Wolf Play : Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | Discussion
Chatbox
 Magusnite
12:33:26 
@Silver
I have experience with drawing all sorts of things but lately I've been on a kick for painting wolves
 SilverMountain
12:31:29 Silver, Luna or CWG
I can only draw animals and by animals wolves foxes dogs and horses:3
And then the occasional human with wolf ears as on my characters page
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
12:31:24 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
my two females that arent in the folder better give me a light fallow pup.
 SilverMountain
12:30:27 Silver, Luna or CWG
Magusnite
I knowXD
 Magusnite
12:25:51 
If I were to breed it would be clean lined too if only for the price difference (as in, to make more mush)
I love games like wolfplay because I like seeing numbers go up

Also you are so kind for offering to make a forum post with me :( but I don't even know where I'd begin! Like, maybe an art trade or something to get experience? Or do I just dive headfirst and offer commissions? Decisions, decisions
 Vennenum
12:25:48 Venn/Venne
Teddy - wrong chat.
 Cruella
12:25:09 ⚫Cruella⚪
Bred my wolf to an albino, got two albinos in the same litter! Whoop! Whoop!
 Sea Coast
12:24:44 
@Ky lets go!
 SilverMountain
12:24:39 Silver, Luna or CWG
Magusnite
Exactly wich means that the pups cost more therefore you earn more money
 Wolves of Kyrion
12:24:18 
anyone want to pvp with me
 Magusnite
12:23:57 
@Silver
I agree with you, but also, inbreeding doesn't really matter in this game, but it tanks a wolf's price
 SilverMountain
12:23:43 Silver, Luna or CWG
I Have clean lined wolves, which means all the clean lined breeders come to me not often though
 SilverMountain
12:23:05 Silver, Luna or CWG
Forum*
 SilverMountain
12:22:58 Silver, Luna or CWG
Magusnite
We can make a foreign post together?
 SilverMountain
12:22:38 Silver, Luna or CWG
Magusnite
See the problem with customs is that the cost apples for one thing and another is that they get bread too so often that theyÂ’re descendants are inbred
 Magusnite
12:22:27 
@Silver

I wanna make art and sell it but I'm shy D: I know I should go post on the forums but I get cold feet
 Boeing
12:22:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Silver
This is probably the earliest I've ever logged on to WP XD
 Magusnite
12:21:37 
@Silver

Oh, I see
I don't see how I can make money through breeding unless I have a really exceptional wolf, like say a custom

I'm glad you like the minigames that much, they're not my thing personally, except Pack Life
 SilverMountain
12:21:32 Silver, Luna or CWG
Hi Boeing!
 Qyusen
12:21:27 Qyu - all pronouns
silver- nobody specific

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +5
Red Fox : +5
Snapping Turtle : -4
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 9

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 07:48 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

any elements to be added to anything is always welcome! we are, after all, making something from scratch :)

god, i've got a friend who absolutely fucking LOVES genshin impact. they've been going on about honkai star rail, too. i know both too much and wholly little about both games. (nothing about honkai impact, though, notably, which is apparently different from star rail??? god forgive me, i don't even know why they're both called honkai.)

and oooh, adiet! i only remember him vaguely... bit of a prick, that one. the best sort of character to be, though. notably, i remember sher in detail -- his personality vaguely but his design absolutely. it struck me since he was such a fanciful presence. generally, it was a lovely roleplay, though i've improved a lot in writing since.

and spellbound, I KNOW, RIGHT? when i saw the "corax noir" as the pack name i was VERY confused. but it makes sense, i think. lovely writer back then, too.

i'm wracking my brain right now for more plot concepts, but i'm having a strangely difficult time... i have this one idea that's scratching the back of my brain. quite like the vibe of it, but i can't pin down any particular plot for it. bit irritating, that, but i'll get it out into something eventually, i swear to it. 'til then, anyone got any prompts? like, for genres or tropes they were itching to roleplay or something like that?

