Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Serpents
11:47:14 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I may just go back to hand done pelts wish I could use my markers for stuff
 Wolves of Moon
11:46:50 caol (kyle)
Rockstep sniffs under a bush and finds Greenhouse!
what, the whole building? in a bush?
 Inferno Abyss
11:46:21 Raven, Flame
Bounce
We both could probably use a nap xD

I'm doing pretty good. About to grind Jungle for mush because I'm tired of Swamp lol. I have a quest for expanding Swamp but I'm tired of it xD
Plus, I gotta get in top 10 at least for FMC hunting :')
 starmutt
11:45:33 marsh | they/it
born to draw horses forced to learn misra conventions
 Caeruleum
11:44:57 Cae, Blue
You spy 7 Hedgehogs.

one of them is not like the others e.e
 Serpents
11:43:17 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
how do you all get the pelts so good
 Silent Lucidity
11:41:48 Silent, Lucid
Ice
Name wise. It might sound weird but it's what I'm getting from it but: rusted cinnamon
 Sassy Otaku
11:41:42 Chuuya/Ruggie
6 hours sleep and I'm back to exploring apparently
 Nevermore.
11:41:18 Never/Nev
Fiery

I'm tired that's for sure :")

How're you? <3
 Revelry
11:40:09 Rev
Emmet, your designs are always so perfect!
 Inferno Abyss
11:40:00 Raven, Flame
Bounce! :D
How are you doing?
 Caeruleum
11:39:13 Cae, Blue
Your pup has won in 6 moves.

shouldve just lost -.-
 Nevermore.
11:39:01 Never/Nev
Fiery! :D
 icemoons
11:36:37 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
-WP Click-

name? just got him
 Emmet
11:36:04 Emmet (he/him)
Okay three pelts and IÂ’m done 😩 I said I would submit any designs this event but I couldnÂ’t help myself
 BloodWeb
11:35:07 Blood/Nicole
Turned out pretty good
-WP Click-
 Inferno Abyss
11:32:10 Raven, Flame
Rev
YAY :D
 Revelry
11:31:34 Rev
Oh, 48!
 Goddess Juno
11:30:49 Juno (he/they)
ugh my explore glitched and now I can't do it for another hour
 Inferno Abyss
11:28:17 Raven, Flame
Rev
>:P I want to seeeeee

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : -3
Western Rattlesnake : -1
Black Bear : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 04:32 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Question: Timeskips, how do we feel about them? They'd be a month at max. I'd warn you guys that when we go into the night it will be a timeskip, so no sudden scene halts.
Also, how do we feel about me initiating random events to keep up activity? (Eg: Drought, animal attack)
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 04:33 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
I like time skips just make sure everyone is fine with one.
random events make the roleplay more exciting.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 04:33 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
I mean- We can do whatever you guys want. If everybody is happy with this method it'd help with sorting out the pairings.

Nirvana_Sky said:

Crazydayz said:
I don't object to this, just double check with all the character owners first

Nirvana_Sky said:
Crazy you can accept or refuse.

But the spinner has chosen these pairings!

Lynxtuft x Ash

Willow x Jarek

Ivory x Sikunguak

Kalevala x Shashlik

Please don't be mad at me. This is all at random.

Shit I was just doing it for giggles and see if people would want it. Maybe pin it and be like you likey or no likey.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 04:35 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
Question: Timeskips, how do we feel about them? They'd be a month at max. I'd warn you guys that when we go into the night it will be a timeskip, so no sudden scene halts.
Also, how do we feel about me initiating random events to keep up activity? (Eg: Drought, animal attack)

Eh timeskips are iffy on my part. Especially if something major happens and then we go to bed then a time skip. I don't like it. If we need it okay.
Random events I don't mind. As long as their not one after the other.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 04:37 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
I was thinking that the time skips would only be used when needed to advance the plot. Eg: The lengthly timeframe between the elder being killed and the ceremony.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 04:42 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:

For time skips, as long as they're reasonable and don't skip over anything significant, I think most people would agree.
Just to confirm (and I know this might sound dumb, I'm just clueless in general lol), when you say "when we go into the night", you mean the day is over in the roleplay, right? Not irl?
Random events would totally help the roleplay. They can even push the storyline to the plot twists we need.
Another thing that I think we need to address is that wolf pup mortality rate is 40%-60% (or at least, that's what the online sources say. It could be even higher.) This could allow us to create pups that inevitably die (not including the ones we've created, assuming that we don't want them to die quite yet), because I'm not sure if it's realistic for such a large pack to have such few pups.
Alternative plot twist that could come out of this: a pup death turns out to not be an accident.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 04:44 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ooh, interesting! I was thinking the pup mortality may be a bit lower due to such a large pack protecting them but we could always add in a few pups to be killed.
Also, yes, I do mean the night in the roleplay setting.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Crazydayz said:

For time skips, as long as they're reasonable and don't skip over anything significant, I think most people would agree.
Just to confirm (and I know this might sound dumb, I'm just clueless in general lol), when you say "when we go into the night", you mean the day is over in the roleplay, right? Not irl?
Random events would totally help the roleplay. They can even push the storyline to the plot twists we need.
Another thing that I think we need to address is that wolf pup mortality rate is 40%-60% (or at least, that's what the online sources say. It could be even higher.) This could allow us to create pups that inevitably die (not including the ones we've created, assuming that we don't want them to die quite yet), because I'm not sure if it's realistic for such a large pack to have such few pups.
Alternative plot twist that could come out of this: a pup death turns out to not be an accident.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 04:45 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
I was thinking that the time skips would only be used when needed to advance the plot. Eg: The lengthly timeframe between the elder being killed and the ceremony.

Only when everyone agrees. Like, legitimately nothing significant happens.
However, this could pose some issues to developing romantic relationships, because lengthy time skips could result in two wolves going from being friends to suddenly loving each other.
In the end, it depends on the situation and whether everyone agrees or not.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 04:46 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thanks for bringing that up! I'll definitely consider that.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Crazydayz said:

Only when everyone agrees. Like, legitimately nothing significant happens.
However, this could pose some issues to developing romantic relationships, because lengthy time skips could result in two wolves going from being friends to suddenly loving each other.
In the end, it depends on the situation and whether everyone agrees or not.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 3, 2024 04:48 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay, another idea, I'll probably need to implement this one. Me narrating the time frame every so often so we don't get stuck on one day like in some roleplays.
Eg: It is a frosty morning | The sun is at it's highest point by now. All wolves should be awake and active | The sun is setting, wolves should start heading back to camp

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us