03:15:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bjake
Amazing as walways :o

Love the suit version
 Boeing
03:15:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
I guess
But my mentality for Explore wolves is to let other people do the hard work of BE training, pay them whatever amount they want and then use that BE trained wolf to reap back the cost you paid xD
 Sassy Otaku
03:15:07 Chuuya/Ruggie
Lex
I'm spending all my normal tokens until I have 20 Charon's Blessings in my relic hole
 Sassy Otaku
03:14:34 Chuuya/Ruggie
Ky
I've got 70k right now, but at the rate I'm going I'll be back to 100k in a few days :')
 BooJake
03:14:29 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
What do ya'll think about my new piece
 avelexa
03:14:27 lex
Ruggie, I'm taking advantage of all the quests and vaing my tokens, I have like over 50 right now I think?
 kycantina
03:13:50 ky but it's spooky
Sassy, same. I only have 23k to spend but every cent of it is going to gambling lol
 Desolate Skies
03:13:36 Sarah | Grey
-WP Click- my boy is still trucking. i will be shoving raven feathers into him
 Amygdala
03:13:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

I will kindly ask you to go in labor please
 Amygdala
03:13:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
But not in explore...
 Amygdala
03:12:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Limbo
Lmao...the best ones always die young out of spite XD
 Sassy Otaku
03:12:22 Chuuya/Ruggie
I just know, I can't wait to spend a minimum of 100k mush on the wolf party event
 Boeing
03:12:18 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
What've you got against now HW wolves? They all hit the same damage in PvP
 avelexa
03:12:17 lex
I'm so excited for the new boost, WP is really my gambling weakness lol
 limbo
03:12:08 ZD
Amygdala,
He died at 15, unlike my bad wolves that live til 21 LOL
 Amygdala
03:11:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Not a HW so not a keeper :p
 Amygdala
03:11:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Limbo
Damn...lucky

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : 0
Red Fox : -5
Crocodile : -4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    52    53    54    55    56   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:13 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh then the fact it's her Beta Female?? Someone she's supposed to trust?!? Oooooh boy that is not gonna go well

Nirvana_Sky said:
lol. I will say Malakai does feel love but it is twisted and weird. He has love for Clem for her power and authority. He believes it beautiful and authentic. Then Visani it would be her beauty and playful energy and everything Malakai is not. It's like butterfly that he want to watch from the distance and admire her beauty.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:13 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Nirvana_Sky said:
lol. I will say Malakai does feel love but it is twisted and weird. He has love for Clem for her power and authority. He believes it beautiful and authentic. Then Visani it would be her beauty and playful energy and everything Malakai is not. It's like butterfly that he want to watch from the distance and admire her beauty.

This is super interesting. "Everything Malakai is not" implies that he has some kind of... emptiness in him that he wants to fill. Like an emotional void of sorts. And he's trying to find out what can fill it - whether that's making sure everything and everyone in the pack is under his control, or finding the perfect partner, or raising his children to fulfill his expectations.

Yes he is my very complex baby. I made him in my angry era when I got got broken up with a long long time ago.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:14 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spellbound said:
Oh then the fact it's her Beta Female?? Someone she's supposed to trust?!? Oooooh boy that is not gonna go well

Nirvana_Sky said:

Don't forget their love child Kalevala. Who doesn't even know Malakai is her father. We love the drama!!!
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:16 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spellbound said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

If Malakai did so much as say something nice to another female pack member, Clem might have some lurking suspicion. But Visani? I imagine she's supposed to be her friend, or her right paw wolf (if you get what I mean) of sorts. And poor Huo, too. He lost his mate to the alpha male.
On second thought, Huo and Clem plotting their revenge together might be interesting.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:16 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
WAIT, he's cheating and he had a child with someone else when they're mated?!?
Holy shit, Clem definitely is gonna go beserk when she finds out. She's a tough bitch, but ouch that one will hurt her in her soul though one wouldn't see it.

Nirvana_Sky said:

Spellbound said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Don't forget their love child Kalevala. Who doesn't even know Malakai is her father. We love the drama!!!

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:18 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spellbound said:
WAIT, he's cheating and he had a child with someone else when they're mated?!?
Holy shit, Clem definitely is gonna go beserk when she finds out. She's a tough bitch, but ouch that one will hurt her in her soul though one wouldn't see it.

Nirvana_Sky said:

Spellbound said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

lol! I feel bad since you weren't here yet when we were scheming this! But Kalevala has it pretty bad. She is being personally trained by Malakai to be assassin/spy/executioner. And she doesn't know anything. Her whole life is a lie and she is illegitimate to the throne as well.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:20 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

Spellbound said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Poor Vala - "Why is my employer also my dad?" I don't imagine she'll be too pleased with the entire situation, although whether she still supports Malakai is another thing.
Wait. What if the whole Tuscany-framed-for-crime-to-boost-Malakai's-image thing was not ONLY used to boost Malakai's reputation and cut off any investigation of Tuscany's death, but it was also to cover up the mistress situation? It would be the perfect distraction. The pack would never believe rumors of Malakai having a mistress once they believe that he's a reasonable, justice-pursuing leader?

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sorry, double post

Edited at January 3, 2024 06:20 PM by Wolf's Bane Pack

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I feel like she does have some lurking suspicion but doesn't want it to be true. And she is the jealous type so she would've already told him that she doesn't like it when he does that. Imagine Clem confiding in Visani in a moment of weakness that she feels her mate is in love with someone else and doesn't know what to do and how it's troubling her.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

If Malakai did so much as say something nice to another female pack member, Clem might have some lurking suspicion. But Visani? I imagine she's supposed to be her friend, or her right paw wolf (if you get what I mean) of sorts. And poor Huo, too. He lost his mate to the alpha male.
On second thought, Huo and Clem plotting their revenge together might be interesting.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:21 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
This whole situation is giving Eliza & Hamilton and the song "First Burn"

Edited at January 3, 2024 06:21 PM by Spellbound

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    52    53    54    55    56   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us