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 07:56 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Geshin Impact is my shit. I'm still going through the Archon Quest in Liyue - I'm so excited about the new world because of the new Archon being introduced (Archons are basically the Gods) and plus more lore drop for the game, and the lore from other characters. I haven't played Honkai Star Rail/Impact - I know it's from the same developer though.

TRUE. Freedom is a badass writer and I love RPing with them, our characters always have some interesting relationships and interactions - so it's fun to RP with them again.

As for prompts/troupes

I definetly want my charcter to have an ex that they arent over but their's still something their between the two, but they're too stubborn to admit it

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 08:05 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Oh, okay, I thought Genshin was a show or manga. Is it an online game? That does sound like fun, with an open world and tons of worldbuilding. I don't game a lo, but maybe I'd take a peek at it.

Yes, Adilet was 100% a prick :) I wound up keeping him for my own worldbuilding and mellowing him out a bit. I wasn't realy a good rolepayer back then, but he's special because he was one of my first characters. I was extremely impressed with Sher, and thought Mystery was adorable.

Aw, you guys are so sweet! You're definitely two of the very best roleplayers and writers on here, as is Froggy, and I'm so happy to be in an RP with you three.

Here are some I've been interested in: 1. An archeological expedition, something like Atlantis or The Mummy. 2. An RP in which we play mythical humanoid creatures.

I shall think of more.

Oh my god, Spellbound, I wish we could have goten either of our ex dynamics off the ground. I loved Bastien and Tiras, I wish that RP hadn't died.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 08:10 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah, you can play it on Mobile as well, but it takes a lot of space. It's also PC & Tablet playable. It has Seven Nations, Three of which are playable, but we're getting the 4th nation this update, I also love it for the scenery and music. Like the scenery in game is just a vibe.

AWH, it makes me blush when you say that. I am still learning.

OOOOO. I VIBE WITH BOTH OF THOSE.

TIRAS & BASTIEN MY BELOVED'S. We will have a ex-dynamic in this RP because I live for how it pans out with our characters

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 08:18 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

yeah, same developer. hoyoverse. or... mihoyo? or something like that??? they had a developer name change at some point, saw that. don't remember which is before and which is after. my knowledge is all second-hand. but yeah, it's a purely online game. can be multiplayer, too, i think?

also, ex dynamics!! let's fucking go! that'll be fun to see, especially with unresolved emotions over the whole matter.

oh, perfect! i love taking old characters and molding them for something new, and from what i recall of adilet, he was quite the interesting character, so it's lovely to hear he's been reused :) didn't know he was one of your first characters, though!

and thank you for the compliment on mystery!! he was rather simple back then since i also wasn't really a good roleplayer back then (though, frankly, i remember being ungodly impressed by your roleplaying at the time), but i reworked him a little bit recently since the backstory he had in his original form was interesting and underutilized. i even drew him rather recently!

and thank you for the compliments on our writing, too!! i think the same on all you lot being some of the best roleplayers on here :') good literate roleplayers are a bit difficult to come by, so it's nice to have found you all and to get the chance to do something like this!

ooh, archaeological expedition? kind of like that one roleplay? i. don't remember what that one was called and i probably couldn't find it after i accidentally hit "unsubscribe all" on my forums subscriptions, and we might've passed the three year mark on it, anyway, so it may be gone entirely. but i definitely remember it.

you'll have to give me a minute to stew on those two plot ideas to think of something more detailed, though. just a second.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 08:26 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Maybe I'll take a look at it! Though I honestly don't need more internet stuff to distract me from schoolwork :)

We were all definitely much worse at rolepaying then, though we weren't, like, awful. Dysthymia was the best, as I recall. I love that as we all keep getting better, we just keep being impressed by each other's writing! It's great that you're reusing Mystery as well. And since you mentioned it, you must now show us the drawing.

