@Wish
Thats sad Autumn was my friend.
 SilverMountain
11:40:09 Silver, Luna or CWG
Shooting Star
Pvp?
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:39:31 Blue Poison Dart
She left me no choice...I've got to eat her dogs.
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:39:09 Blue Poison Dart
Man..AuTuMn LeFt
 Sea Coast
11:38:44 
Fire Dont go!
 Blood lust tide
11:38:38 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: BloodWater shares rumors about Slim fighting off a Bigfoot.
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:38:24 Blue Poison Dart
Autumn if you don't stay I'll eat your two dogs!
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:38:05 Blue Poison Dart
Autumn, noooooo! Stay!!
 Autumn's Fire
11:37:40 Autumn . . . ?
Bye Chat!~
 Autumn's Fire
11:37:10 Autumn . . . ?
Mountain
Me too, I'm drawing a comm right now so I might leave.
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:36:41 Blue Poison Dart
Hello Silver
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:36:27 Blue Poison Dart
Autumn
That's sad, 😥
 SilverMountain
11:36:12 Silver, Luna or CWG
Hi Shooting Star
Hi again Tigereye
Yes I would like to pvp
But I keep poofing:\
 Autumn's Fire
11:35:32 Autumn . . . ?
Wonderful Wish
Then I don't want to meet your brother, lol! I think I can settle with just meeting your family. I'm starting to think I love your cat more than you.
 Polargeist
11:35:08 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Ooh sorry about that, I really wish ya luck with it bro :0 <33 You'll get one!
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:34:41 Blue Poison Dart
I swear to God sometimes he is jealous.
 Unfulfilled Wish
11:34:09 Blue Poison Dart
Autumn
Trust me, you haven't met my older brother, stomping around the place, crashing my furniture in my room. The bastard.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Cougar : +5
Anaconda : +4
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2023 12:10 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Daang, PackName, tha's some awesome art! I love the pose and the expression, so good! Good to see ol' Mystery again :) And you're welcome for the link! I loved that RP so much, which is, as you guessed, why I suggested something like it. Calixte has to be in my top ten characters of mine. Dimitri was amazing, and the picture you drew of him - just beautiful.

I love the "adventurers uncovering the gods" plot! Plenty of potential for good characters, weird gods, and utter chaos. The second one is excellent as well, but might be more high-concept than my dumb brain can roleplay well right now.

Froggy, unless I'm mistaken (which I often am), it was you who figured it out first, right?

I love the puppetmaster one! It would be interesting to see how we'd fit our characters into the plot, and what mystery and intrigue would surely follow. The second one also sounds fun, and more, as PackName said, "slice of life." Like a roadtrip, but with a god thrown into the mix! That one for sure sounds like a ton of fun. It would be best, of course, if one of us played the deity and the other three played the people people. Y'know. People people.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2023 01:39 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I think you told me that you were Corax Noir. I remember you being bashful about it XD
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2023 01:49 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Did I? Well, at least I told someone. I was very embarrased, yes, still kinda am :) I should have told everyone right away. I just wasn't sure who would remember me. Now I know that apparently everyone does. Sure does make me feel good!

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2023 02:18 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
<3 we couldn't forget your writing and vibrant characters
So many lovely ideas. I'm getting confused which one is which so we may need to title them

Edited at August 16, 2023 02:18 PM by Sir Froggington
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2023 04:56 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

@freedom, thank you for the compliments once again! calixte had a lot of nuance to his personality that i quite enjoyed, so it makes sense that he's in your top ten!

@froggington, whaddya mean? do you mean title the plot ideas? because if so, yeah, that might be wise.

err, trying to get out just a few more developable plot concepts before we choose a final one:

> a couple of characters (or perhaps just one or two and later on others) discover something they deeply shouldn't have. it could be some sort of artifact, a being, an entire other realm, etc., but either way, it does not belong here and a normal person should never have discovered it. however, maybe out of naivete, greed, a wish to be a main character, or perhaps a hero or savior complex, the characters decide to hold onto their discovery and investigate it, its implications and how to deal with the problems that come with it on their own. shenanigans ensue. what starts as a fun investigation amongst a small group eventually goes far beyond their control, though, as the implications of the situation soon spiral beyond their control until it affects the entire earth or perhaps the entire universe, and the main characters cannot escape what they've started as the ones who attached their names to the situation in the first place, no matter how much they want to. (possibly isekai-ish, fantastical, or god-related??? who knows.)

> (on the topic of angry people that i brought up earlier:) when the world hit its presumed limit and the apocalypse (some sort of grand event that ravaged the world of any type) came, people were ready to die and watch civilization as they knew it come to an end. luckily for them, that didn't happen; a mysterious person appeared and managed to find a way to save everyone. they staved off the apocalypse and built a utopia out of the ruins just about single-handedly, and people now live in a world a thousand times better for it. however, a pair of siblings know otherwise; once upon a time, they were a happy family, an older teen to young adult and two very young children. the teen sibling took care of their kid siblings, and though life was rough, they were happy together. they would've been happy together beyond that time had the older sibling not abandoned them on the streets to rot during the apocalypse in order to chase their dream as a hero, the young siblings had to fight against all the odds just in order to live. there was no joy in their household and bitterness in surviving, but they did. the oldest may be a savior to everyone, but not to them. out of a petty, bitter sort of spite, they still want to get their revenge. as such, disillusioned siblings fight against a world star-struck by the one they hate as they find other people with qualms with the world who would also get satisfaction or some sort of kick out of watching the world burn, though together, they may just find out that life isn't so bad, anyway. (kind of apocalyptic, could be very fantastical?? i have more thoughts on this. this is the sort of thing where i had a lot of thoughts in the span of 5 minutes. if we don't roleplay it here, i might turn it into a novel on my own.)

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2023 04:57 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

okay, that took, like, two hours to type. but anyhow. do ya'll have any other plot ideas to throw into the ring? if it's a no from all of you, it might be good to start deciding on which one we want to do.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2023 08:56 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yes, title the plots. I added some to mine
I don't think I have anymore coming out. I thought Corax's roleplay was interesting where all these book characters came together for an adventure. It was back quite a while ago
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2023 09:13 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

yeah, that's a good idea! i think that when spellbound and freedom turn down whatever plots they want to turn down and add whatever remaining plots they may have, i'll probably compile them into a list for easy voting. i'll name mine when i do that.

and oooh, i remember that! that must've been the roleplay corax was referring to before, LMAO. it was fairytales, i think it was definitely long enough that the forum's gotten deleted, but i quite enjoyed the concept, too.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 17, 2023 09:21 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

I like the second one better, but the first one is very good too! I did have one about storybook characters coming together, yes, but I will admit it turned out sort of hard to roleplay. There are also a different one with modern fairytale characters, but I didn't host that one. It was a lot of fun :) I think out of the suggestions so far, my favorites are:

Pirate RP (Page 3, PackName)

Gang and a God (Page 4, Froggy)

Traveling Band of Outcasts (Page 2, Spellbound)

Puppeteer (Page 4, Froggy)

Apocalypse Siblings (Page 5, PackName)

I know I've given nothing but very vague suggestions. Now that I think of it, I feel like I'm rarely much good at thinking of ideas. Which is why I prefers joining RPs to making them. I feel like y'all are going great, but if you want more specific suggestions from me I can for sure do that.

Edited at August 17, 2023 09:22 AM by Freedom
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 18, 2023 07:36 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm super intrigued by the Puppeteer RP

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us