfp makes baller human art but i have no human OCs lol
-Click-
 Caeruleum
05:25:23 Cae, Blue
ky, may he follow in incomplete's steps and spend a whole month being the oldest grandpa ever and like 5 years older than the 2nd placed ancient 🙏 i also need to set reminders to breed him out personally every single season until he kicks the bucket because pretty man = pretty pups
 Zeraphia
05:23:28 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man, absolutely. Polar art is to die for.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 31, 2022 11:14 AM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

I'm good on the questions! Mostly just really anxious to start-

Actually, wait, I do have one. How would they help Sasha? What are they actually trying to do in the RP? Are they going somewhere? Training (which might be pretty cool, have a giant warehouse with dummies set up everywhere for target practice) to fix the world?

I do need to figure out how they'd find Sásta, but I think that's more something I personally have to figure out- hmm, maybe she could be introduced by being run into on the street, or somehow (with the world ending and all) they all just barge into her house xD Meet her while all meeting up at a local bar after getting split up?

Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 31, 2022 12:16 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

@ebanon

good question! the main goals of the characters for right now will be making the gods more powerful. they're too weak to do anything of substance in regard to bringing order to... everything, so the characters, due to not being strong enough to do anything themselves, will have to try to get them that power while training and getting stronger on the way. this is mostly done through getting gods more worshippers, praying, doing favors in their name, doing favors for the gods themselves, etc. it's basically a scenario-by-scenario type of thing more than it is a journey to the final goal thing, since all the characters really can do is get stronger, make the gods stronger, and aid in attempts to fight back the fucked-up shit.

i like the idea of the group meeting sasta when meeting up at abar! i'd imagine they'd have a lot of business with people drinking themselves to death for the apocalypse, so it's still make a good cliche seeking-information area.

Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 31, 2022 01:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@overthink
who knows, maybe one day she'll start treating him more than just a bodyguard-- like. y'know. as an actual individual LMAOOOO

@ebanon
what tiapn said-- the plot is scenerio-by-scenerio, favor-by-favor. linear, pretty much. the group's goal is to restore power and then some to what gods remain, and then get stronger and stronger, and then whack Sasha up to Ultimate God status.

Sasta being introduced in a bar sounds perfect :P. especially since, as TIAPN said, there'd probably be a lot of people there in bars because Apocalypse:tm:, and the group might need information from people, so. yeah.
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionJune 1, 2022 05:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
let's hope i'll be able to finish this starter by Thursday :)
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionJune 3, 2022 11:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hey, everyone! I have some unfortunate news. Something extremely time-consuming has sporadically popped into my life (as per usual), and it looks like I won't be able to help manage this roleplay anymore <3. TIAPN has agreed to close the once-indefinitely-open sign-ups and not whack a thread into existence.

Sorry to those who wanted this to start!! I don't like it either, but my life has to prioritize, especially since the thing that yeet into existence today is really too important.

Again, very, very sorry, but it is what it is.

Hope you guys do well in the future RPs you join!!

Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionJune 3, 2022 11:37 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hope that what popped up goes well for you! Life does indeed always come first! It was fun chatting, and this has definitely given me some ideas. I don't know whether or not this is unfortunate. Ah well, I still need to work on all the ones in my blog.
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionJune 3, 2022 12:01 PM

Kashmir

Neutral

Give Award
Aww no :(

I really enjoyed reading all the lore, and it was great while it lasted, but yeah, real life is more important and hopefully whatever popped into your life gets sorted out for you. Well wishes to everyone <3

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us