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=18&t=75031&page=1

Spellbound, if we can finally pul it off, heck yeah! We can just keep trying to do that one darn characer dynamic until it finally pays off.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 08:56 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

oh, god, yeah. though i suppose that's just how it works! you start off bad and then you get better with time. if it didn't work that way, it'd mostly just be a disappointment, the lack of improvement.

and sure, yeah! here he is.

also THANK YOU FOR THE LINK. i would NOT have been able to fuckin' find that on my own. but yeah, the bio is just as impressive as when i first saw it. you're a lot more detailed than the average (or even just good) writer!

alright, first thoughts on plots:

> a group of friends with a particular set of skills (or perhaps hire-ons with specifically chosen ones) running on a dream and, very likely, at least some fumes, decide (or are sent) on a dangerous quest to uncover the last remnants of the gods of myth. though ridiculed heavily for it, they press on, either due to stars in their eyes or a hefty paycheck promised to them even if they come back with nothing. however, even when the back of their heads told them they would find nothing on their dangerous galavant, they soon stumble upon the lost artifacts (shrines? city?? i don't fuckin' know, man) of the gods and promptly release the curses of gods long abandoned upon the world. while simultaneously being cursed at and celebrated by the people of the surface as they divide between rebellion and cult, the adventurers must find a way to save their world among ruins, untranslatable words, and perhaps whatever they awakened alongside the gods.

> renowned beings of myth from dozens of universes meet every couple millennia at the realm beyond the multiverse in order to celebrate their accomplishments in the universe they saved. it's a time of festivities beyond mortal imagining and the only time the ethereal beings (angels, gods, whatever you want 'em to be) that overlook the story of every universe come interact with their "creations", or more so "characters". however, when something goes deeply wrong and something deeply unexpected tags along to the festivities to attempt to destroy the ethereal beings, only to leave the universe in a fragmented, ruined, and borderline apocalyptic state, people soon learn how fickle heroism is as part of the invitees rush to steal the power from the now-weakened ethereals, part of the invitees rush to save the day in order to gain the ethereals' favor even more and perhaps be rewarded or boasted of, and part of the invitees simply flee and hide.

(that story's a little bit all over the place but i'm just coming up with vague plots here so bear with me)

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 09:47 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Who figured out you were Corax Noir?

It's fun growing together with people who aspire to improve at writing XD

Sorry, I've been helping with orientation.

I always appreciate a compliment <3

These all sound good. I've never had a successful pirate roleplay so I'd be interested in that. I like these god related ones because they are so unique

Are we still throwing out plots?

Title: Puppeteer
One of the ideas I put down, but I'll adjust it slightly is that there is a ruler of a kingdom/country, but no one knows that they are the ruler, and they are in the background manipulating things. That position is passed down. The ruler/manipulator/puppeteer chooses their heir and teaches them. It can be anyone.
Something could go down that is unexpected for the puppeteer. Maybe they need to choose a new heir, maybe a treaty didn't go through. No one knows who is the true ruler and maybe a few people have heard of the myth. Maybe there is some ritual relating to the gods that gives them the right, and the figurehead rulers don't even know that they haven't been instituted by the gods or maybe it's an object that gives them the authority and they keep it secret at all costs.

Gang and a god

There is a gang that encounters a fallen deity on the road. The deity could've decided to personify as human and got hurt by someone or something as they adventured the earth or the deity has something in mind for this gang. The other deities get annoyed with the human one's antics.

Edited at August 16, 2023 02:20 PM by Sir Froggington
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 11:09 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I like the. Puppet Ruler Idea - that's actually so clever
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2023 11:27 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

@froggington, both of those ideas sound fun as shit. i like the puppeteer one for all the drama that could ensue, but i especially like the fallen deity one for all the lore potential and all the plot potential alongside general slice-of-lifey shenanigans amongst a bunch of very clueless people. i was looking for something a little slice-of-life-y but still very filled with plot possibilities recently, so that sounds fun to me.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us