Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
01:28:04 Mag/Maggy
Hey!:)
 devine
01:27:33 vi, devi
-WP Click-
Too much? Should I add the fox spirit decor as well?
 Malcuth
01:27:27 Wander
-WP Click-
This is a redemption CB. The last one I got sucked
 teddy
01:27:14 its yellow
i have half an hour left before my dinner is ready hehe
 teddy
01:25:53 its yellow
hey again
 devine
01:24:38 vi, devi
Viria
That's funny, I think it probably is referring to a phone xP
 The Comet
01:23:41 Irene/Irie
Hi all <3
it's been a minute!
 Viria
01:23:23 Amai,Faelen
Your wolves played: Scara startles a human. They drop a shiny rock that speaks!

...Is it... a phone?...
 Sassy Otaku
01:21:20 Chuuya/Ruggie
Time to run another 5k moves :3
 devine
01:20:43 vi, devi
thanks haha <3
 devine
01:20:26 vi, devi
the next one might be "Reconstructed Bones" and so on, since they don't live forever. Maybe I'll move on to the Spirit Famlilar for funsies. Infinite favorite wolves
 limbo
01:19:39 ZD
devine,
that's so cute T^T
 Malcuth
01:18:59 Wander
Devine
That's a really cool idea
 devine
01:18:36 vi, devi
I had a really good battle wolf a year back, and I still miss her, so I got the Wolf Skeleton Familier and named it "Lar's Vengeful Bones"... now Lar will be able to fight with my pack for infinity
01:17:32 Asmodeus (he/they)
Overall Brains Count: 5
Brains Count: 5

:(
 Malcuth
01:17:18 Wander
215/1870 brains
Slowly getting there
 Azrael
01:16:11 Ash, Khaos
I'm very allergic to cats. I walked out of my bedroom and the cat began yelling at me and won't leave my side now. 😭
01:16:00 Asmodeus (he/they)
-WP Click-

he was the first and last time I used a dye
 BloodWeb
01:15:46 Blood/Nicole
I only have a Spectre dye buried now. Used my other one earlier on this guy to make him Diamond
-WP Click-
 limbo
01:14:45 ZD
I have 6 buried dyes because i refuse to use them lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +2
Cougar : -1
Coyote : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    51    52    53    54    55   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 05:55 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
Lmao. Also, "Look! Pups! They're so cute, don't you just want some of your own? (Feed our greed for a larger pack please"

Well, THAT took an interesting turn lol
I love that the "Most pairs over the age of 4 will have pups" rule implies that this method of convincing mates to have pups works really, really well.
Also, I do plan to create some pups that are already dead. Would you mind having Fracture and Azalea having a few *other* pups that don't show up in the list of characters due to uh... natural causes? (If so, please have the honor of naming at least some of them, I suck at naming haha)
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 05:58 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dawnforest said:
Ah yes, true love.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:
Hello All~
Hope y'all like Clem & Guak

I think Clem and Guak are both really interesting. Guak is the embodiment of wintry calmness, and Clem is a flawless fit for Malakai, but I love how she's NOT another clone of his sadistic personality - she's very calculating and she arouses fear, but she doesn't have an emotionless demeanor.

I can only imagine her reaction after she finds out about the mistress thing. From her bio, we know that she genuinely cares about her children (as suggested by the fact that she would inflict unimaginable punishment on the decider of the pairings - Malakai? The elders? - if her pups were to receive unsuitable mates) and her crush is stated to be Malakai, so...
This is gonna be fun
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:00 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I am too excited to play Clem. Especially her mothering their children. And she just loves drama and acting a role ahehe. They are one vicious couple~
Would you mind her having a recently born litter of pups?

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:
Hello All~

I think Clem and Guak are both really interesting. Guak is the embodiment of wintry calmness, and Clem is a flawless fit for Malakai, but I love how she's NOT another clone of his sadistic personality - she's very calculating and she arouses fear, but she doesn't have an emotionless demeanor.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:01 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
It isn't a rule, per say, it's more like they where pressured a bunch being told 'pups are the future!' that most end up with at least one litter by that age

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Crazydayz said:
Lmao. Also, "Look! Pups! They're so cute, don't you just want some of your own? (Feed our greed for a larger pack please"

I love that the "Most pairs over the age of 4 will have pups" rule implies that this method of convincing mates to have pups works really, really well.
Also, I do plan to create some pups that are already dead. Would you mind having Fracture and Azalea having a few *other* pups that don't show up in the list of characters due to uh... natural causes? (If so, please have the honor of naming at least some of them, I suck at naming haha)

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:03 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh she will not be going for the mistress thing. She will be bristling and raining down hell on both parties - if not restraining herself from committing a murder.
Also yes, she adores her children. And she truly does want them happy and successful - so seeing her children unhappy will not be a good look, she can and will break tradition if needed for her darlings

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Dawnforest said:
Ah yes, true love.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:
Hello All~

I can only imagine her reaction after she finds out about the mistress thing. From her bio, we know that she genuinely cares about her children (as suggested by the fact that she would inflict unimaginable punishment on the decider of the pairings - Malakai? The elders? - if her pups were to receive unsuitable mates) and her crush is stated to be Malakai, so...
This is gonna be fun

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:06 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
lol. I will say Malakai does feel love but it is twisted and weird. He has love for Clem for her power and authority. He believes it beautiful and authentic. Then Visani it would be her beauty and playful energy and everything Malakai is not. It's like butterfly that he want to watch from the distance and admire her beauty.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:07 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
It isn't a rule, per say, it's more like they where pressured a bunch being told 'pups are the future!' that most end up with at least one litter by that age

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Crazydayz said:

Peer pressure among the pack is officially a rule, lol
Just kidding, as you said, it's not technically a rule, just a statement of facts, but I still find it oddly funny.
That probably says something about the pack, though....
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:10 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spellbound said:
Oh she will not be going for the mistress thing. She will be bristling and raining down hell on both parties - if not restraining herself from committing a murder.
Also yes, she adores her children. And she truly does want them happy and successful - so seeing her children unhappy will not be a good look, she can and will break tradition if needed for her darlings

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Dawnforest said:
Ah yes, true love.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:
Hello All~

This is gonna be fun

"Yes, I know I pushed him off the cliff, but he still died of natural causes. Gravity isn't something that I intentionally manipulated to kill him."
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:11 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
It's giving Cellblock Tango

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Dawnforest said:
Ah yes, true love.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Spellbound said:
Hello All~

This is gonna be fun

"Yes, I know I pushed him off the cliff, but he still died of natural causes. Gravity isn't something that I intentionally manipulated to kill him."

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 06:12 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:
lol. I will say Malakai does feel love but it is twisted and weird. He has love for Clem for her power and authority. He believes it beautiful and authentic. Then Visani it would be her beauty and playful energy and everything Malakai is not. It's like butterfly that he want to watch from the distance and admire her beauty.

This is super interesting. "Everything Malakai is not" implies that he has some kind of... emptiness in him that he wants to fill. Like an emotional void of sorts. And he's trying to find out what can fill it - whether that's making sure everything and everyone in the pack is under his control, or finding the perfect partner, or raising his children to fulfill his expectations.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    51    52    53    54    55   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us